Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 pm
(Ronnel, shut up, Ryu (Daiki's alias) sleeps in the Archives.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 am
((Ay ya, how was I supposed to know Ryu and Diaki were one and the same?))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm
(well his profile says they're the same person)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:52 pm
The two dogs enter as they search down the rows for the jutsus they were after. After an hour of searching in the big building they found them and poofed away to be summoned again when they had all the jutsus required.  

SynysterGatesRules

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 pm
Sorcam entered the archive, walking past the shelves of books on the elements to the back, where the medical scrolls were. He pulled out a few and began to copy them one by one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:07 pm
Kasami walked into the archives, trying to find something to do. He began walking and saw the smexy guy from the other day. He walked to him.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:13 pm
Sorcam looked up over the scrolls. "...Yes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:30 pm
Korrin decided to begin his search for a certain someone at the archives. He entered the rustic building and swept over the inside with his eyes. In the back is where he found his query, already seemingly engaged in conversation with another guy. Too bad. Korrin's boot spurs seemed very loud as he made his way down the isle where Sorcam was. When he got within a closer distance, Korrin said, "You there. Word has it you're living in Lenon's old place. Now how did a boy like you know a man like him so well?"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:34 pm
Sorcam turned to Korrin. He looked at him for a long minute. "Why does that matter to you? He's gone, and not coming back." He rolled up his scrolls, but stayed sitting down. After a long moment, he added, "He was my...older brother."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm
Korrin was slightly taken aback by Sorcam's revelation. "Well ain't that something," Korrin murmured before sitting down across from Sorcam, spinning the chair around backwards. "Never knew Lenon had a brother," Korrin said, "Ya know I knew your big brother. Some might say we were friends. Good man. But tell me now old son, what made him snap like he did? What happened that made him take blowing s**t up and killing people up as hobbies?" Korrin knew he was being terribly blunt but he would apologize later. Right now, he wanted answers.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 pm
Sorcam stared at Korrin, slightly taken aback, but cold on the outside. "That...is not something I would know. But he had a reason. He always did. If you want an answer, then you can go dig up his body and revive him yourself." Sorcam looked over Korrin a few times, and went over Korrin's profile in his head. He was a Chuunin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm
Figures, the kid knew nothing. Yet another unanswered question for the book. Korrin raised an eyebrow when Sorcam stared at him. "I got something on my face boy?" Korrin asked sarcastically, "Or do you got something to say?"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:55 pm
Sorcam listened to Korrin's words and decided not to pull rank on him. "Is that it? If you're done, you can leave. I'm not stopping you. The door's over there." He pointed to the doorway that was somewhere beyond sight, behind the bookshelves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am
Korrin smirked and stood. "Yeah, that's it," Korrin said, "See ya round kid." Korrin ruffled Sorcam's hair as he passed, heading for the door. As Korrin walked through the isle, he pause to glance at the scrolls. He could pick one up, maybe learn new jutsu, prepare for the next Jounin exam. 'Na, maybe next time,' Korrin thought and walked out the door. He paused again at the steps of the front at the archives. So many unanswered questions......No one with the answers. Well except for one, but that was a place Korrin would never return to. The wind picked up and Korrin popped up his collar before heading slowly down the path to the rest of the village.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 am
Sorcam turned his attention back to the other person, fuming on the inside.

((If you want, I could have Lenon appear somewhere in the Lightning Country, like in the plains or something.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff