Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:58 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco
sweatdrop I think not. He ugly.

...maybe I'd shack up with Draco, though...or the Weasly twins...

Or Snape. Or Lucious. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I think Snape doesn't look that attractive, a little too pasty a complexion, perhaps a wee bit pessimistic, cruel, ect. Then again, it could be I'm just not into guys.

I'd go with option B. I'm a girl, I think he's HOTT!!!! The pasty, greesed-over look works for him.

Also, Snape and Dumbledoor are the only characters in the movies who wear traditional wiccan robes. Kinda weird. Well.....Snapes is completely traditional. With Albus, it's just the cut.

yea i know i would nvr think ppl would find him attractive but apperantly there are a good bit that do. its jst one of those looks. some can pull it off alot cant...

People like Doc Brown from Back to the Future. Or Michael Crawford. ::swoons over her Michael Crawford:: For a 65 year old man, he's HOT!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:04 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco
sweatdrop I think not. He ugly.

...maybe I'd shack up with Draco, though...or the Weasly twins...

Or Snape. Or Lucious. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I think Snape doesn't look that attractive, a little too pasty a complexion, perhaps a wee bit pessimistic, cruel, ect. Then again, it could be I'm just not into guys.

I'd go with option B. I'm a girl, I think he's HOTT!!!! The pasty, greesed-over look works for him.

Also, Snape and Dumbledoor are the only characters in the movies who wear traditional wiccan robes. Kinda weird. Well.....Snapes is completely traditional. With Albus, it's just the cut.

yea i know i would nvr think ppl would find him attractive but apperantly there are a good bit that do. its jst one of those looks. some can pull it off alot cant...

People like Doc Brown from Back to the Future. Or Michael Crawford. ::swoons over her Michael Crawford:: For a 65 year old man, he's HOT!

...god this jst brought back a bab memory somehow...
...its so bad i have to share it...
okay well i wuz at my grandparents house, me and my family all together and we were watching some new report about some actor...well apparent my mom and gram gram were talking about which actors were hot and my grandmother dropped a sentence i wish she had nvr uttered...
"Oh yea him, yea i cant look at him without getting moist."
my mom laughed and scolded my grandmother for saying that...i wuz jst like...*hurl* my dad made the hacking/vomit sound and my brother went "COME ON GRANDMA! GOOD GOD WE DONT NEED TO HEAR THAT!" and my grandfather jst laughed and drank his wine...i shall be forever scarred by that moment...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:11 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

...god this jst brought back a bab memory somehow...
...its so bad i have to share it...
okay well i wuz at my grandparents house, me and my family all together and we were watching some new report about some actor...well apparent my mom and gram gram were talking about which actors were hot and my grandmother dropped a sentence i wish she had nvr uttered...
"Oh yea him, yea i cant look at him without getting moist."
my mom laughed and scolded my grandmother for saying that...i wuz jst like...*hurl* my dad made the hacking/vomit sound and my brother went "COME ON GRANDMA! GOOD GOD WE DONT NEED TO HEAR THAT!" and my grandfather jst laughed and drank his wine...i shall be forever scarred by that moment...

HOLY CRAP! That is so weird. Worst I've ever heard was my great grandma when my mom asked how she and grandpa lived sleeping in seperate beds and my grandma said, "Troi, there's not much room in between."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:37 pm
GETTING BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF HARRY POTTER.

Yes, Snape...I'd definitely shack up with Snape...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:13 pm
chubby_choco

what moist grandmothers gross you out...
*oh god jst saying that took me a few moments to collect myself, i gave myself the heeby jeebies*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:41 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

what moist grandmothers gross you out...
*oh god jst saying that took me a few moments to collect myself, i gave myself the heeby jeebies*

Hey, looks like someone can't handle a moist grandmother either. ^_^  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:02 pm
Did you have to share that with us??? Did you have to scar me too!?? I'm going to take that one to the grave with me..... My last thought will likely be of that stupid thing.......

Moving on. I just watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I was thinking about all the things that were cut out of it. The gambling at the quidditch cup, the catching of that stupid reporter, and few other things too. Oh well, it was still a good movie. Is it just me, or did Moody resemble Bubbles from the trailor park boys?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:22 pm
I thought that Moody was kickass and I loved the actor so much! He did a really good job.

And Draco makes the second cutest ferret ever.

Also, I must say that I love the way they developed the twins. Those actors have Fred and George down to a science.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:07 pm
Second cutest fer -
Oh. Mark.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:54 pm
chubby_choco
Second cutest fer -
Oh. Mark.

Well Mark isn't in the world. He's in the underworld.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:59 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
Second cutest fer -
Oh. Mark.

who is where...wtf did i miss from where?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:10 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Second cutest fer -
Oh. Mark.

who is where...wtf did i miss from where?

Mark is a ferret in one of my stories.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:52 am
Then who's the other cute ferret?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:53 pm
chubby_choco

I don't know. Some ferret in this world.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:07 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

I don't know. Some ferret in this world.

Peach. From Peach Fuzz. whee 3nodding

This is a non-negotiable statement. Peach is adorable.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff