Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:18 pm
"Looks like they broke threw my storm cloud. Hmm", said Black Feather. She than took off in the city blendimg in with the people. "I believe its time o start with operation one", she said, than hshe turned her hair to the color brown and her eye's green. She than got ready a boat to go to titans tower.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:31 pm
Then Starfire came outside and checked on Terra and Fox. "Are you alright?" asked Starfire.

Then Fox woke up and she was in her regular form again. And she heard Starfire and said, "Yes, I'm fine were fine."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 pm
"yes we are fine...for now"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:52 am
-Sighs to herself and heads to the bathroom- 'Nothing like a nice warm bath to make me feel better.' -Grabs her black robe, turns the light on, and locks the door. Turns the water on and watches the water come out of the faucet. Gets in and sits down.- 'I wish that they would let me know when they are going somewhere. I guess I'm not as important to them as I thought...'  

IIRavenII

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:10 am
Adam began to hover behind Terra he'd done his part now it was over. As he increased height moving back he felt a sharp twicth then suddenly everything became sharper and brighter his eyes became droopy like a piece of metal to magnet his collasped crashing down to the ground missing the building by a couple of unlucky inches. He lost consicene only mumbling weakly 'Master...Robin..energy'.

Robin increased speed seing the young hero fall to the ground swooping under him just in time before he hit the ground swooping upwards landing on the roof. 'Adam!' he exclaimed his heart going into overdrive. He had a pulse but it was weak. 'I'm getting him to the medic centre !' he explained before sprinting inside taking his apprentice to the medical centre.

(15 minutes later)
Robin sat by Adams bed in the medical centre wacthing Adams chest pump up and down slowly as air was pumped in through his mask. The machine bleeping linked to his chest by various wires his vitals average. Without the machines he would almost look peaceful except the bead of sweat giving his skin a bright shin. His breahing was being supported his bare chest branded with dark purple bruise his armour and equipement disgarded on a nearby chair. Robin couldn't avert his stare what had happened ? and why ?. These questions he wouldn't be able to answer alone.He got up feeling a weak twinge of guilt leaving him he went through the sliding doors. Robin took a brief glimpse before the door slide shut. He turned detirmined to help him. He went in search of Raven after going by the bathroom and seing it was locked his made a bold guess. Knocking on the doot gingerly 'Raven you thier ? I need you ?'.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:59 pm
When Black Feather got the boat ready she sailed over to Titans Tower and all discised as a regular person who just on business work or somehting. Mainly just a regular person is what she looked like. 'Now for that little brat since plan A did go as plan. Well kind of and good thing I hid my scent so Fox doesn't smell me out. Now all I need to do is get in and get out with the girl or just her powers', as she thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini stopped reading her book at the 15th chapter and was bored now. She put the book back on its shelf and looked outside of the window and saw somebody sailing their boat on the water. "Hmm, looks like their selling in the water and having fun and not bored like me. But this is my punishment", Gemini told herself. "Aw man I have to pee but I can't leave my room for the I don't have my own bathroom in here. Oooohhhhh", groaned Gemini who had to go to the bathroom real bad now.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:31 pm
As they were all back in the Tower, Fox fell asleep on the couch, and Starfire went to go check on Gemini. Then Starfire spotted Robin, she new he looked sad by looking at his face so she walks up to him and ask, "You alright Robin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am
-Gets out of the shower, puts her robe on, walks out, goes into her room and slams the door. Turns on a C.D and blasts Evanescence. Gets dressed and takes one of her books off her shelve and starts reading it.-  

IIRavenII

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:51 pm
Then Black Feather kept sailing in the sea on her boatand heading to the Tower. 'I'm almost there', she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:24 pm
"Robin. How's Adam is he alright. Are you alright and what happend out there. Why did you three come with some bruses and cuts? Sorry if I am asking so much of the questions", said Starfire.

~~~~~Main Room~~~~~~~

Fox woke up and got off the couch. She walks over to the kitchen and grabs a glass and puts some water in it than drinks it. "That stupid Black Feather. What a trader and what's even worst. Trying to take a childs powers and kill her after that. I swear I'll ge that girl and the Titans take her down for she keeps causing trouble where ever she goes. And to think her and I use to be friends. Good friends and than she petrade us all, her home, me, her friends, and killed her own family. Just for power, oh how I dispise her now.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 am
'I'm fine Black Feather had summoned a magic cloud trapping Terra and Fox I tried freeing with wind but it didn't work then appared helping me free them and saving Terra then he blacked out' he took a deep breath. 'He's now in the medical centre with some bump's and bruises but out cold he's got a fever but I need Raven to see if he's ok' worry hinting his voice. Adam...

In the medical centre Adam lay motionless only the beat of the life support blipped and pumpinh out his chest. Inside his mind it was a different story.

'Adam you've shown me you ability and I know what to do first to combine the plating mist into one taking you a step closer to ultimate form in this state your training can start'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:57 pm
"Ohhhhh", said Gemini who needed to got to the bathroom reak bad now but couldn't leave her room with out permission.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:13 pm
"Oh, Robin", said Starfire as she hugged him than moved away. "Everything will be just fine Robin. Right now I'm going to check on Gemini. Want to come or no?" she asked him comly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:40 pm
Terra was outside skipping rocks on the ocean. I hope adam is alright sshe said to herself. She felt angry about what happened to him and the last rock skipped faster and faster until it fell which made the ocean make a big wave and got her socked. "augh why can i never control my power."  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:15 pm
As Black Feather reached Titans Island, Black Fetaher tied her boat up real good to a rock and looked at the Tower. 'Well here I go first I'll need some supplies from my boat', she thought to herself as she went inside her boat.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games