Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm
ok,Ill be sure to do all that as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 pm
Ryugan sits down behind a tree way in the back of the graveyard and begins to think to himself"Back here..again,I still think about that day..every day"Ryugan throws some flowers by the tree and slowly walks toward the exit stops,turns around and says"Goodbye........father"he the leaves.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Stepping onto the graveyard land Susumu knows she is here right away. An eerie mist hanging around this place almost giving tribute to the kiri nin that lay here. Stepping from gravestone to gravestone, Susumu keeps walking looking from grave to grave none of these names is the one she is looking for. "Oroami are you here?" She says silently unsure what she will find here. She see's no big gravestones with his name on it which it surely would of been if he were kage.

NUR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm
Rahenno walked in the graveyard after Susumu. He looked around and seen many grave he didn't see the first time he was here, six years ago. He seen Susumu was looking around and decided he should do the same, just in the other direction. Rahenno looked from tombstone to tombstone. He didn't really see anything that looked as if a great ninja like Oroami have died here. Rahenno kept looking, in hopes of looking for any leads but in a place like this any clues here could be a bad thing.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 am
"So it is you..." Zane stated as he walked into the graveyard. The temperature dropped several degrees as he walk towards the two, the eerie mist hanging tightly across his body giving him an almost spectral look. He folds his arms as he he stands watching the two of them. "Lady Susumu it has been a very very long time..." he stated, trying to remember the last and only time they've ever crossed paths.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 am
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Turning around upon hearing the persons voice in the graveyard. Susumu for a second thinks its Oroami and gets very excited. She sees it is not him and frowns again. She really should stop following blind hopes. "I'm sorry I don't know your name, I've lost a lot recently." Susumu frowns and walks up to the stranger. "You know who I am so you must know Oroami as well...correct?...do you know where he is?"

NUR

Eris5

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 am
"I'm sorry you have. We have met once before, not under very happy circumstances. It was at your home, a long time ago (8 months ago to be exact, when I first joined NUR XD), when Marquis passed away. I remember that day well because it was the day I graduated from the Academy," Zane reminded her. "My name is Zane Hajjime Shimizu, son of Hero Shimizu, and I guess Oroami was my second cousin," Zane revelaed though it wasn't that long ago that this was revealed to him either. "Why do you want to know where Oroami is before I answer you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:02 am
Rahenno walked up to the man as well. "She's looking for her family. She lost her memory recently." He answered so quickly he almost forgot to introduce himself first. "Oh and my name is Rahenno Inuzuka."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 pm
Susumu smiles. "So you are family...sorta." Standing tall and proud, Susumu finally found someone who really may be able to help her locate Oroami.."He was my husband and I need to find him."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:12 pm
"I already know who you are Rahenno," Zane stated as he bowed politely. "We met back when I was a chuunin in cloud, a while back before Kazuo became Raikage. Well he left to go to the Snow Country, said something about a cave," he explained to them.  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:32 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
A dark figure suddenly fell from the sky to land on Zane, sending both him and the figure to the ground. Before he could even realize what was going on, the dark figure was on top of him and attempted to stangle him. The light revealed the dark figure to be Fenrir. His sharingan and his normal eye tried to glare into Zane's eyes with rage. "You thought you could get away from me!? HUH!? Get away with declaring war...on MY VILLAGE!?" He barked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden walked into the graveyard, paying respects for the dead when he noticed Susumu with a man....who looked...familiar. He realized it was Rahenno which was ironic since he remembered him. But Rahenno would probably not since it was told Raiden was dead a long time ago. But his attention was on the one who tackled Zane. He walked towards him, speaking directly at him. "And why should you walk into our village making such a racket? I think you should leave" He said calmly

Shruikan Tenshi

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm
"What are...you talking about!" Zane muttered as his eyes had Xs on them, being strangled by the shinobi. Suddenly he gained the knowledge of what happened in the office. "Oro!?" he said as he continuosly got put in the hold. Though if Fenrir tried anything too serious he would just get out of it with a single seal. "It was a clone...mine tend to be...smart asses...but you shouldn't have broken in...ORO!" he said, now his eyes were mere swirls  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:14 pm
((The irony of this is that I just started watching Rurouni Kenshin again today >.< nice one Mibu))  

Cain the Blade

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir stopped choking him. "Hmph, well it's not like anybody got hurt, dumbass!" he barked. "Threatening with war over something like a little property damage is pathetic." He then suddenly threw Zane's head under his elbow, and his arm over his shoulder as he stood up. "What kind of kage-" Fenrir growled as he lifted Zane upside down in the air. "WOULD JOKE ABOUT THAT KINDA s**t!?" he shouted as he fell backwars, slamming Zane on the ground with a German Suplex.

((ding ding ding))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces