Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:31 am
"and that girl over there is Alex. say hi to her to" she said to Kuro. "herm... about the dead body... you could leave it to me.... "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:37 am
"hi!!" waves at Kuro. " alright then. um. is there anyone who can show me where the dorms are? i'm rather tired from running around all day." rubs back of head and smiles nervously.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:43 am
"yeah... i agree... but i never reach at my room to... crying crying i didnt know the way around here"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 am
Lance looked to the sunset it would soon be time where was his friends!?  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 am
lance?" looks at him as he looks out at the horizon. still worrying about the specks she had seen earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:06 am
Lance turned to her."Yes?"  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:49 pm
what are those?" the specs were extremely close now. "they dont look friendly. almost blood thirsty..." the sun was almost gone now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm
Akarii and Kyuu both had not turned face from the horizon Kyuu watched the moon. Akarii the sun. Both said at the same time "From light to dark from friends to foes. That is how Brother's ryhm goes." Akarii watched the sun fade into oblivian and she felt her wings fade with it. She felt Kyuu's true form begin to surface. She stayed in place as her wings disappeared the last few inches and they made her back bleed. Akarii was used to this. Pain, suffering, sorrow. All they did now was give her more excuses to die. Kyuu on the other hand felt herself grow seemingly larger and she felt the evil side take over her. Threatening to kill Akarii. Akarii felt this tug at her heart she grabbed the tree and held on for dear life. She was human now. The night of a quarter moon. The Death clans enemy. Truthfully she had heard Lance's statement about his clan. "Lance Thunder. Interesting. I will.... keep that in mind." Akarii said hiding the fact she was no longer demon by sitting with her back up against the tree and in extreme pain. She tried hard not to show pain. She was nearing the end of her wits. She could feel the pain slip thru her fingers. She was losing her hold on it. Kyuu on the other hand was just regaining her grip. She felt the fact that her evil Inside was taking over. She felt that she was going to need blood soon. Her evil side take over. "Must Attack. A Death member." Kyuu gritted thru teeth of hate.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:26 am
Lance toke his sword and propped it on his shoulder.Ready for a battle.His friends should be here any minute but he couldn't aford to wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:41 pm
Akarii winced as the sun finished its set course downward. Bringing Kyuu lusting for the taste of blood on her mouth. Akarii prepared for the attack by gesturing that she was tired. Secretly hoping it would signal the others to leave. Akarii could stand watching her sister die but she did not want them to know about Kyuu too.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:29 pm
"Lance! behind you! help Akarii!" noticing the change in kyuu purity. quickly i grab hold of the branch and swing up and around it forceing Kyuu to the ground. "somethings not right with Kyuu. he/she has a lust for blood and not just any blood. and if you dont know Akarii is human at the moment. its the onlything i do remeber from a reading i came across. it was about the deaths." quickly puting a small barriar around Kyuu so it couldn't harm anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:36 pm
Kyuu glared angrily. Akarii said nothing but she realized hersaelf slipping away into darkness. Akarii urged daytime to come soon. Her white clothes were being stained red and finally Akarii said in the softest voice "Kyuu. She is upset and I am not human. I am mearly resting my wings." Akarii was slowly slipping away into an unconcious state of mind.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:45 pm
"dont lye to me. i already know. i studied your kind before. plus its not kind to keep secrets from your friends." looks down at Kyuu. "plus Kyuu wouldn't get angry at you and hav a blood thirst. its kind of obvious. HEY!" leans over branch and Grabs Akariis' hand before she pluments to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:53 pm
Akarii's back bleeds worse and Akarii grits her teeth. "Fine I'm human! Yes! I am a human! But Kyuu has always been blood-thirsty... She enjoys blood." Akarii finished through her teeth.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:53 pm
"its not bad being human." smiles "you dont have the worries of a demon. yes pain hurts more but there is more happiness in a humans life than a demons." smile becomes hollow and sad. "and when it comes to friends you just gotta help them. so. how can we help kyuu? you know him/her best."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games