Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo notices him making handsigns and realizes that a lightning technique was coming so Kazuo makes a handsign a his whole body get glazed over with crystal armor. The lightning hits Kazuo doing no damage just absorbing the blows thanks to his clan abilities. Kazuo then makes handsigns and three crystal dragons are formed, two on opposite sides of Kazuo and one under him that Kazuo grabs on to. They soon swim up from the earth surfacing the two on opposite sides pop up first to crash into the yukikage and the one Kazuo was on comes up from under. They all attempt to bite the kage.

(Crystal armor, crystal dragon jutsu.)

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:28 pm
Yuuki let the dragons bite him, "OUCH! Lightning Release!!!" Yuuki let out a lightning bolt from his skin, into the dragons, making them explode.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Chunin of Cloud

(They could actually just absorb the lightning but whatever I don't care right now.)

Kazuo jumps out of the earth landing a little bit aways from the Yukikage. "hmph..." Kazuo pulls out his kurisutaru staff from his leg pouch that when deactivated looks like a rod the length of a kunai. Focusing chakra into it to transform it into a regular sized staff with sharp points on the end Kazuo holds it ready in his stance.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:38 am
Blood then remembered One jutsu he always fails to practice, The Chidori, Blood did it with all the weight on him, and he busted open a rock...  

Bloodfang23

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:45 am
Kazu entered the area and Shouted "HELLOOOO!!! Where are you!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:00 am
Medulla ran after Kazu, she was slightly exhausted.
"Blah... Why did we come here to train.."  

Mahou1Kami

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:28 pm
Yuuki looked towards the students, "Help him NOW and stop complaining." Yuuki was ready, his byakugan activated. "Hmph, here it goes." Chuin focused his chakra into four hands, attacking towards the chakra points. Two hands laid back, waiting for the spear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:34 am
After he used it he rested for a while, then after he started Running threw the forest at a outstanding speed, towards the training snow nin

(May I...?)  

Bloodfang23

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:12 am
((I thing you should ask huntur that, he has stayed in nur longer))

Kazu was caught off guard as he though it was only a basic training session so some landed on his right shoulder as he turned and jumped away "Gaahhaha!!! That was not very nice now wasnt it!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 am
(Eh?... Fine... Ill wait... hehe)

Blood continued running in that direction, unknowing of the snow nin.  

Bloodfang23

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:06 am
Medulla leaped towards Yuuki, then about 1meter away she suddenly made all her muscles go lose, causing her body to fell in rapid spead to the ground. She was then crounching on ground one mere time of few seconds, she then threw her hands to left and pulled them near her body at same time she kicked a swipe kick with her left leg. The momentum from her upperbody movement would increase the power of her kick, if she could manage to hit Yuuki it would probably breake his bones, though it was just narrow chance of hiting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:30 pm
Yuuki used the byakugan power to time the attack. Yuuki paused, and then stomped on Madula's (sp?) leg. He gave up on the defense with two of his arms, and attempted to strike the chakra points on the trapped leg.

((What rank is everyone. And Rai, if you don't mind, these guys are mighty strong, come be on my team, I am the Yukikage, but these are good RP'rs who have good strategy... I need help... Really...))

Note: Naru my other four arms are still attempting to strike your chakra points.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:56 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo doesn't even move as the attacks come for his chakra points for Kazuo had a crystal shield that defended greatly against taijutsu. After all the attacks on Kazuo landed there were only a few cracks in his armor and Kazuo only gained a few bruises. Kazuo jumps backwards to get away. "I have to go now..." Kazuo makes a handsign disapearing leaving green sparkling crystal pieces floating slowly towards the earth.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:39 pm
(Aw... no one replied, Ill just partially crash the party then LOL...)

Blood jumped into a tree as he noticed a few ninjas sparing, he observed them for a while and Ryo ran just beside him.  

Bloodfang23

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:02 am
((Hmmm gentle fist can damage you heavily trough armors... Because the chakra wont be stoped by such I think.. But not sure. I am chuunin, Rai/kazu is Chuunin too, Blood I am not sure what he is, Kazuo left so not a problem.

Blood= I think you should go to his side? I dont want to fight Kazu again xDThen it would be 2vs2 with our chances really low.. xD))

Medulla hadn't noticed it before, but now it was clear to him, Yuuki had multiple arms.. Her eyes literary almost ploped from their sockets. He also noticed that white eye from the books. It was legendary byakugan, which originated from village of Konoha.

"I see.." She muttered as she slammed her both hands to ground. She then made severals things at sametime. First she pulled her free leg back, She was now balancing her body on her hands using the traped leg to make her position more stabile. Same time she made the muscles around her ankle get tense. All this she performed at sametime. Her real move would be much stronger though.

Medulla pushed her body up with her hands. She pushed so hard, that her body got almost half meter up from the ground. She then pulled her hands to her left hard as she could. This made her body rotate, as she started to rotate she let her ankles muscles get lose, this made the size of her ankle get smaller. Then she pulled the trapped hand backwards as hard as she could, sametime kicking with her other leg. If she would succeed, her leg would be free and her hook rotation kick would hit Yuuki right into face.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff