Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 pm
((^_^ hee hee I got glompped ha ha *huggles*))

Vance heard his name through his dreams. But he couldn't place the voice to anything he was seeing. 'Who is it?' His dreams were too chaotic. He still heard a voice calling to him. It was so close. But he couldn't see who. Something suddenly felt painful as if he was stabbed with something. This caused him to wake up suddenly. He didn't move a muscle. His breathing however was very fast as if he had just got through running a marathon. He stared at Dom as if trying to figure out who she was, it was a few more minutes before he realized it was another dream that he was in. He forced his words out "What's the matter?" He just stared at her still not really moving.

Dwayne yawned and stepped out of the bath letting the watter drain itself. He stretched before grabbing his towel. A blush took over his face when he realized he'd left the door cracked. "Thank God no one was awake to see me..." He dried his hair before drying the rest of his body then wrapped it around his waist. He held his clothes in his arm and simply walked around the house in a towel. "I love it when it's just me sometimes... I get to drink more soda"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:58 am
[['course ^^]]

Dom's eyebrows knit together in worry and slight anger,
"What the hell do you mean 'what's wrong'?!" she dragged him up and wrapped her arms around him. "You were dreaming again... those nightmares... you know I can feel them because I have your blood! It scared me... the... the last time you had a nightmare you..." she squeezed her eyes shut, "You almost killed someone." she whispered, now crying. "You were like a monster until you woke up..." she sobbed into his shoulder, her whole body shaking.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:33 am
He wrapped his arms around her letting one hand play in her hair. "I'm sorry... I can't really do anything about them..." He didn't know why his dreams began to surface again. He usually didn't have dreams. Maybe something was going to happen and it was a warning. Or, maybe he's starting to go crazy again who knew. He hopped neither were the case. Alot of people would die... "I'm sorry Dom... I'll try my best to keep control of myself" He closed his eyes holding her tighter to him, but not enough to hurt her. I am a monster... He looked at her and smiled trying to change the subject. "Did Mr. Energy come back?" He was talking about Dwayne, he knew just by sensing that he had left the house for a while, but wasn't sure if he was back. Personally he didn't feel like trying to find him at the moment.

Dwayne was now in the kitchen making himself a snack and grabbing a few sodas... and by few it was like 5. He put the soda's on a tray and made himself a grilled cheese sandwich then began to make his way to his room. Once there he smiled and sat on his bed. Lucky for him he had a t.v. "Maybe I'll stay in my room tomorrow. I'm too tired to be with everyone..."
He ate his food and watched t.v. happily

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:03 pm
[[tch gluttony much?? lol]]

Dom puffed out her cheeks, pouting at him. She sighed, nodding, her pale arms gripping for life onto him. She figured he probably didn't even notice. She felt like a little girl again, clinging to the strongest person she could find around her. She closed her eyes, behind the darkness she heard a scream and saw blood splatter across the ground. Her eyes snapped open. She glanced up into Vance's smiling face and smiled, leaning down and playfully nipping his neck.
"I love you." she whispered.

[[awwww... lol i'm listening to mushy music so yus... ^^]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:09 pm
((ha ha ha yum food))

He let out a a low noise when she nipped his neck and kissed her forehead. Listening to her words he pulled her down with him to lay on the bed. "How can you love something like me who destroyed everything dear to you?" He looked over at her with sad... eye... "I'm sorry..." He kisses her gently and smiled "I love you too" He yawned again "I don't know how to stop the dreams from coming... I wish I did...."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:41 pm
[[with sad.... eye... lol dude I totally love you komori-chan]]

She blinked confused, not really getting what he meant by "destroying everything she had" but held him comfortingly.
"They'll leave you be... just as soon as we go to sleep. I'll keep the nightmares away. I'll be your dreamcatcher... and I love you because I can, so there."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:13 pm
((Ha ha Loves Yous Too! Ha ha I almost forgot he only had one eye so I was like ok reminder to myself ha ha))

He laughed a little. "So there... Geez so final I don't think I can ever win an argument with you... Of course then there's your hitting... that hurts" He yawned again and stayed close to her. "I'm relying on you... my dream catcher" He smiled then once again fell into a deep sleep.

Dwayne couldn't tell if he was dreaming or awake. His eye sight was a blur and he knew he was still eating all his sweet things. "I didn't know I was watching scary movies..." He stared blankly at the TV. "I don't want to run into to him in a dark alley" He smiled and then looked around his dark room as if a little paranoid that someone was there watching him. "Hello?" He looked back at the TV shrugging. "This is what happens when I stay up to late I start seein things and hearing things that are not there as well as talk to myself... Hello self" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:44 pm
[[I'm going to let Dwayne have a little action right here too ^^]]

Dom smiled happily, closing ehr eyes and falling asleep with the vampire she loves.

A demon from another city sat among the shadow's of the young shifters' room. He froze when Dwayne called out, but relaxed when he only thought it was himself. Moving stealthily, he wound his arms around Dwayne pulling him from his room and from the home itself.

[[uh oh...]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:50 pm
((Oh No! Dwayne hee hee))

Dwayne let out a yelp and tried to struggle as he was pulled from his room. "Hey wha!" He struggled and tried to shift into anything but all he thought of was a rabbit. That didn't work and he was back into his human form still moving around. "Where you taking me?" He whimpered

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 pm
"To my city as a hostage." he replied simply, he faced Dwayne, revealing that he was actually quite good-looking. With silvery hair to his shoulders in a ponytail and ice colored eyes that could basically look right into people's souls. "We need that leader of yours, the female. Apparently when she became a vampire it brought out some other abilities that have long since been forgotten."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 pm
He looked at him "DOM!" He struggled more and bit the demon "Just leave us alone! we're not doing anything to you" He bit him again harder.
((sorry brain needs to reboot ha ha))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:18 pm
[[haha yea we have been at this for a while... oh I've been wondering, how old are you?? just asking for no reason xD]]

The demon looked at him blankly,
"You're quite annoying for a rabbit aren't you? why don't you take a nap?" the demon breathed a misty sort of magic over Dwayne, making him pass out.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:28 pm
((The all totally legal 21))

Dwayne fell asleep against his will and mumbled things that couldn't be deciphered. He didn't have a dream. But somewhere deep in the back of his mind he was scared about what was going to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:35 pm
[[psh luckeehhh I'm only 15...]]

Dom's eyes snapped open, she thought she heard Dwayne call her name. Vance looked at peace now, so she slid out of bed (AGAIN) and stepped lightly down the hallway to Dwayne's room. The TV was on, food was everywhere, Dwayne wasn't anywhere. Her eyes widened and she sniffed, smelling the scent of an ice demon.
"s**t..."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:00 pm
((Ha ha thats still good ^_^))

Dwayne shivered a little and opened his eyes. He was still asleep only his eyes were open as if staring blankly at anything. He stared at the demon with blank eyes, moved around and then wrapped his arms around him as if in a hug. "So hungry..." He groaned. and then started snoring as his eyes closed again.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games