Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:22 pm
Darkia tripped when getting up from the hard attack. "Call me a hag...U dont want to end up like ur lil friend here." As she pointed at hotspot. She chucked the rocks at kidflash.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Kidfash avoided the attack and ran behind Darkia. Kidflash then began to strangle Darkia and said,"You'll pay for what you did..........with your life."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:13 pm
As Piosen Fang appeared next with Iceshard, Shade and Oracle. Than when Shade left Piosen Fang looked at Brother blood and asked, "Yes, master what is it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Gemini?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:04 pm
When Gemini heard the alarm go on, she left the bathroom and headed straight for the main room. When she got there she said, "I'm here!"

~~~~~~~

Oracle looked watched Shade as he walked away and than looked at Brotherblood. "Sir, is there problem you want us to fix for you or do you wish for us to get someone or something?" asked Oracle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:54 am
Brotherblood spoke into the communicator and said,"It's Nimbus he's betrayed us."

Iceshard recieved the message and said,"Come on guys."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:44 am
Boy Arachnid shut down his com chargin at Darkia after her hasrsh comment about Hotspot. He roared a good person could have been killed just by some sadistic monster. He charged pucnhing her in the face and kneeeing her hard in the stomach.

'Arachnid.. Arachnid?' Robin spoke puzzled into his com. He looked at the others. 'Hotspots badly injured it sounds like Darkia. Gemini sit the one out me,mom and Tetra will take care of it'.

Nimbus walked out the school everyone oblivous to his ture identidy he stuggled not to looked knowing the alarm would be soon raised. He arrived at the outskirt of the school returning back to normal form and surfed to the city.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Then Piosen Fangs said, "Hm, we'll get sir. Dob't you worry." She than cclosed her comunicator, looked at her two memebers and said, "Ok, you two Shade can't join us right now. So lets go and the mission is to catch Nimbus and bring him back to Brother Blood alive." She than ran over to a window turned, jumped out of it, turned into a dragon wolf with wings and flew up in the air, searching for Nimbus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, stay here," said Starfire as her and the others took off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:00 pm
"What! Fine I'll stay but you guys better come back in one piece than. All of you," said Gemini as she sat down on the couch. When they all left to go fight, Gemini looked at the ground and said to herself, "Well, at least I got to fight once at least today. But still ho long do they attend to treat me like a child."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle nodded and than turned into a huge black crow grabbed Iceshard with her and flew out of the base to go get Nimbus.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:43 pm
Darkia grabbed kidflash's arms and threw him over her head and into a wall. "My life...hmmm I think another titans dead sounds good."

Tetra flew towards kidflash and helped him up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:08 am
Kidflash laid amoung the rubble and as he laid there he thought to himself,"It's no use. I'm not strong enough. I'm sorry Hotspot, I
failed." He then slowly began to slip into unconsiousness.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:56 am
Nimbus slipped into the town. Sighinh he needed a place to hide now. He looked at the T-tower that was safe and no one would look for him thier and besides they thtough he was dead. He made his way to the tower hurrdily landing on the island. Didn't look like anyone was home but he slipped in through an adjacent window landing carefully without a sound.

Robin landed beside Kidflash. 'Ok Star take Kidflash out of here while we'll take care of Darkia' he ordered getting his bo-staff ready.

Arachnid slashed Darkia across the blades with his face 'Time for a dead loser I think ' he hissed kicking her in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm
"Ok," as Starfire nodded to Robin. She than picked up Kidflash and took him inside the tower and into the medic room. As she placed him on the medic bed she said, "Get well quick Kidflash."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:20 pm
Kidflash laid unconcious.

Hotspot pulled the spear out of his chest and said,"I'll get you." He then ran at Darkia's back with his fist engulfed in a huge fireball. once he was close enough; he spun her around and punced her straight in the face. He then looked at her and said,"Take that you fat idiot."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:31 pm
Darkia fell to her knees and looked at the ground. Than a red ora spun around her and attacked everyone near her so they fell to the grund. She stood up and brushed the dust of her pants and her blood.

Tetra looked at her sister and blocked the attack. "Leave them alone." She spun around and flames came out her hands and onto Darkia's face. "Woah..." She never had that power before.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:42 pm
Then Gemini turned into a dog and jumped off the couch. She than walked over to the window and watched the battle below than her dog ears went up assheheard a sound. She than trned back into her normal form and ran in the hallway. She than saw a boy(Nimbus) who came threw the window. she than jumped right in front of him and said, "Who are you?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games