Reply Role Playing
ninja rollplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:44 pm
"Going to kill my village. Is that ok. All of them went agisnted me. They musted die for what they all did. They live in lies. The ruler of are village killed my clane for doing nothing. And made me watch. No more And for that all of them well die." Syuu says. She pushes Alex out of the way and runs to her village.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 pm
tears filled her eyes. "i-i didnt know....but that still doesn't give you the right to kill them!!" runs after her. shikasho.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:57 pm
Syuu stands in a tree looking down at her village. Where the village sat was like a bowl. Hills all around it. "Wave jutsu." She mutters makeing a hand sigen. A wave with sharks in it crashes over the village. Of the in packed didnt kill them the sharks would. Syuu falls to her hands and knees weak now. The man grabs her. He smiles at Alex as its to late. He teleports with Syuu to the hide out. (No not the cave place.") He makes Syuu sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:43 am
"dammit!!" falls to knees and pounds the earth. then sends another note to Kacy and Lance that i lost track of Syuu and that she killed her entire village. and has joined that man.
suddenly a thought dawned on me. "i put a tracking divice on her as i did everyone else. just incase they were in trouble." stands up and heads into the village to see if there was anyone i could save.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 pm
Kacy yawns tired. She sends a note to Alex. IT talls her to come back. we can hide or do something tomarrow. She sends it and gets close to Hogosha. She lays her head on his shoulder tired. Not really wanting to go to bed but tired. "Staying up for 2 days isnt good." She mubbles.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:58 pm
recieves message and heads back to the village to meet back up with Kacy. still curseing self for being too late.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:00 pm
Kacy sits up and waits.

Lucy wakes up. The man hands her a new outfit. He gives her a new ninja head band. He talls her she says to kill one of her 3 firends. She gets dressed and heads out. Thinking of what one to kill.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:58 pm
((who's lucy?))
"hey there!! whats up?!" trying to look cheery in a dire situation. ok. not dire but still. " the whole village was flooded and she also added some sharks so only a few ninja survived...hmm... so what are we going to do about Syuu and that man?" sits down with the two.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:31 am
((Sorry Lucys in a other roll play. I was tired and must have tpyed Lucy my bad))

"Well the man is just a thing. There just useing him for right now. We dont have to worry about him. Syuu there going to give her something hard to do. Maybe kill one of her firends. Ad the one she well go after is....." She says looking at Hogosha. "Him....Alex your fine. Me im in the midd.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:27 pm
"ok then. its been nice knowing you Hogosha. just kidding. isn't there a way to snap her out of it? you know. cuz till then we'll have to be alert 24/7. aint we lucky?" lays down on back. "so how long to you think we have to prepare for her arrival Kacy?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:32 pm
Kacy sits there for a lil bit. "Maybe.... Theres 1 way i can think of..... A jutus i know. I can make 3 clones of us. Of she kils one of the clones without knowing its not realluy us. She well feel so can she well snap out of it." She says.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:51 pm
"that might work. but do you have any idea as to what time to expect her?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:12 pm
"I dont know....really...but we all should get some sleep." Kacy lays back. "Rember Alex your the safe one." She mutters as she falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm
"exactly. i'm not worried about me. i'm worried about both of you." sits up nice and alert ready to protect her friends.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:16 am
Kacy smiles. "Well you have to worry about is hogosha. Im fine i can take care of myself." She sys knowing even of it meant her life she couldnt hurt Syuu.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff