Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnointedWolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Micah I am 17. Im from California. I want to be a Youth Pastor when I grow up. My Favorite Color is Blue I love Wolves. Im random and crazy. Im left handed. I love Jello and Cheese and My Favorite drink is Dr Pepper

My username means Anointed which means to be filled with God's Presence and Wolf because I like them
My siggy is self explanatory lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm
hello biggrin eveyone can call me butterfly imma 17 and i love God i love going ta church!! i am in the marching band and concert band at school playing the trumpet! i love doin interpative movement(sign language/dance) and i love being the puppet director at my chruch! these r the 2 minesteries i am in and i love doing both of them and i put my whole heart into them cuz i know it is for jesus my lord and savior and i thank him for saveing me(phsically and spritally)!!!  

butterfly_kiss14492

Pa1nsAvatar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:53 pm
im just called pain online, im 15 blessed christian (blessed to still have a house to live in)

i have a few probs that could use fixing but as everyone else im fixing them.

i may not reply for some time in this so if you want a for sure answer pm me and add me as a friend smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am

Welcome, new members.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

StarryFuzz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:06 pm
Ziggyboggydoo
My Name is Lizzy
I am 15
I'm from Detroit MI

I'm from MI too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:01 pm
HI whee You guys can just call me by my user name, Kinu. I'm 15 and heart I love God. heart Hobbies are reading, drawing, and singing. Some people think I'm weird because of the fact that I am a christain but like manga, anime, Harry Potter and thing that aren't very christain like. I dont find a problem in liking that stuff because I LOVE GOD and that stuff doesn't come before him in my life.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kezzyx3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 am
Hello! I'm Kezzy, but my real name is Keziah, (hence my signature xD) I live in New Jerseyyyy, I'm 15 & I accepted Jesus into my life when I was little & have followed Him ever since. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:07 pm
Hey i am Hidden Rock Lee but call me Lee im an person that had trouble at times with god that i hope forgiveness from them and i got saved when i was 6 or 7 im a child of god i like coming to this website, chatting with friends, adventuring outside, climbing anything thats climb able lol and thats pretty much what i do everyday so im so glad to be accepted in this guild its been really cool having everyone in this guild and i hope i can just tell everyone that doesnt know about jesus and the gospel i hope everyone that i talk to gets saved. biggrin  

bannedAccount003289666

Scrappy-Kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 pm
Uhh, *Ahem*, Scrappy here. I'm 21 and I've been a believer for 7 years. I enjoy teaching, it's my hobby, joy, and probably my spiritual gift. I find immense joy when Christians grow and have their eye's opened when they are taught something new. You can almost say I revel in it.

I enjoy a challenge. Any hard Bible questions will undoubtedly interest me and cause me to do some research. I like learning.

How ever, there are some things about me that people may not like. I can seem cold and calculating. I can be very blunt and to the point and sometimes I can seem down right mean. I can also come across as arrogant, but this is accidental. Please don't take it personally, and don't hesitate to say something to me if I'm doing it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Hey, I'm Alice, though I was born with the name of Lizzy.
I am 13 years young.
I was baptized just as a baby, and I've had my ups and downs with my religous beliefs, but I'm sure I'm steady with my religion now.
I probably would have been lost, but my father is a huge Catholic, so all the credit goes to him. =D

A little more about me:
I do not give a crap about what people think of me.
I've been called a b***h, whore, goth, emo, f**....ETC.
Do I care? Nahh.
If people had lives, they would stop talking about mine.
Ever since I moved, I've been 'Down In The Dumps', or that's what everyone says. No one really knows how hard it is for me.
I have a phobia of change, that's all I know. My friends say I might have bipolar, but, pshhh, what do they know ??

I like meeting new people, so send me a request !!!
But don't just never talk to me again. Odds are, you get deleted. Sorry.
It takes a long time for me to earn trust, so don't ruin it.

GOD BLESS !!!!!  

i saw you in my sleep

iiNote

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:06 am
Hello There.
My name's Josh.
I'm 20 years old.
I'm missionery, me and my family.
We were misioneries in India for 7 years... and now we're living in Spain.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:35 pm
Hi. biggrin
I'm Alex.
I'm 18.
I come from Seattle, Washington. (Bleh.) But I now live in Montana. (I'm kind of a traveler. :] )
I'm pretty new to Christianity, but I LOVE <3 Jesus all the same.(So please excuse me if I seem a bit rough around the edges, I've had one crazy life. sweatdrop )
He's really saved my life though, without Jesus I probably would have ended it all already.

