Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 am
^ Unfortunately, yes. I'm not going to go into any details. I'll just say "Domestic Violence." Once this couple that lived next door, and I thought they were trustworthy; had come over to play cards and watch a movie. Well, I had just finished getting my deposit slip ready to deposit a child support payment. I was on food stamps at the time. I had them sitting on top of the deposit slip and check. They were inside a "junk drawer" in the kitchen.

We were taking turns go back and forth into the kitchen to get drinks, snacks, and preparing our meal to eat before watching a movie. I noticed my neighbors kept volunteering to go get things from the kitchen for me. I shrugged it off and didn't put anymore thought into it.

The next morning I went into the kitchen to get the things I needed for the bank and the grocery store. I opened up the drawer and it was empty!! eek I didn't have the money I needed for the rent. And I couldn't buy any groceries to feed three children and myself. I came so close to getting evicted. Thank God for charities. My sister was talking to a friend of hers about what had happened and this elderly man had over heard the conversation.

Next day, there is a knock on the door. When I opened it, there was the landlord with the rent receipt. He thanked me for paying my rent a day early and for paying enough to cover three months. I just smiled dumbly and thanked him for bringing me the receipt. About 30 minutes later, there was another knock on the door. This time, it was a group of people with a truck that were unloading boxes of food.

> Six months later I found out by accident that a small group of retired senior citizens had combined their money to pay for my rent. They got in touch with a food bank that they often sent contributions too. And that's how I got the food.

v Have you ever had anything "out of the ordinary" or "unexplainable" happen to you?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 am
^ God, what to start with... Um, one time in Ohio, my grandparents had taken me to Amish country to look for furniture and pretty much stalk anybody who drove a horse pulled carriage (not my idea). Well we were following this one guy and when he noticed after about two miles that we had been following him. He then got out of the car and came over to our pick up truck! surprised Once he got to the car my grandpa rolled down the window and the Amish dude offered to sell us a puppy! eek Things only got weirder, he introduced himself as Yoda and then another Amish guy got out of the buggy and said he was Yoda's twin brother named Yoda! They had just bought a new litter of Yorkies and been taking them to their pet shop called, of course, Yoda's something-or-other. My grandma ended up buying a puppy and we left the day after.

> I've recently learned about another religion in which people handle deadly snakes according to a psalm in the bible. This is done in American Pentecostal churches.

v What's the most interesting religion you have heard of?  

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 pm
^ Asatru: Faith of The Vikings: Believe in Freya, Thor, and Odin. They believe that life is good and should be lived with boldness and enthusiasm, value, courage, and honor; industriousness and personal responsibility. Here is a link to the site I obtained information from. Asatru: Faith of The Vikings

> My son brought me a Big K Fish Value Meal. The sandwich was real good. The fries were stuck together. What happened to "fresh, hot fries?" pirate

v What bad experience with food have you had recently?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 pm
^none to recently, but one time i threw up grapes and red beans
>scarred me for life, I will never eat those 2 together again
V What is something you've done before and wont do again, (or would rather not do again)?

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

Tanjooween Gurl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:33 pm
^ Go four wheeling bare footed.
> I went four wheeling with some friends. There was an empty bottle, glass bottle, that was under the seat. I didn't know it was there. My friend Kenny, who was driving...sped up to jump off this hill. When the jeep landed, it landed with a loud thud and an ear wretching scream from me. My foot landed on the glass bottle that rolled out from under the seat. I ended up going to the hospital to get glass out of foot, a tetnis shot, and nine stitches.
v Have you done anything adventerous lately?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 am
^Not unless you consider falling down in knee high snow while trying to take care of baby trees so they don't die.
> Normally, whenever I slip and fall, I require the help of someone to get up. But this time, I was able to get up on my own. The only thing I didn't like was my hand turning red as a beet and having a burning sensation from having to place my hands through the snow to get up from the ground.
v Have you ever got frost bite? If so, what were you doing at the time?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm
^ I don't think I've ever had frostbite, I have been so cold I couldn't feel my hands and feet though.

> I once had a bad slip and fall. I was in junior high school, and had just got off the bus. My hands were full with pop bottles from a party at school. Well I knew it was slippery and I tried to be really careful. As I was making it up the the driveway I saw my dad and said hi to him. Just after I did that, I slipped, all I remember after was waking up on the ground. I was shaky and dizzy for the next couple of hours. My dad didn't even wonder if I was ok.

v Have you ever been hurt, and no one noticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 pm
^ Yeah. This is kinda embaressing but one time my shoelace got caught around my bike pedal and a fell over sideways cuz I could'nt get up. I was riding with my friend and it was like a minute before she rode back and helped me get the bike off of me. The only reason that I hadn't gotten it of yet was because I had been untangling my shoe. I didn't just lay there or anything! whee

>I was waiting in line at a chinese restaurant last night and I heard some rude lady yell "Well that's ridiculous!" She was screaming at the poor hostess lady when informed that she had to wait 30 minutes to be seated.

v Have you ever seen someone act really rude at a restaurant for almost no reason?  

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:26 pm
^ Yes I have. There was an IHOP that we went to while traveling. And the manager yelled at the waitress for giving a customer the wrong order. Well, it wasn't really her fault. The customers were part of a party and decided to split up the two tables that the waitress had put together for them. The waitress had taken the order correctly. And she knew who ordered what. But the cook who was an assistant manager told her to go on break. The manager is the one that gave them the wrong order. He thought the order went to a party of ten at a big table, and not to a party of ten who were sitting five per table side by side. He never even looked at the note the waitress wrote in huge letters, "Party of 10 has been divided into 2 tables and sitting at Table number ? and ?." Sorry, don't remember exact numbers.

> It irks me when people get so angry or accuse others' of things when they didn't take the time to get all the info in the first place. People are in too much of a hurry.

v I am worried about my son who is in the Marines. Do any of you have a loved one or someone close to you that is in the military or other type of job that can be harmful to them? Do you worry too?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:00 pm
^ Yes. Well it's not exactly a job, but my uncle's dream is to climb Mt. Everest, which sounds cool, until he shows me this long list he printed out of all the people who have died trying! gonk I really wish he would give it up b/c I love him, and do not want to see him fall off the tallest mountain on Earth! stressed

> I told this to my Social Studies teacher and she says that she would love to go to Mt. Everest too! But just to see it, not to climb.

v I'm going to see the play version of Beauty and the Beast tommorow, what school plays do you remember seeing?  

Jade Shark
Crew

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 am
^ I never did go to any plays when I was in high school. I did go to a play with my girlfriends in college though. We saw Oedipus, it was ok.

> I've never really liked watching tragedies. It always makes me sad. The world has enough tragedy in it without having to watch shows and plays about it.

v I am a very laid back person. Occasionally, I get accused of taking drugs because of how mello I can get. It always makes me angry when people just assume that I am some sort of junkie or something. Has anyone accused you of doing something that you have never done?  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games