Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:32 pm
That's not what I meant. I meant if you recognized the poster. As in, "I've seen that poster somewhere else, before playing RE3." (It's the same poster that was in the labs in RE1/Director's Cut.)

Depends on how many times you tried to find a way out. If she got stuck and gave up for 3 months, then no, it just makes her a quitter. But if she tried for hours and hours to find a way for 3 months straight, then probably.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Rebecca died in the Mansion incident?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:36 pm
It depends on if she was in the final cutscene or not because they (game designers) didn't specify whether those characters lived or died at the end, if you are talking through the story line then yes kind of.

Does it make you a noob if had to stop playing Resident Evil 4 because of the serious button mashing that was required to run away from boulders and crazed evil giant statues?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm
Well, okay, let me rephrase that. If you played RE1/Remake, RE2, and RE3. And based on those 3 games, you thought that Rebecca died, does it make you a noob?

No... Regardless the reason. It never makes you a noob if you have to STOP playing RE4.

My question is above.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm
To you comment on my question LMAO!!!!!

I am not totally sure I would assume yes because I believe she is at least mention in the other games. But then again no because she isn't ever really seen again.

Does it make you a noob if you thought the Tyrant or monster ~I am not sure on class or rank or something~ in the Airplane on Code Veronica was one of the hardest bosses in the series?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Actually, it mentions that Rebecca survived in a file in RE2, Mail to the Chief.

And umm... It makes you a noob if you didn't guess to push the button on that crate console... If you thought it was the hardest battle because you didn't know how to actually get rid of him.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know the name of the character who let Claire out of her prison cell, in Code Veronica?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:49 pm
Yes because it is mentioned in the game.

Does it make you a noob if you dislike the though of Resident Evil Degeneration.... But you are going to watch it any ways to see what's it's like...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 pm
No, but I'm still not gonna bother seeing it.

Does it make you a noob if when first time playing RE2, you thought that it was Jill who drops the rocket launcher to Leon/Claire?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm
No because if it was before 3 came out then we don't know where she is at or such, but then again yes because the area of scenario doesn't fit her.

Does it make you a noob if you think the new version (5) of Chris is to muscly for him to be Chris.  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:14 pm
Nope. Capcom's designs suck lately.

Does it make you a noob if Code Veronica scared you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:20 pm
No, not if it was your first time it was kind of creepy..... But it was still good.

Does it make you a noob if when you died in a mercenaries mode in 4 from the giant chainsaw guy you were like totally scared cause he just came out of no where  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:34 pm
No. It's ironic that the ONE scary thing in RE4, isn't even a part of the storyline.

Does it make you a noob if you didn't know who saved Jill in the B ending in RE3?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 pm
Yes because voices in that game are very distinct from each other.

Does it make you a noob if you know all the words to the tune of Alexias'?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:40 pm
I'm gonna say yes, just go get under NotteRequiem's skin.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know which year Resident Evil 1 came out?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:44 pm
No because the was a confusing time for gamers, some don't know that it was originally out because of follow up copyright days that where misplaced and such. I am pretty sure though if you call yourself a true fan YES that would make you a noob not to know such a thing..

Does it make you a noob if you though that Alfred was really Alexia at the start of Code Veronica ~first time playing~?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:40 am
No, it just makes you full of weird theories. Then you play and you're like, "Hah! I was right!" and then they introduce the real Alexia and you're like, "Damn! I wasn't right, afterall!"

Does it make you a noob if you choose to spoil RE for everyone by renting it, then writing down "bad guy" beside Wesker's picture in the instruction manual, then returning it to the store, so everyone who rents it thereafter and looks in the manual knows that Wesker is the bad guy?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games