Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:06 pm
((0.0 It's the final book in the Maximum Ride Series, dude.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:15 pm
((OH....... i havent read any of the books sweatdrop i just joined cuz i thought it'd be fun.... ^^"""""" ))  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:59 pm
((same here but i just recently started reading the series. i'm on page 33 of the 1st book. sweatdrop ))
lands next to the guys. and sees head lights heading their way "maybe we should hide first then look for them. they cant be that far away..." backs up into the shadows bekoning for them to follow as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:14 pm
"i totally agree! let's get outta here now!!!!" he dives under a shrub, and he slides down a steep hill, and lands on a tree "ouch." rolls off the bottom of the tree, and is stuck between a two rocks.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 pm
((Isn't the most uber book, Nii-nii? Oh, and tell me if there's any point for me to finish the third and borrow the fourth from you --such as, Fang redeeming himself by some miracle, or Iggy becoming even more amazingly awesome.))

Nodding, Tarou walked inside, taking note of Arctic's gesture. It was only then that he had realized while she had been seeming a bit paranoid. Something other than oblivion wasn't allowing paranoia in. Was that a good thing, or a bad thing?

~

"Friends?" a blind-folded raven haired woman asked Matthew as she stayed put on the wooden seat in the average-sized kitchen. "Sorta. Arctic's suspicious, with good reason, and Ta-kun should be also, but brother won't let him notice it." Matthew mumbled, knowing as frail as his mother seemed --with her stature, blindless, and all--, he could treat her like any other son would any other mother.

Carefully standing from her seat, his mother smiled faintly, giving him a gentle pat on the head before going to the refridgerator, going to grab the sweets Matthew had promised. Content yet feeling a bit guilty, Matthew glanced at the pot of tea that had been set earlier --it'd be ready any second, like his mortal mother had an even better sense of intuition than he--, with a sigh, he went back to the front door.

"Everything okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:28 am
((So much like you to make fun of the Uber Director, Kaori. -_-" He's still insanely creepy, however.))

Arctic She tilted her head slightly, and said, "Un... every thing's fine... right, Tarou?" She followed the boy inside, but kept on guard. She really didn't feel like there was any reason to be worried- the guy had been nice enough, and he seemed more hyper than dangerous, but still. Being on guard made her feel a lot better. "So... why do you live out here? In the forest?"  

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:15 am
((Righto, Aniki. I can't resist a chance to make a joke like that.

I no care just yet.))

"My dad figured it'd be safest for my mom to live in places like this, since he can't always live with us." Matthew explained, not bothering to go into much detail. Actually, he didn't see much need for it. They'd find out his father wasn't normal either eventually, anyway. Walking to the living room, he took a seat on one of the couches infront of the coffee table, offering the opposing couch to the others.

"Welcome." his mother greeted as walked in, a tray with three cups of tea and a plate with a couple of cupcakes in hand. Gingerly placing the tray down on the table, she took a seat next to her son. She wasn't the least bit interested in what Matthew was going to do, but it wasn't like that was much else to do.

Tarou just stayed silent, remining at Arctic's side.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 am
((OOOHHH you have the book!! GIVE ME!!!!)))

Lance looked around,he had ost track of tarou and artic;He toke off."...Where are they?"  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:09 pm
"lance. lets go! i'm sure the two of them are fine. i'm pretty sure they're safer than we are at the moment." hops down the side of the hill following shade just more carefully. finnally comes up next to shade with only a couple scratches and scraps. "you ok?" sits down and tears hem of shirt. "that wound is annoying the crap outa me. come stand right there." indicates infront of her and begins to wrap the hem around his body. but touches the wound before wrapping it up causeing to to start closeing. "there. all better." smiles then heads up the hill to see if the car had gone but alas no. sighs and heads back down hopeing that lance would be with shade.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:00 pm
"umm..... thanks, alex" he jumps up. he wants to tell someone about what happened in that house, but it seems he wont, because part of him is tellin him he wouldnt be able to trust them. so he just tries to act cheerful "probably went off somewhere. i know a few guys that live around here."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:03 pm
((DUDE. I finished that book... I'm so sad the series ended. T^T But then, he made it seem... DUN DUN DUUUUN~))

Arctic took Tarous hand lightly for a second, assuring what she'd said before, then went ot go sit awkwardly down across from them. "Un... sorry, I don't really drink tea..." she said, looking at the tea. "Sorry..." Shuddering slightly, she stared at the steam for a bit. The heat... brought back memories...

Shaking her head, she looked over at Tarou and moved over a little, waiting for him to sit down.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:04 pm
"gosh. i hope to heaven all of them are all right." reachs up and grabs a hard fruit thins and begins to break it apart. when its all gone i take out the orb that caused the downfall of her childhood home. "so what should we do. we had no plan as to where to meet up if we were ever seperated.."hot tears filled my worried eyes yet i blinked them back and said, more cheerfully than i felt, "i'm sure they're fine. but still....i worry about Tarou,and artic and even lance though i know for sure he's strong enough on his own..." squeezes the orb alittle.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:13 am
((Aniki, it's kinda long, so ask for a summary if ya want --also 'cause Matthew talks to much--!! But if you do decide to make a weird choice and read it, Matthew's not mad at Arctic and her not drinking the tea; his emotions will randomly change --that's mentioned, but I wasn't sure if you think I was just making up a reason or not...))

Seeing that Arctic didn't seem exactly comfortable, Tarou hurried over and took the seat next to her. Curiously looking to the tea, he also decided not to drink it. He didn't hate tea or warm drinks, he just wanted to be considerate.

Looking to the window on the opposite side, Matthew glared for no apparent reason, "Tch..." "No reason to apoligize. Would you like something cold instead? I could bring out a glass of juice." his mother offered, paying no mind to her son's sudden change in mood. Matthew's father had often changed moods, so did all of his older siblings... so sudden changes in mood caused by seemingly nothing no longer bothered her. It was just some blood trait from Matthew's father's side of the family.

"Anyway," Matthew began, looking a bit more relaxed, he changed his gaze to Arctic and Tarou across the way. "I wanted to help the both of you." Sliding a hand under his black business shirt to get to his own collarbone, his hand clasped tightly around wire, and gave a strong tug. Carelessly, he threw the wire necklace --along with the single jade magatama that had been strung through it-- on the table. "That'll help Tarou develop his powers, and keep those voices under control," he explained. "In return, I ask nearly nothing, just that I have your permission, Arctic, as I will need to check up on him occasionally --whether by talking to him telepathically, or by going to his location. Oh, and if accepted, he may act differently than he normally would at random times --they won't be often." Pausing for a few seconds, he picked up one of the tea cups, taking a sip before continuing. "Mind you, it's probably best to take my offer. While you may be suspicious of me now... I want no harm upon either of you," he paused again, taking another sip. "With my father's blood, I am half Shinigami --or half Death God-- so I may be to you later on."

Even though he'd never told anyone about his father's blood before, and he was offering quite an odd deal, Matthew was completely composed. Of course, it was really no big deal to him. He tended to focus on being human instead, just for his mother. Finishing off his tea, he placed the cup back down on the tray and looked to the others with no emotion. He was waiting to hear the answer, and or any questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:23 am
((Wow, I actually decided to read all of that... anywayz, no offense taken, meh friend. ^^))

Arctic smiled a little. "So... you want to help Tarou develop his powers under the circumstances that you can check up on him, huh?" Tilting her head a little, Arctic continued, "The one thing that's bothering me, though, is why? Why did you seek Tarou out and why do you want to help him?" She paused for a second and added, a smile hint of a grin in her voice, "And was that a threat or a deal?" Turning to Tarou, she sighed and said, "It's really not my choice. I'm not the one who's having these problems. Tarou... what do you think?"

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:46 am
((... You weird. 'Kay, I just had to say that earlier... 'cause I don't remember using any characters that are quite like Matthew lately... --last was probably Evangeline...))

"That is correct. And I can understand why you question my motives, but that reason i-..." Matthew trailed off, feeling the warmth of his mother's hand on his own. She was giving her consent. It was telling him, Don't hold back just because of me. What happened has happened. Don't leave them wondering. Nodding towards his mother, Matthew sighed. "Honestly, I didn't choose him or anything. ... My second brother disobeyed my father two decades ago, and was killed for it. Tarou's his reincarnation, so I want to help him, especially since my father's one to hold grudges..."

"In no way was I trying to threaten you," Matthew corrected, taking mental note that when trying to make anymore deals with people he didn't really know, to be more precise with what he was getting at. "And the deal proposal's aimed towards you as you are the one Tarou trusts most, and vice-versa. I believe that even if you aren't the only one to notice change in him... you would be the most likely to care even the slightest bit. ... Of course... I could be wrong. My assumptions aren't that accurate on these kind of things."

"Uhmm..." Tarou trailed off when Arctic turned to him. He was quite sure. On one side, he was excited at the prospect of not having to hear voices argue all the time, and that he'd have another person to trust. On the other, he was a bit nervous about the change Matthew had mentioned, and the doubt he had about the half-Shinigami possibly hiding something. Like, a power or something that could harm someone if he was to decline. "Sounds okay to me... Would you be okay with it, Arcy? The random change in how I act, I mean."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games