Oh boy. lol My journey to Christianity?
That's a crazy one. But it turned a HORRIBLE situation into a miraculous one. :]

Let's see, I started out completely atheist. I was convinced there was no God for many reasons. (I won't go into detail. I've just had a hectic life.) Don't get me wrong though, I wasn't an arrogant pushy mean atheist. I kept to myself about it.

Then, my best friend's father got shot in the face and we were sure he wasn't going to make it. The whole hour long ride to the hospital, I prayed. I didn't know why at the time because I didn't think I believed in God at all, but I prayed. The whole way, without stopping.
When we got to the hospital we found out that the only reason he survived is because he put his arms up to his face at the last minute. He was shot in the jaw and arms, but now after some corrective surgery and physical therapy, he's doing great. :] That convinced me. It really did. I KNOW it wasn't just coincidence. I was in awe, and I felt so blessed.

...and that's how I came to know Jesus. :]  

Oirish

Oirish

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 pm
XXStrawberryGashesXxX
Hey, I'm Alice, though I was born with the name of Lizzy.
I am 13 years young.
I was baptized just as a baby, and I've had my ups and downs with my religous beliefs, but I'm sure I'm steady with my religion now.
I probably would have been lost, but my father is a huge Catholic, so all the credit goes to him. =D

A little more about me:
I do not give a crap about what people think of me.
I've been called a b***h, whore, goth, emo, f**....ETC.
Do I care? Nahh.
If people had lives, they would stop talking about mine.
Ever since I moved, I've been 'Down In The Dumps', or that's what everyone says. No one really knows how hard it is for me.
I have a phobia of change, that's all I know. My friends say I might have bipolar, but, pshhh, what do they know ??

I like meeting new people, so send me a request !!!
But don't just never talk to me again. Odds are, you get deleted. Sorry.
It takes a long time for me to earn trust, so don't ruin it.

GOD BLESS !!!!!

Just keep praying. :]
I'm Bi-polar and things haven't been easy, but praying has REALLY helped. If you are bipolar, seriously try it. It has really helped me.
If you need to talk to anyone just drop me a PM. :}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 pm
what's up everybody? i'm jason, i'm 21- almost 22. i'm a houston tx guy, raised here from 1 year old up. yes i have a little bit of a hick accent. God used Christian rock to lead me to Christ when i was 9 years old. i'm glad he used music because i hated church as a child. i even got kicked out of sunday school. now i'm fix lexus's for a living, and i'm between churches rifght now. i'd been playing bass at one church but i need to find someplace more active and forfilling for me and my wife. yes i'm married smile woo that's me  

Skibblez

Totally-Redeemed Loser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:51 am
Hi, my name is Ivy, or Totally-Redeemed Loser.
I'm sixteen, and I first asked Christ to be my Saviour when I was five.
I live in BC, Canada, and I love it here.
I have struggled a lot with my faith over the past few years, dealing with major depression, a torn apart family, and having no real friends. I was drowning in a sea of my sins. I did what others wanted me to do, even if I didn't think it was right, and I'm still not sure I know why. I've been called every stereotype that exists in the English language, and that sucks. One of my friends convinced me to go on a small missions trip with her and her youth group, and my life was changed in so many ways. Up to that point, I said I was Christian, but didn't act on it. On that missions trip, I went through a huge spiritual battle I will never forget. I was admitted to the hospital one night, because it seemed like I was almost having a seizure. You see, I had had an encounter with a demon in the previous months, and I had let that demon take over my life without knowing it. This demon wasn't happy with the fact that I was doing God's work in a city I'd never been to before, and he wasn't happy with the fact that I was surrounded by strong Christians. I battled all week with this demon, and by the end of the week , he was still there, but barely. At our prayer meeting on the second last day, one of the friends I had met, came over and spent an entire hour telling this demon to get out of me, and to leave me forever. It worked! I was set free of every little bad thing that has ever weighed me down. (Sorry that's kinda long but I couldn't make it any shorter)  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff