Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 pm
Angel formed a small ball of chakra, and threw it at the kunai and they were destroyed in the explosion of the ball. He threw another at Hagane. It was near enough to him to burn most of the clothes. It didnt hit him purposely, he threatened and now had to face consequences.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:28 pm
Susumu appears high above all the fightening. laughing and giggling... "looks like i am the goddess of chaos." she laughs and throws all their cloth's down on them...and re-enters the hotsprings to relax "woah this place is finally empty in here"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:31 pm
Oroami runs in and jumped into the springs, then got out and pulled Susumu in with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:39 pm
"AAah" SPLASH they both fall into the water. susumu's head pops up giggling . oroami comes up and she dunks his head. smile  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:42 pm
oroami smiles as he swam under water creating small water fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:49 pm
susumu swims underwater and notices all these different kinds of fishies swimming around. she smiles underwater. as she swims around.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 pm
oroami makes a small serpant like dragon that curls around the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:53 pm
susumu gets pulled closer to oroami by the dragon and gives him a kiss underwater.  

Eris5

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:53 pm
Angel saw her drop the clothes."Grand fireball jutsu." he spat a very large fireball at the mass of clothes, they all burned, and he dissappeared. He then was in the springs again,in the unisex, but was sort of hiding because he did not want to disturb oroami and susumu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 pm
oroami smiled as he came back up, he saw something at the door.

Gyou smiled happily "ahh, Oroami, you and her do get close easily." he said cheerily as he walked down to the springs "susumu, i am Gyou Nai, the Yukikage, and Oroami's God father."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:03 pm
susumu smiles up at Gyou "its a pleasure to meet you" she bows her head to the kage, while oroami holds her close.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:43 pm
"ANGEL YOU !@#$%^&*()(* I JUST GOT THIS SHIRT YESTERDAY!! You owe me a new shirt AND the money for damaging the buildings..." Kouga then looks over to Susumu and the pile of clothes she dropped, "So SHE was the one who took all the clothes? YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!"  

ll Shinzo ll

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:43 am
"I think you will be paying." He raised his hand and a wall of fire surrounded the springs, it was surrounded by a wall of solid ice."So you are the Yukikage. Nice to meet you. You must know my brother. If so, then where is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:12 am
Gyou sent a glare towads angel "i do not wisht o talk to someone, who abandons their own village and their family." he said as he smiled at susumu, "i have a present for you susumu," he said as he took out a bag and began to search.  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games