Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:15 am
chubby_choco
Finals. Blech.

I HAVE A SHOW TONITE!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:46 pm
i hate you all....
...well not really...jst jealous...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:58 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
i hate you all....

Jealous that we have monster finals? I have a math final EIGHTEEN PAGES LONG.

Eighteen.
Fuggin.
Pages.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:23 pm
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
i hate you all....

Jealous that we have monster finals? I have a math final EIGHTEEN PAGES LONG.

Eighteen.
Fuggin.
Pages.

Yeah. He's jealous because he can't take your math final. You know Platinum. He loves those math finals. Especially if they're 18 pages.

There's no way he's jealous of my belly dancing show. I don't think he wants to dance around wearing that tiny costume we have for our slave show. Especially mine! The back bender costumes are smaller than our belly-rollers! IT'S TERRIBLE! I'm in my frackin' underwear. Well.......probably less.....

Okay, maybe he's jealous he can't SEE the slave show. But I don't think he'd wanna be IN it.  

Phanaridie

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:28 pm
.....whoa, now there's a slave show I wouldn't mind seeing. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:05 pm
Yeah, no kidding. I'm completely against slavery, but that is something I couldn't stay opposed to for long.  

ZerimarObon

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:45 pm
Nice to know I'm not the only guy here with a slightly perverted world perspective. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:42 am
well one final down, 5 more to go.
my school didn't get much snow. we got 2 inches, melted by freezing rain, then white out, which amazingly left not much more snow. did i mention i had to walk through all this to get to classes.  

Kahlann

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:53 pm
Miroku2235
Nice to know I'm not the only guy here with a slightly perverted world perspective. twisted

Phffft! I think all guys have a perverted view of the world, it's just whether or not they admit it. Well, I guess that's unfair. Guys who haven't reached puberty yet may not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:52 am
Phanari
There's no way he's jealous of my belly dancing show. I don't think he wants to dance around wearing that tiny costume we have for our slave show. Especially mine! The back bender costumes are smaller than our belly-rollers! IT'S TERRIBLE! I'm in my frackin' underwear. Well.......probably less.....

Okay, maybe he's jealous he can't SEE the slave show. But I don't think he'd wanna be IN it.

....yea....thats not fair.....you cant tell me about this kinda stuff.....how am i gonna go to school now...i dont have time to deal with that....*maybe if i slam him in a door or something....hhhhmmm*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:14 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

....yea....thats not fair.....you cant tell me about this kinda stuff.....how am i gonna go to school now...i dont have time to deal with that....*maybe if i slam him in a door or something....hhhhmmm*

Seriously, it's Belly Dancing, and our mistress (which is what we call our madam, but since she's the mistress in the show too, it's kinda weird) has us doing some strange things. She says that since we're nearing the last two years of our teachings, we have to learn to be more erotic. I didn't know belly dancing COULD be more erotic than it was, but Mistress Avalvri makes it ...........pretty apprent that I was wrong.

She says the shows are gonna get more and more erotic until we're ready to do a full style. Unfortunately, that means allowing men to dance WITH us. That's two years away thank Zeus. But still...........

Anyway, sorry to put THOSE images in your minds. Go take a cold shower or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:43 pm
lol sorry i wuz jst goofing though that is a nice thought.
i dont get turned on that fast...
hhhmmm....well dont do it that far if you are uncomfortable...
that wouldnt be right...cause you enjoy it now right?
well i say only take it as far as you enjoy it and then drop it if it becomes uncomfortable. i would...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:59 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
well i say only take it as far as you enjoy it and then drop it if it becomes uncomfortable. i would...

LOL! Having men who are enjoying their nice, Indian dish .......erm....carress me while I dance sexually for them wearing next to nothing and bat my eyes while their bean-covered fingers go up my leg? I'll probably be out of it long before I have to endure THAT part of the art. But is is nice being able to say, "I belly dance." to people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:27 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

LOL! Having men who are enjoying their nice, Indian dish .......erm....carress me while I dance sexually for them wearing next to nothing and bat my eyes while their bean-covered fingers go up my leg? I'll probably be out of it long before I have to endure THAT part of the art. But is is nice being able to say, "I belly dance." to people.

yes my ex knew how and hooo boy!
man if you need to turn someone on thats the thing to do...
and she could also pole dance...though i nvr got an opportunity to see...
...nvr had a pole...though she did use me as a pole once....
...i should stop now shouldnt i....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

yes my ex knew how and hooo boy!
man if you need to turn someone on thats the thing to do...
and she could also pole dance...though i nvr got an opportunity to see...
...nvr had a pole...though she did use me as a pole once....
...i should stop now shouldnt i....

Oh, the memories of love. ^_^

I pole danced outside my high school once. In front of everyone. .......a tree was my pole. A baby tree. I was told I wasn't half bad........never done it since.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games