Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Now this little gem is interesting.

Did you know that, an animated series of Free Willy in 1994 starred three of RE2's characters?

Paul Haddad (Leon) voiced Willy
Alyson Court (Claire) voiced Lucille
Gary Krawford (Robert Kendo and Brian Irons) voiced The Machine (aka Rocklyn Stone)

I thought that was pretty amazing. From something so... bad... to probably the best paycheck of their lives. And three of them, too! :O

I really wanna YouTube or torrent this just to see. Besides, I need to use up this 1TB of space. Yay externals! xd

The Proof!

Edit: Did you know Alyson Court voiced Yoko Suzuki in RE: Outbreak? IMDB is full of surprises...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382262/

Edit Edit: Turns out Gary Krawford and Alyson Court also worked together on a show from 1998 called Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend. She was only on for one episode. razz I have lots to torrent now. xd

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0229149/

Edit Edit Edit: Alyson Court was in a TV show called Once a Thief for one episode. According to IMDB, this was before her role as Claire Redfield. Coincidentally enough, she plays a character named Cleo Redford. Hmmm... :O

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118359/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:39 pm
Wow that's creeply weird as in a good way. I know this next one isn't about RE but still it points out something about why they have the ten-ten thing. Did you know that in Taiwan Ten-Ten is the name of Taiwan's birth day, since they officially, that is according to themselves, that they got their independence on October 10th. Thus it is also called "Double Ten Day".
Edit: Well it might not be the reason they have 10:10, but Japan also has this thing, according what I saw in one of the movies where someone goes to JApan. They had a "Double Ten Day' flag in the background.  

Alkaizer87

Unknown Marine6665G

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:58 pm
Did u know leon looks like Leonardo dicaprio  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:09 pm
Okay dont Get a**l at me if you already knew but,
Did you know, in all the main story line RE games, There is an explosion?
Re1, The Mansion.
Re2, The Train, Tunnel, Thing, Meh
Re3, Racoon City
Re4, The Island (Havent Really Played and dont care for it, so i dont know the name =|)
Re5, Weskers Face.

i remember another connection from and older RE game and RE5 with the pilot that crashes at the hands of the B.O.W's But cant think of it, ill edit with what i come up with.

-Pan!c  

Panic At Teh Disco

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 am
panic....that's basic logic, anyone who's a true RE fan knows the first two facts ou point out. as for the RE5 thing, don't bother telling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:31 am
For the first one, Alk, chill. He said not to get a**l on him if you already knew that.

Second, Panic... We accept RE5 here, so fire away. biggrin ...Well, most of us.

Btw, for the explosions, I believe there's a large explosion in every RE game, main story or otherwise. In addition to the ones you've named (Btw, good job on hating RE4, you've made me and many others happy biggrin ):

Outbreak: Raccoon City, the Apple Inn hotel
File #2: Haven't played
Survivor: Haven't played
Dead Aim: Cruise ship, Lab  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Panic At Teh Disco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 am
Thanks, lol.

i only read like 11 pages of this, and didnt see those anywhere.

i knew that almost every one knew about it, but i figured there might be some who have yet to complete them.

And yeah, idk but im not a big fan of RE4, but it has better things then RE5
Like, Lnger Storyline, RE5 Was Way To Easy, The Story should have been thought over to make it better.
I do like RE5 but, im just sayin, coulda been better, major let down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 am
Wait, does Wesker's face actually explode? Cause if you made that up that was one of the best uses of a 'face' joke I've heard in a while.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Panic At Teh Disco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 pm
Well, you shoot wesker in the face with A Rocket Launcher whilst he is using his new virus "Uroburos" And has mutated him self, he has a hold of the copter and Chrish and Sheva both shoot a rocket at him and they go through his face and BOOM!
Game Ova.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 pm
Oh... Monster Wesker doesn't count, since it was a terrible idea.
I'd pay to see Wesker as a human have his face explode.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 am
Well, he does have his face burnt off a little, if that's any consolation. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 am
Oh, If you look at wesker during his Post-Uroburos Stage, his face is all fugged up, kinda wierd. his eyes change, looks like a vampiree.

Mutated Wesker: The Only Big Difference Between Wesker in his Post-uroburos stage, and His Full Mutation is, When he is fully mutated, he has his big arm will shrapnel from the missle he drestroyed. but yeah, he just has a giant arm,, but the uroburos is covering his torso, but if you watch the cutseen before you fight him, he takes his shirt off.
how could a guy like Albert Wesker, Keep a solid six-pack?
Must be all the virus's. smile
Anyways, There was no point to that, but i was just pointing out the main difference between the 2 for ppl who dont know.

Wesker In Post-Uroburos Stage:
User Image
Wesker In Full-Mutated Stage:
User Image
P.S Sorry for the bad quality on the mutated pics.

-Panic. =]  

Panic At Teh Disco

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am
Oh, so he basically turns into Krauser. Lameness. No matter how many things I find out about RE5, it only convinces me further that NOT playing this game was a right decision. Still, the transformation isn't half as REtarded as Sergei's. But that's not saying much at all.
I can't believe Canas can look at the above images and with a straight face say, "That is a true Resident Evil game."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:18 pm
Haha, Yeah, A REpeat
I Just bought RE1 From The playstation store and im playin it atm, Chris's Senario and i have
Broken Shot Gun,
Lighter,
Blue Jem,
1st, 2nd Floor Maps,
I've Used The Sword Key, And The armor Key.
I Think Thats All.
Im lost, Cant Find Shot Gun Room,
PLEASE HELP ME!  

Panic At Teh Disco

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 pm
The shotgun room is in the same place as in the REmake. It's in the hallway on the first floor, east wing of the mansion.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff