Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:08 pm
"Really?" I wonder if Finn has ever heard about this. "But why were you cursed? And who cursed you" A thousand new questions had popped into her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:08 pm
((Thanks! Here I go))
L walked into where ever Haru, Momiji, and Maron were eating at ((I didn't wunna read a whole bunch)) after he came in he went to a sucluded table and took out a chair then sat in it with his feet on the chair, more crouching on it then sitting with his thumb in his upper lip a little as if he was thinking about somthing.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 pm
((so um they're in haru's apartment so iknow L is weird and all but i doubt he would walk into somerandom person's apartment...however if you want, chiak is in the lobby (li'm playing him too and he is another criminal) or nodoka is walking home fron school...and she would be terrified of you))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:16 pm
(( ninja L backs out slowly of the apartment... Awc-waaaard...JK)) L walked into the apartment lobby and pulled up a chair to sit on, he more crouched then sat on it and had his thumb up in his upper lip asif he was in deep thought. He saw Chiak and called out to him "Excuze me...I need to speak with you for a moment!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Chiaki looked at the strange teen. "Ok..sure" Chiaki responded walking over to him uncertainly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:22 pm
"No one really knows why we are cursed or who cursed us, we just are," Hatsuharu replied with a shrug, "And actually, the Sohma family is huge, but not everyone knows the secret, even in the family."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:23 pm
"Oh. So does this have anything to do with why you changed schools. And where's the rst of your family?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:25 pm
Once Chiak was close enough L looked at him for a while and whispered to him "...Yes, you are him...I know that you are a wanted man...And I am here to point out that if you do as I say things will become alot easier for you...I want you to turn yourself in...Things will become calmer and you will not have to worry about the police on your tail all the time..." L holds out a walet using only his index, middle finger and thumb, with a ditectives badge in it "I know all of this because as you can no doubt tell from the badge I am the head detective here, and I have seen your records...You're facing a good long time in jail...Give up here and get it over with."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 pm
"No, I really did change schools cause I caused too much trouble at my old school, they pissed me off and I went black, apparently I was too much of a disturbance so they kicked me out, and Momiji came to keep me company mostly," Haru shrugged, "The rest of the family is at the main estate, my parents, Momiji's parents, Hatori, Akito, etc, but Kyo, Shigure, and Yuki are allowed to live outside the grounds."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:33 pm
"What?" Chiaki asked confuzed. No one knew who he was, they couldn't. "And he couldn't sto[ what he was doing. If he was going to keep Maron safe, he had ro continue to be a theif. "You know I'm who?" he asked trying not to give away any thing away.  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:34 pm
"Why ae they the only ones allowed to leave? How do you go to school like that? Have you ever been caught?" she ramble on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:38 pm
"Well, no one is really free, we all have to obey Akito, and of course we get together for the New Year, the animal of that year does a dance during the banquet. I asked Shigure if he would let Yuki to live with him, and he said it was okay, so basically we just pulled some strings," Haru laughed at all the questions, "You're a curious one, no, we haven't been caught a lot. We try not to because if Akito finds out, bad things happen. Really bad things depending."
Even Momiji seemed to be less cheery at the mention of Akito.  

rchcc122

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 pm
L continued to give Chiak that odd stare he usually gives others "I know you are Chiak...Please try not to play dumb, I don't enjoy having to make the police use force...Please just come with us." the police walk in after L had said that and walked up behind L.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 pm
((gtg))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:46 pm
((Ok, c ya l8r))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games