Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:39 pm
Alcina winced as the staff screamed in her head. "It is too!" She yelled back. More quietly this time, she said, "It's something he needs to see."

But like her grandmother before her, a certain argument struck the princess. She grinned evilly, as Alcina knew it would work. "Hey, staffy. Wasn't there something about the strangers being clan heads? These two are clan heads. Maybe if we help them, one of them will find the power of a Stranger."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:49 pm
The staff fidgeted. "Well...now that you put it that way..." It hesitated. "Fine." It finally grumbled.

Hayato was listening from the other side, and heard about the time traveling. "Where are ya going?" He called over to them. If they could time travel, was the a possiblity that he can warn himself from before to not to befriend his mazoku friend?  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:15 pm
Alcina let out a shout of happiness. "Hayato-san, Lunis-san! You guys should come too! We're going back to see Kisa-san and Kisuna-san's mother!"

She lead the way out of the springs, only to pleasantly surprised to see both Kane and Kisuna awaiting them. "Kisuna-san, I've got something I want to show you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:25 pm
Hayato slowly got out, shaking himself of the emotions he had earlier. "Well, sounds fun. Also soemthing to keep me out of thinking about him..." He thoguht gloomily, and grabbing an extra clothing he found in the changing area, he exited it. "Hey, can you dry clean these later?" He asked as soon as he was out, seeing the others, motioning to his drenched clothings.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:43 pm
She lead the way out of the springs, only to pleasantly surprised to see both Kane and Kisuna awaiting them. "Kisuna-san, I've got something I want to show you."

"... I don't want to see my mother." He stated defiantly and thought, she wouldn't want to love a child who lost faith in her so easily.

Kisa opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't get the words out. Ugh, lack of courage really stinks.

"Hey, can you dry clean these later?" He asked as soon as he was out, seeing the others, motioning to his drenched clothings.

Thankfully, Hayato's question rather saved her from looking odd, "Sure Hayato-san! But... why'd you leave so suddenly?" Kisa asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:07 pm
Hayato shrugged. "Oh, I just felt like running in the rain." He laughed. "Yeah, I'm just weird like that, no need to comment, twerp." He said, looking at Kisuna. "And, no more questions on that part, all right?" He grinned at Kisa, arura around him telling her and others not to ask any more about that.

"Anyway, what are we going to do?" He turned to Alcina, smiling. "Something fun? And why were you angry ealier?" He sounded innocent, although he knew exactly what was making the princess angry. It was just so fun, to annoy her.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:34 pm
Alcina was going to glare at Hayato, but instead decided to play it cool. That way he really wouldn't see what she was plotting coming... So instead she smiled just as sweetly as he was and said, "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about something." Complete truth. Thinking of how to get revenge, that is...

"Kisuna-san, won't you come with us?" She asked quickly, hoping to drop the subject. She knew she was a horrible liar....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:34 pm
"No." Kisuna answered simply.

( XDDD It's really best if Alcina drags him or forces him into it because he's a reallll stubborn brat. Come on Memory, I'm sure Alcina developed Kyoko's somewhat-of-a-temper in her xd )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:33 pm
((Oh, you better believe it. xd I hope this isn't too much control here. Lunis is welcome to say that she was in the hall as well, if she wants to come.))

Alcina didn't have the patience to deal with Kisuna's brattiness and Hayato's prodding. "Well, you're going anyway. Time Halt!" Everyone in the room came to a stop, at which the princess smiled. Now, no one could run away while she sent them all back in time. Yes... This will be perfect for later... Er, I should get back to what I was doing first...

"Chronos, God of Time, hear my voice and grant my heart." The words flowed into her heart from an unknown source. Somehow, she just knew what to say. "Open the doors of time! I am Time Stranger Alcina!" Alcina brought the staff down in front of her and it gave off a soft light that soon engulfed everyone in the hall. The princess concentrated hard on where and when she wanted to be taken and the walls began to fade away and turn to the harsh desert setting known to this part of the country. But because Alcina was very new to this, she couldn't control the landing very well...

She ended up having to drop everyone into the sand (herself included). Alcina didn't know how it happened, but she managed to drop Hayato first (her powers must be taking cues from her sub-conscious...). He would land first, and should he not get out of the way, will have everyone on top of him shortly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:05 pm
((Erk. I'm behind again. I dunno if I'll be able to keep up. My conversation starter before didn't really work, did it? *sigh*))

There Werelwolf Alpha heard the call from Hayato's clan and listened carefully. She didn't understand it, though. Who was back? What was it that happened in Hayato's past? Lunis couldn't make sense of it so she kept silent.

...((time gap and lack of action due to Aisu's laziness))...

Watching curiously, Lunis was stared as Alcina began talking to her staff again. Was it true? Could Alcina actually control time? She'd find out soon enough.

((Lunis wants to go, too. *nod*))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:43 pm
Hayato found himself dropping into the past, and landed gracefully onto the sand with one knee to the sand, crounching in battle stance. He then, noticed the others falling down as well. He sighed.

"Her again...He muttered.

But swiftly, he moved out of the way, catching the falling princess by the back of her shirt, making her dangle off the ground, catching Kisa with his other arm, but more softly, cushioning her fall. He knew he had to save Kisa, because she was a girl, and she was young. He didn't bother with Lunis however, he knew her powers.

"Thank you for dropping me first, Princess." He smiled at her, his eyes showing a joking anger. "I appreciate it." He still had her in his hand, still not letting her feet touching the ground. "Anything to say to me?"

(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:47 pm
Kisuna managed to land swiftly on the sand, not bothering to crouch on one knee. However, his face had a plastered frown and it wasn't about to stick off any time soon. He then saw Hayato catch the two girls in his arms. Almost in a spazztic (if that's even a word...) manner, he yelled, "HAYATO-SAN, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER!!!"

"Thanks for catching me Hayato-san," She gently got off and pouted at her brother, "Brother! You should be more polite!"

Kisune shuddered and whispered to her, "When we get back in our present time, you're going to take a bath and purify yourself."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:53 pm
Hayato raised an eyebrow at him, looking away from the princess for a moment. "If you forgot, I must say, we just came out of the bath." He chuckled. "And, what ever you say about me, I must say is rude. But then again, twirps are always rude." He strained the always and looked at Kisuna chuckling. "Of course, this Princess, is even ruder at times..." He turned back to the princess, chuckling. "now, i would like to hear a 'sorry'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:59 pm
Kane fell rather clumsily into the sand and rolled over down onto the bottom of a hill. Once he stopped, he whimpered to himself and rubbed his head from the dizziness of the fall. Was time-travelling always gonna be like this?  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:04 pm
Alcina did not like the tone with which Hayato was addressing her. Not to mention the position in which he held her captive! "It's not like I did it on purpose! Let me go!!!" she yelled as she held the staff by her side and very forcefully pushed the end of it into Hayato's stomach. "Time travel ain't easy, you know!"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games