Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:11 am
We've had like 2 or 3 dances. If we have a prom it will probably be next year I guess X.x Cus proms are at the end of the school year. Although I think we should have a Sady Hawkins dance where the girls ask the boys! But we can do that later. We've got other events right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:45 pm
Sady Hawkins dance sounds cool! ^_^ EEEEWWWW! Bikini contest! xp Sorry that was just my more *ahem* Manly part of my brain throwing ideas, a hotspring party would probably be better, games, food, women ^_^  

The Evening Star

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:43 pm
Hotspring party: Maybe.

Bikini Contest: No.

Sady Hawkins dance is really sparkin some ideas though. Really think we can use one of those.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:49 pm
hotspring: Hope that becomes a yes!
Bikini Contest: Awww...but fine!
I love the Sady Hawkins idea! A bet fights would even break out between women, from what I heard about the Winter Dance you like those kinds of things ^_^  

The Evening Star

Nriala

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:46 pm
Hey guys I have a question: I'd like a student I.D. and I read the forum about posting in it to get the siggy. However, I went to try to post in the forum and it won't let me! If I'm not allowed to PM someone for a signature, how am I supposed to get one?

Your help is appreciated!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:04 pm
Well Kimiko... First of all if you see the title it says (temp. closed) which means Kurai is busy or just being lazy and is not taking requests anymore. If you want just pester him constantly to get working or just wait for other people to do it. When he opens it up then post your request. Dont worry you'll get one eventually.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:26 pm
>_>

If you want, you can ask me for a siggy. It won't be an I.D siggy but you can find me a picture you want to use and a quote. Yeah, i can make a quote siggy or actually my sister can make them.

For example, the my siggys are made by my sister.

I'm just trying to be a good vice-captain XD To help out to the community of Ria!

::salutes::  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:19 pm
Sorry. I hadn't noticed the temp. closed notification. I had opened it directly from the rules page and started glancing at the signatures. And I might take you up on that offer! I enjoy your 2 siggys. Do they cost anything like the I.D. ones? I'll send you a PM about them later.  

Nriala

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:43 pm
whee

Ya, over PM would be fine.

I can't think right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:07 pm
Wonderland. I sent you a friend request in regards to the signatures. You only accept PMs from friends. I'll ask more about them via PM.  

Nriala

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Volleys

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:53 pm
Where is a good site to find pics for characters?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:12 pm
Aggh

I would try CG sites

Here is one:

http://Well-of-souls.com

and

http://www.ki.rim.or.jp/~hato/

and

http://www02.so-net.ne.jp/~shee/  

Ai`
Crew

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:32 pm
question

my character rei michiru came here to learn how to ues her power over fire...so who should i have her go to/ bump into in order for her to start her traning?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:39 pm
O_o;;

you know that never occured to me who they should bump to or not...

But your best bet is to ask in the general thread or just rp as a normal student asking for somone who could teach your character flame magic or not. ^^;;

Thats how i learned >.>;;

i bumped into Susie ^^;;;;  

KuraiGekkou

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games