Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Intel 945 Presler 3.4 Ghz processor it's a bit old but is about as good as a midgrade Conroe according to Sandrasoft) (The main weakness is power of 95W compared to 65W and not having a VT in this specific model).
The ram is a bit slower ram than average with PC2-4200, though it's only a gigabyte, this may be changed very soon.
With a 200 gigabyte hard drive which is a bit small but soon to be added too.
7600GT card which I eventually plan on changing reasonably soon.
And last but not least an Ultra 500W Power core, to power the FLASHING STROBING AND SEIZURE CAUSING LEDS IN MY COMPUTER.
Now get your rave on! =3

And the paint job was custom with good ole' fashion 24 karat gold spray paint, and a fair amount of time spent with painting the sides and face with acrylic paint.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:11 pm
trainerghallan
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Intel 945 Presler 3.4 Ghz processor it's a bit old but is about as good as a midgrade Conroe according to Sandrasoft) (The main weakness is power of 95W compared to 65W and not having a VT in this specific model).
The ram is a bit slower ram than average with PC2-4200, though it's only a gigabyte, this may be changed very soon.
And last but not least an Ultra 500W Power core, to power the FLASHING STROBING AND SEIZURE CAUSING LEDS IN MY COMPUTER.
Now get your rave on! =3

And the paint job was custom with good ole' fashion 24 karat gold spray paint, and a fair amount of time spent with painting the sides and face with acrylic paint.

you a*****e why why in gods name do you flaunt it it is so beautiful heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart OMG i feel yiffy at this sexy machine dear god why cant i have such power and control over comps well i do i just dont have the cable to do so but DAMN YOU TRAINER I LOVE YOUR AWSOME LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!  

slayer898

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:15 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan
you should go see dr because thay will cut your pain out like my avis sword cutting the wind but on that note go to the dr

Anxiety is caused through mental stress,and acts alot like heartburn and many other things.I've been to doctors,but all they do is give me meds that never work.I was wondering if anyone else has had anxiety before and if they know any ways of calming themselves.It would really help and I would appretiate it.
start smoking but only if you really need to i smoke cause my mom is a lazy whore so is my stepmom i have school s**t to worry about AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! but i survive with the power of tabaco but dont start unless you want to or need to it is a bad habbit but it does make all of my troubles minor anoyeneces  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:49 pm
slayer898
trainerghallan

Now get your rave on! =3

you a*****e why why in gods name do you flaunt it it is so beautiful heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart OMG i feel yiffy at this sexy machine dear god why cant i have such power and control over comps well i do i just dont have the cable to do so but DAMN YOU TRAINER I LOVE YOUR AWSOME LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

my friend put all together all i did was direct the artwork on the pait job
and i love my life and remember im pore like a whore but i still got class

i also beat DoctorPain at donations to the guild and DoctorPain remember
iff you top my donations ill only top your donations latter pirate  

trainerghallan

Evil kade

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:56 pm
Found my theme song XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:05 am

nice man you sore 10 points  

trainerghallan

Evil kade

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:11 am
trainerghallan

nice man you sore 10 points

80's is some of the best, I don't care what they say! razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:48 am
i would prefer robert johnson over the 80s cause with out him and is awsome guitar powers the music we all know and love would never have come to be  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:55 am
slayer898
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan
you should go see dr because thay will cut your pain out like my avis sword cutting the wind but on that note go to the dr

Anxiety is caused through mental stress,and acts alot like heartburn and many other things.I've been to doctors,but all they do is give me meds that never work.I was wondering if anyone else has had anxiety before and if they know any ways of calming themselves.It would really help and I would appretiate it.
start smoking but only if you really need to i smoke cause my mom is a lazy whore so is my stepmom i have school s**t to worry about AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! but i survive with the power of tabaco but dont start unless you want to or need to it is a bad habbit but it does make all of my troubles minor anoyeneces
Uh...thanks...I guess.I can't tolerate cigerette smoke and it makes me heave,I also don't like ruining my body with it.I suppose I'll try some relaxing breathing exersizes,maybe that will help...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:42 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
slayer898
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan

Uh...thanks...I guess.I can't tolerate cigerette smoke and it makes me heave,I also don't like ruining my body with it.I suppose I'll try some relaxing breathing exersizes,maybe that will help...*sigh*

Starting smoking is the worst advice I have ever heard.

What ever you do do not follow slayers advice unless you want to ruin your health.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:18 pm
00Shoe

What ever you do do not follow slayers advice unless you want to ruin your health.

Thank you,and don't worry,I didn't plan on starting.I can't stand it when other people smoke around me,so I'm never gonna do it,no matter what others say it'll do to "help".  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:41 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
00Shoe

Thank you,and don't worry,I didn't plan on starting.I can't stand it when other people smoke around me,so I'm never gonna do it,no matter what others say it'll do to "help".

il just stick to mr.green,my girl,my new pc ha ha ha,and the fact that i most donations in the guild keeps me from smoken *lights a stoge* oh s**t never mind  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 pm
Random question:Chicken or fish?GO!(chicken)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:28 pm
00Shoe
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
slayer898
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan

he is right i wouldnt even follow my own advice dont start smoking please dont and im sorry for saying you should dont hate me crying try playing an instument that helps me alot try the guitar that would work perfectly smoking is a bad habbit and i dont wish it on anyone except for those i hate which is none of you i love you all  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:50 pm
slayer898

he is right i wouldnt even follow my own advice dont start smoking please dont and im sorry for saying you should dont hate me crying try playing an instument that helps me alot try the guitar that would work perfectly smoking is a bad habbit and i dont wish it on anyone except for those i hate which is none of you i love you all

It's ok,I don't hate you,lol.Don't cry*gives a great big,scaley hug to the kitty,and pets his head^_^*I wouldn't follow that advice anyway,lol,it did give me a laugh and I feel alot better now.Talking to people seems to help my anxiety the most so I'll be fine with friends like all of you.I loves you all* dragon hugs for alls^. .^*  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games