Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 am
((Manipulation is also shaping right?))
Kazu looked at the jutsu and tried it. He did the seals and he gathered chakra in his body, he took some snow and it started to float but after 1 cm of floating it fell back to the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 am
((yes it is shaping it is for lazy people who would do the jutsu instead of making a snowman by hand...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:34 am
Kazu tried again, this time concentrating on the Snow, so hit floated longer and higher and now Kazu was able to shape it into a sphere  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 am
Kazu tried again and concentrated On everything he had to do to make the jutsu, the seals, the chakra and the snow, then after he was able to make it float at will and was able to shape it into a octagon  

RaiTenguOni

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 am
Though Kazu had learned the jutsu he still practiced it so that he could use other snow jutsu more effectivly

((Writter's block))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 pm
Jack smiled in aproval then he looked at the academy student as he said
"Taijutsu and ninjutsu wont cut it...Here is a simple genjutsu" Jack said as he made some seals "Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique) "
As jack finished suddenly there was two of him and two of everything.

Jack then put his hand on Kazu "kai" he released him from the genjutsu

"It makes your opponent see doubles even of their own hands and feet" Jack said

((wow what a powerful academy genjutsu... use it in combination with normal attacks and DOOM!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 pm
Kazu looked around the room and asked Jack "Hmm it is powerful, For an academy jutsu."" Kazu then asked "Who will i try it on?" But before Jack even had time to speak, Did the handsigns, but since he had no one to practice on, He looked at Jack and decided to make him the human gini(LOL spelling I know...) pig Then suddenly everthing blured, but just blur.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 pm
Kazu did the handsigns again and asked "Will you be teaching me the Release?" Kazu Then Built up his chakra and tried again, suddenly there were 2 almost detached everything (HUH?) and Kazu said "I got to work on it More."  

RaiTenguOni

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:36 pm
Kazu then concentrated on the thought 2 and He did the handsigns and built up his chakra, He did the jutsu Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique) and then everything became two, even Mr.Warlus just outside of the room  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 am
((LOL Mr.Walrus Jack's pet XD))

"I will teach you when you are gennin" Jack said as he was under the genjutsu but at a hand seal it was released.

"Ok few people should know this but here is a basic thing you might need to know...Here is a little lesson on making traps" Jack said as he took out some string three kunai's and his katana.

"watch carefully" Jack said as pulled the string though all three kunais and tied it to the first one. He tied the other end to the katana and stabbed one kunai in the celing and the two on the floor. It was tight and the katana dangled from the kunai at the ceiling since the string was short.

"Use thin and easily breakable string so it wont be seen and it will easily break when someone steps." Jack then demonstrated by walking past his own trap but since he knew where the katana was he diverted it into his coat and came out the other end and grabbed it as it did.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 am
Kazu then looked at Jack and said "Very well then Ill learn that first" Kazu Took the Wire that Jack had and asked "Mind if I keep this?" then took out 4 kunai and a net and tied it to the first one and put the string through the other 2 kunai then he tied a net and tied the last kunai on the middle where then kunai would hit the center of the head then hanged it dangling then he said "That should remove the chance that the Kunai would miss" Kazu then threw a dummy at it and it was covered by the net and impaled in the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 am
Jack smiled in approval then remembered something. "Dont turn into a copy of zeramaru" he thought since the last student that he taught that learnt this well was his own brother.

"What about a break... Tell me who are you, you did not introduce yourself?" Jack said as he took a seat.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 am
Kazu pulled a chair nearby and said "A break huh?" Then he thought "Guess skeletons need rest too, ALOT OF REST IS MORE LIKE IT LIKE PERMANENT REST! , darn it, ive got to control that dual personality crap" (cuz Kazu is bad, His other personality is evil and is always in caps) Then he said "The name's Kazu and you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm
"The name is Jack I am the kage of snow" Jack said smiling.
"Kazu one of the things you should know is to relax. The way you train is almost like actual combat, it is good you expect even a dummy to put out its best but a bit of rest will help" Jack said patting kazu's back.

"Normally I wont let academy students do missions but well I am short on people. Its a D rank go to Kumo and place this tag in front of the gates of kumo...since you dont have a headband yet they wont know what village you are from" Jack said and then he dug into his coat and took out a mask.

The mask was old and had an odd pattern with the kanji "Fuuin" written on its forehead.
"wear it to avoid detection"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:11 pm
Kazu replied "Ah so you are the Kage huh? Nice to meet you jack... Or should I call you jack-Sensei, i know alot of people like being called sensei for some reason."
The Kazu said "Well I guess I couuld rest sometimes"
Kazu then said "I dont mind going on missions but where is Kumo? Im not that good with the geography since I used to stay in a small village, mostly renaged warriors and a few shinobi so no topography and geography lessons for me..." Kazu then took the mask and wore it and said sarcastically "Wow a 12 year old Academy student looks like an Anbu Scout."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff