Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:09 am
"thats it!!,Weopon summoining!!" *jedi takes out a black katana* "this is my special katana" Jedi slashs the wave and it disaperated*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:57 am
Kouga hears the commotion and runs up to the first floor.
"What's happening?" He suddenly sees the chaos done by Rahenno and the two jounins attempting to hold him down "HOLY MOTHER OF--what's happening?" As the smoke clears, Kouga could see Rahenno with chakra flaring wildly around him.  

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:58 am
(kouga i'm not that far in the kyuubi state yet)

Rahenno get hit by naro kick, rahenno gets up and is thinking about his next move. he back down from naro and jedi and heads toward the cloud hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:52 am
um......ok.poofs off to the cloud hospital.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:39 pm
Rahenno slowly walks back to the dorms head down. he walks back to his dorm and sits down down on his bed to reflect on everything that happen today  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:13 pm
"oh i see" susumu gives oroami a kiss while the building shook from the fight. after all the commotion is over with susumu starts to rebuild part of the dorms for safety reasons, the whole building was about to collapse since half the 1st floor had been taken out. susumu nails up the minimal amount of bracers and pillars to support the building..."sigh" the dorms are trashed...at least the 1st floor is. exhausted she walks back up to her room and falls asleep in a plant instead of on her hammock.  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 am
(Ok sorry I thought you were getting a bit out of control...cuz you know in naruto when he gets out of control orange chakra usually flares around him sweatdrop )
"Whoa...it's just like that? He got back in control pretty quickly..." Kouga thought to himself.
Walking along the first floor, he saw that most of the building was damaged and was on the verge of collapsing, though it didn't thanks to susumu's help. Deciding that this was too dangerous, Kouga started carrying planks of wood, nails and hammers in to fix the pillars so it would at least support the weight of the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:41 am
rahenno comes out his room and sees a couple of people work on the first floor, rahenno helps put up the inner support beams to help support the upper to floors  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:50 am
"Rahenno-san, glad you're ok...now can you help me lift this pillar please?" Kouga indicated to the pillar he was trying to lift, and clearly it was much too heavy for the academy student.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:42 am
rahenno rushes over to kouga.rahenno takes to top end of the pillar and helps push it up."there that should do it.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:46 am
"Hey thanks a lot...by the way why did you suddenly lose control of the kyuubi? These things don't usually happen..." Kouga asked as he was nailing down one of the floorboards.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:05 am
"i cant really say for sure, i guess its tied to my emotions"rahenno said putting up the last of the pillars  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:12 am
"Wow...doesn't seem like a very nice thing, being a host 3nodding " Kouga said. "Anyway, what rank are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:16 am
"well, being a host has its disavantages and avantages i guess "rahenno said thinking about the akatsuki. "i'm genin, but i'm taking the chunin exams right now"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:44 am
"Really? Well then good luck in your chuunin exam xd I'm still an academy student, but Asaba-san is testing me at the academy training grounds so there is a chance that I MIGHT become a genin ninja " Kouga said, thinking about the (very long) amount of time he has stayed as a student.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games