Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:10 pm
Ben ran into a broom closet and hid himself thoroughly, moving things so he'd be well disguised.

"20.. 21.. 22.. 23.. 24.. 25.. 26.. 27.. 28.. 29.. 30!" Ryuu shouted. "Ready or not.. here I come!" Ryuu listened to hear people talking, appearantly they were all staying quiet so he could't hear anyone talking. He ran up and down hallways. He remembered that Ben and Oiya had recently joined the game and were also hiding. He ran into the frontal living room, he saw a lump in the curtains. Nice.. Ryuu crept over to it. He then jerked the curtain back quickly. It was Oiya. "Gotcha!" He shouted, his voice full of laughter. I feel like such a little kid.. He laughed to himself. Oiya went and sat on a bench.
Ryuu darted of into the kitchen. The maids, and servants were cooking and cleaning away. He closed the door figuring no one would want to get in their way.
Ryuu listened intently again, he heard someone giggling.. Rosalie.. He ran down a dark hallway, the giggling suddenly louder. Ryuu flung open a cupboard and nestled at the top was sure enough Rosalie.
"s**t!" She laughed. Ryuu helped her down. "Umm.. I guess you go wait in the front living room."Ryuu said. "Okay!" Rosalie said her voice musical as usual.
Ryuu continued his "hunt" This time he heard Ben cough. It was on the otherside of the house. Ryuu ran as quick as his legs could carry him to the left wing of the house. Ben was crouched in the corner of a broom closet. When Ryuu opened the door, Ben cursed, and stood up. "Nice job, I thought this would be far enough away.." Ben chuckled. "Where do i..?" Ben said. "The lobby." Ryuu notified him. "Kay." Ben said.
Now only Takeru was left. Ryuu listened but Takeru, Ryuu knew already figured out Ryuu's gift for hearing. Takeru was dead silent.. "Dammit.." Ryuu said, exhaling deeping. Ryuu started down another hallway, heading toward the east of the house now. He knew finding Takeru would be difficult to find..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:08 pm
[[DOUBLE WHAMMY!]]

Takeru was hiding in the shadows, so...he wasn't really hiding. He was right behind Ryuu. Takeru followed him for a while then finally, Takeru leaned his head in right next to Ryuu's neck.
He smiled. "So..." At that same time Oiya had gone out of where she was hiding and jumped in front of Ryuu. Both Takeru and Oiya laughed as hard as they would for a long time.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:43 am
[[ -_________________-lll]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:55 am
[abby is like WTF.. weirdos. sweatdrop ]

Ryuu froze in shock for a moment when Tkaeru and Oiya had jumped infront of and behind him. He began to laugh when they did, because he actually thought it was funny that they'd do that to him. Ryuu walked away from the insanely laughing siblings, back into the front living room.

"Who is laughing, Ryuu?" Rosalie asked when he'd come back inside. "Takeru and Oiya. They tried to scare me or something, but it didn't really work because I knew Oiya was going to do it." Ryuu said, he sounded rather bored. "Okay." Rosalie said. "Then who's it? Don't you have to pick one of the people you found?" Rosalie asked. "I guess.." He mumured, waiting for Takeru and Oiya to come back into the living room.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:59 am
Takreu and Oiya walked into the living room still giggling. Takeru would be it...but he'd cheat. So...Oiya spoke up.
"I wanna be it I wanna be it!" Oiya said waving her arms.
Hehe, Takeru can help me with this one. She thought.
No, no Oiya, you get no help. Oiya started to pout. Takeru laughed.
"It's not going to work Oiya. So who's it?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:07 pm
Ryuu looked around at the room. "Oiya can be it if she wants.." Ryuu said, confused at how Takeru had said 'It's not going to work Oiya.'

[Sorry This post sucks.. razz ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:44 pm
Oiya jumped up and down then turned around.
"Okay everyone! 1....2.....3.....4.....5....6......" She started counting.
Takeru grabbed Rosalie by the hand and ran into one of the guest rooms on the first floor. Once they got inside he asked.
"Where are we gonna hide!" Enthusiastically. He let go of her hand and looked around the room.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:13 pm
Rosalie laughed at his enthusiasm. "I don't know!" She said. Her voice was full of laugher. She looked at Takeru, he looked so into this game. She leaned forward, and kissed him on the cheek. Then she giggled and dove under the bed. She looked out. "Go hide!" She said, pointing at the door.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 pm
[[Where is everyone else hiding?... neutral ]]

Oiya was done counting and was walkin down the hall now. Takeru stood still. "Rose! She's coming!" He whispered. He dove under the bed along side Rosalie.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:39 pm
Rosalie lay flat on her stomach. Takeru slid under then bed. "What?" She said. "She's coming.. Shh..." Takeru said.

"Okay.." She whispered.

Ben had gone into a room and hid inside a cabinent. It was under a counter. The room was two halls away from the front room. He exhaled, his breath tired, and sad sounding.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:48 pm
Oiya walked into the bedroom that Takeru and Rosalie were hiding in.
Hmmm...... She thought. She walked around the bed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:56 pm
Rosalie held her breath as she heard Oiya enter. She could hear Oiya's light tap, tap, tap. as she walked across the floor. Rosalie saw Oiya's feet at the foot of the bed. Rosalie's eyes were bothering her from all the dust under the bed. Damn it.. I'm gonna sneeze! She grabbed her nose, but it wasn't quick enough. "Atchoo." She sneezed. It was extremely quiet, but she knew it was enough for Oiya's sensitize ears to hear. s**t..  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:13 pm
Takeru stiffened and looked at Rosalie. Oiya grinned then leapt up on the bed. She started jumping up and down. "I found you I found you!" She yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:33 pm
Rosalie rolled out from under the bed. There was no use in staying there. She laughed. "Well... Dammit." She giggled. "Thanks to me, I guess we're found Takeru, let's go." Rosalie said, kicking under the bed. Rosalie walked to the door. "I'm going to the front living room to wait..." Rosalie said cheerfully as she stepped out into the hall.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:18 pm
[[lmao I was talking to Abi and she was like..."Why are you guys playing hide n' go seek?"]]

Takeru rolled up out from under the bed and followed Rosalie into the front room.
"Hmmm....Well, I guess Ben and Ryuu are left." He laughed.

Oiya was on the move. Dun dun dun dun....I'm out to get you Ben! She thougth as she walked out of the room. She smiled and walked down a couple halls and into a bedroom, convienantly the one Ben was hiding in.
"Ben? Are you in here?" She cooed softly. She walked around and looked in under the bed, then in the closet. Finally she decided to check the bathroom.
"Ben? Hello?" She cooed again.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games