Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:48 pm
~~Past Present~~

"What do you want Blakfire," said Starfire as she grabbed ehr sister very angry.

~~Future Present~~

"I don't know, recently I've been feeling kind of sick in my stomach," said Starfire.

Then Cyborg walked over to her and cheacked ehr tempature and stuff. He said, "Well, no fever or any other sicknesses I can sence with the computer on my arm." "Hm, Star whens the last time you felt like this?" asked Cyborg.

"Well, the last time I felt like this is last week. And than I remember feeling like this when I was preagnet with Nightstar and Nightfire...oh, dear," said starfire as she paused.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:50 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven pulled closer to Beast Boy. "I suppose it did. No bad injuries and we got the bad guys out of the tower." Raven added with sarcasm. "And we got all those lovely burn marks."

Azar licked the remaining sauce from his fingers before licking his lips. He grabbed another slice and began eating it.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:07 pm
(Can I add a character
Name:Trey
Heroname:Scourch
Power:Superspeed
Bio:He's the son of Kidflash and Jinx and has come to stay with the titans while his parents are on a romantic getaway in Europe.
Personality:Lazy, doesn't take anything seriously, and likes to take life one day at a time.
Time period:future
~~~~~future past~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"Yeah, just another day of being a titan. I wonder what it's going to be like once we pass the tourch."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:16 pm
~~Future Present~~

Then Cyborg scanned Starfire's body with his arm and said as he checked his scanner, "Yup, your preagnet Star."

"What," said Starfire sounding surprise but happy at the same time.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:24 pm
((Now and yes you can. Do you have a picture or can you discripe him so I know how he looks. Oh, and lets have your character join in the journey with time travel.))

~~Future Present~~

"Mom's preagnet!" yelled Nightfire in shock.

"Oh, really that's wonderful," said Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:53 pm
((Ok, I just read page one on this roleplay and it looks like Starfire is going to have twins, One boy and one girl. I'll play as the girl Starflower. Here's a picture of Starflower but I couln't find baby picture though.))

Starflower:
User Image

~~Future Present~~

"Yup and my scanner says your going to have twins. Thang Robin and Starfire. What did you two do? Get down and busy one night," said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:26 am
Future present.
Robin beamed 'That's brilliant Star' he hugged her than kissing on the check.

Vince giggled imagining something so dity and shocking he dare delve into thinking about it. He looked he'd sucessfully lead Azar into a sense of saftey. Using one of his spyder arms he grabbed the kecthup bottle spuirting it's contents other Azar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:37 am
(Here's a picture for Scourch: http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/ruffy003/Davis.jpg )
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch ran into the tower and said,"Hey guys what's up."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:55 am
~~Future Present~~

Raven glanced at Starfire and Robin. "That's great." She smiled. She glanced at Beast Boy. "You mean, when we get too old to fight and our kids take over? ...I don't want to think about that." She shook her head though the smile stayed.

Azar growled. "What was that for?" The boy turned into a shadowy dog and shook his fur. Ketchup went flying though some of it stayed stained in his black magical fur.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:05 am
~~~~~Future present~~~~
Beastboy held Raven close and with a smile said,"Yeah me neither so lets just enjoy the time we have left."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:04 pm
Future present
'You just needed a bit of colour so the next time you stick your large beaky nose into somones business they can see you' he smiled. He looked up seing Scrouch. 'Yo dude what brings you here ?'  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:32 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~
Scourch sighed and said,"My parents are on a romantic get away."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:46 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven closed her eyes as she pulled close to Beast Boy. "Alright..."

Azar growled in his dog form before dissolving the magic around his body. "I don't have a beak." He crossed his arms, still unhappy about the ketchup stains. He looked over at Scourch. "What's up?" He said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:00 pm
~~~~~Future present~~~~
Beastboy held Raven and look down at her. He then said,"Did I meantion how beautiful you look."

Scourch smiled and said,"Oh hey dude long time no see."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:16 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yes, it is Robin and were having twins too," said Starfire as she kissed her husband Robin on the lips than moved them away. She tha looked at Nightstar and Nigthfire and said, "Looks like you two will two new siblings."

Then Cyborg smiled a at Robin and Starfire and said, "Congrats you two bsuy people specially you Robin. Who new you would have enough in you for twins." He teased. he than saw Scourch and said, "Hay boy and your parents on maical get away. Well, than yur welcome to stay boy."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games