Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:09 pm
say you're sorry Rea...No DON"T REA...Shes not like her perents...you're right she's worse!!... The head ache continued to build.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm
"Rea are you okay, you're face keeps changing expression" Ra said looking at Rea strangely.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:21 pm
while in the hallway Isura was attacked. It was Rea. Her eyes were red though.((Isuras thoughts italicized))This isn'tRea it can't be there is no other way into this hallway. Her eyes aren't red either.Isura fought the thing off and ran back to the oxygen tank room."Rea!!Everyone!!We have big trouble!"i know what those things are!they are shicks!Shapeshifters that take form of the person that you are mad at! they do that so you think it's the person! The only difference between them is that the shick has red eyes!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:37 pm
Ra, suprised at Rea sudden change, jumped after Rea and held her back.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 pm
The shika grunted. "hmmm..HAHAHAHA!" It started laughing hystricly. "so, you finally figured it out. I wasn't really expecting it to take that long! You humans are dumber then you look.." It smerked at them.((ooo...you're good itachi8281!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Ra backed off her and stood in front of her,"what is going on,wha...what are you? Well whatever you are you aren't Rea."  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 pm
"Really? I didn't even notice...oh and tell that girl over there that I'm not a shika...she's so dumb." There was a grumbling sound. "Hear that? That's the sound I made before I took over your presious little Rea's body. Yup, that's right so if you hurt me, you're hurting Rea too.." The thing started laughing maniacly again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:03 pm
"Enough,leave Rea alone!" Ra said  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 pm
With quick reflexes Kokoro shot Rea with her tranquilzer,"Don't worry, it won't kill or hurt her."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:07 pm
"Good, I just hope she's okay. I'll take her to the medical room" Ra heads toward Rea and says, " You two just get to work now ill be doing what I can for the ship and people in the medical room.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 am
"I'll help remodel the school as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:42 am
((Sorry guys that i missed that whole thing over the weekend i knew i was going to but that was really good guys))

Kaski wakes up in the infermary."Wh-at happened?" Kaski looks around and sees Colin. Kaski snickers. " Must have been some party or something." Kaski gets up and gets into his clothes. Then kaski walks into the hallway where Rai is fixing up the ship outside. " Hey Rai what I miss out on?"  

Crazy_Munkay

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:26 pm
"GUYS!!!GUYS!!! IKNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH REA!!!!IN ORDER TO SAVE HER I WILL NEED YOUR HELP RAI!!!! SHE HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A SHIKA!!! WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE INFIRMIRAY!!!! RAI YOU NEED TO COME WITH!!!! THE REST STAY AND WORK ON THE SHIP!!!" said Isura with great force. In one quick movement, she picked up Rea and darted towards the infirmiray.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:36 pm
Aimi looks around, bewildered. "I don't know which way is up anymore..." She then shakes her head, trying to clear it. "Well I really don't know what to do... go with my friends or help Rai....?"  

bessio
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:58 pm
The shika struggled and shook and struggled. It kept laughing maniacly.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games