Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:23 pm
Bulldog: *glares at Johanna* Stay out of this, pretty; the smartass has it coming to him... unless you wanna meet me and my friends after school and let you make an 'apology' for him.

Gail: *gets slowly to my feet* Stop being mean to her. You just prove me right. *knows taunting might be a bad idea, but doesn't want Johanna in trouble because of me* You perverts, always thinking you have the right to embarrass other people just because they're afraid of you.

Bulldog: Oh, shut it, kid. What would you know, anyhow?

Gail: I know that you're not as confident as you'd like me to beleive.

Bulldog: Why you little... *Jumps at Gail, hands going for the throat*

Gail: *steps off to the side and pushes the hands away letting him fly past*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:48 pm
LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! *doesnt know what i did but i know it wasent good*

bulldog: *growls* look girly i dont need a ******** whorebag telling me what to do...unless im ontop pounding her hehe...how would you like to be my whorebag...

no leave me alone!!!

bulldog: i will...when i have your lunch...and you as my whorebag...

ill just give you my lunch...*hands it to him.*

bulldog: *grins and looks at it* exclent...bye my whorebag!!! *he runs off to chatch up with his friends*  

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:26 am
Kyubi looked over at the bulldog furs and the other two furs being picked on by them. He felt like interfering. He needed a good fight to blow off steam. whether he lost or not, it wasn't his problem. He just thought fights were fun.

He went up to all of them. "Hey bulldogs, whats your problem with these two?" He glared at them, waiting for someone to attack.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:39 am
bulldog: *growls at the new fur taunting him* leave it alone squrt...your not tough enough to fight someone like myself...just piss off and you will be fine...besides...i got lunch ima leave...hehe *walks off*

*i stop you and shake my head* you shouldnt fight...please dont...  

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 am
Kyubi wasn't too scared of the bulldog. He had a couple weapons on him, only one was useless. he always carried around an unloaded gun, just to make a good bluff, and he had a switchblade in his back pocket. "Squirt eh? Mr. Beefy gots only that ta say??" He looked back at the girl and winked. "Don't worry I know what I'm doing... ^^"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:43 am
Zeldrick looks at the bulldogs with a glare. He said after the bulldog called the other one 'squirt', "Yea, but you have the damn balls to come up to her, and call her a whorebag and steal her lunch right in front of my face?! You have no balls. You are making fun of her to satisfy your pity self. You're an a*****e, and you're as dumb as a brick."

He bared his fangs and he held his paws down at his sides, his claws, extended out and long, glimmered. He goaded him with a finger. "You want me, come and get me!"

Zeldrick

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 am
Seeing Zeldrick about to fight, he reached for his back pocket.. where his knife was. "This is about to get interesting........" He didn't pull it out yet... he waited for them to make the first move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:16 am
*yells out of hte tip of my lungs (which isnt very lould for her but enough to make you stop fighting) and says* PLEASE NO FIGHTING!!!

*runs and puts myself in the middle. the bulldog stops his punch he was gona trow. he growls and stomps off in a huff at what i did but doesnt have anything to use to stop me. i watch him stomp off and sigh with a relife*

thank goodness....i just dont like fights...*shakes head*  

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:33 am
"... well that just saved me from a trip to the slammer...." He took his hand away from his back pocket. "Sorry about that.... but I don't like seeing people being bullied..... If you ever get yourselves in a jam guys, I'll try and get ya out of it... " He took out his switchblade and started playing around with it, tossing it around a bit and catching it. "So, what are your names?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:37 am
*looks over at the new furry* my name is johanna...and im a wolfox...pretty shy...but ok to talk to...i just hate fights...maby thats why they tend to pick on me...cause i dont fight back...*shakes head* sorry...but heres my other two friends...*smiles* ill let them tell you there names...i just ment them today *smiles warmly even tho i should be crying about what happend*  

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 am
"heheh... nice ta meet ya Johanna. I'm Kyubi.. I'm a three tailed fox... with a few anger issues... <_  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm
hehe thats awful kind of you kurbi...but thats what gail and zeldrick are doing...but i guess one more couldnt hurt...see's ima get into trouble helping these two around in school...and yes i am a nerd...a little... redface  

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:08 pm
"I'll be hanging around the halls all the time, so I'm not going to follow you everywhere you go, but my ears are able to hear from pretty far away.....^^" He heard her comment about her being a nerd. "You don't look like the nerdy type... you actually look like someone i saw in a yiff magazi-" He quickly shut his mouth, blushing like crazy. "DAMMIT! DX"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:26 pm
*desides to outsmart him*

what do you mean?...ofcorse im a nerd..only i know the greatest mistery to life...

. . .what came first the chicken or the egg?
. . .whos berried in george wastition's grave...
. . .or the greatest mistery of all....
*grins as i ask him* am i really standing ontop of the earths cor? *thinks ive outsmarted him with my trick questions*  

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:29 pm
"x.x ok you win........... but you seem a little different.. like.. a cool nerd. ^^" He forgot about his chocolate bar in his hand, when he finally noticed it, he took a few more bites. "So....... what were the answers to those questions? :3"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games