Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:12 pm
((ohhhh nice....i like marble lol i wanna know his name take as much time as joo need i dont go to sleep until 4:00am but im surew it wont take that long.))

Haze looked up at him and noticed he looked young. Maybe even younger then him he didnt know. "Im running....from.....mint....hes trying....to ...stick me with..... a needle...with blue gooey stuff.....in it," Haze said as he sat up and felt his neck where that little girl bit him. "And he put it in......these holes," Haze said as he continued to feel his neck not use to it being there. He felt like the world was getting wobbly again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 pm
"Oh my....well then lets help you up, you can hide at my place, he doesnt go there unless he needs a spell." The boy helped Haze up and helped him to a small round glass ball and gave it a tap, suddenly they were standing in a small cabin-like room with a bed and mirror. He set Haze on the bed and sat on the edge. "If I may ask what your name is, I will give you mine."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:48 pm
"O....name......mines Haze," He said and smiled," May i ask you but what happens to you if you get bitten by The owner of this house,.....by Lin," He said as the world continued to move and if he shut his eyes he became nuatios.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:51 pm
The boy sensed his dismay and handed him a small pot from under the bed. "Im Kree....Lin, hm....I only heard of her biting someone once and the man went crazy and had to be killed, he killed 43 demons with his bare hands....my tutor discovered that if a suppressant is introduced to the bitten when they are 1st bitten then they wont turn, Lin is a vampiric type you know, Im dont know what will happen if its introduced now...but we could try it...if you dont want to be killed of course, oh and I dont use needles just to reassure you."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:42 am
Lizzy was startled when mint snarled at her. When she glanced at his neck it was covered in blood and that scared her. She had never liked blood ever since she had watched her cousin jump off a building and go splat! Not long after, Mint left and came back with a big needle and blue goo. "What are you going to do with that thing?!" Before she could get an answer they both ran out of the room. Since she was extremely bored at this point she chased after Haze as well and finally caught up to him when he came to a dead end.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:49 am
Haze starred at the pot wiuth eyes wide.(aka like this ---> O.O). "But the feeling of gooe running through my veins.....its.....its ....unearthly," Haze wimpered. "But maybe if i take that now it may not surpress th vampire but more or likly tame it like i wont go crazy," He said and was thinking then he said," O how rude," and held out his hand," Nice to meetcha kree." He said and held out his hand."How exactly do you get that stuff in me." He asked curiously his hand still held out for a shake.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 am
Kree smiled. "My thoughts exactly, and its very nice to meet you as well." He shook hands with Haze then walked over to the mirror, and from within it he pulled out a small blue stone. He walked back over and held out the stone to Haze. "Swallow this, its just like taking a pill, it has natural herbs in it that will take care of your nausea as well." He then placed the pill in Haze's hand and stepped back. "I see a friend of yours is looking for you hold on." He disappeared and reappeared in front of Lizzy. "Good day." He grabbed her arm and then suddenly they were at his home agin. "There we go." He smiled and pushed up his glasses.

((His profile is up now.)) blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:31 am
Okay ill take a look in a second))

Haze tossed the pill into his mouth and felt his naseua instantly vanish. "Now does this pill have any side affects like causing actsesive sleepiness." He said as he felt his eyelids get heavy. Next thing he new he was unconcious on Kree's floor.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:47 am
"Oops...I guess I forgot about that." He lifted Haze back onto the bed and sat down at his feet on the floor, then looking at a confused lizzy he smiled. "Hey there, its nice to see a couple of new faces down here that aren't demon, thats for sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 am
lol ill waitr for u guys to send a couple of rps bac and forth then ill wake up, and pst kree soorri to get your hops down but one of us wont be human long x) ))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:40 am
((Poor Kree, as long as you dont bite him he wont freak....he dose live with a bunch of demons you know.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 pm
((lol true xD but u never kno i might get thirsty))((im just gonna post becuz twilight doesnt get on till laterz XP))

Haze felt instincits. New instincts that he hadnt had before. He felt stronger, faster, .....deadlier. There was a weird one though. He felt.....thirsty, not so much for water.....but for blood. He felt hsi senses running back online(aka he was waking up). He twitched his fingers and toes. He thought there was one thing missing though. The sound......of his beating heart. He couldnt hear it. His eyes flew open. They were blood red now. He sat up quick and looked around remeber where he was. He looked at Kree and whispered an airy," Hello." and smiled as he stood up. He felt alittle wobbly bbut other then that he felt great. He loooked down at his hands then to kree. "Wait does this mean,.....that im a vampire now," He said and stared at him waiting for his reply.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:02 pm
Kree nearly jumped when Haze stood up. "Y-yes it dose, as you can see, you cant see yourself in the mirror can you, you also feel better, no?." Kree tilted his head, accidentally revealing some of his neck. "Hopefully you dont feel like killing us, do you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:10 pm
Haze looked at his neck temptinglyt but put his face in his hands trying to fight off the newer and stronger instincits." Pleas ebe careful with how much you reveal your neck," He said and groaned as the instincits where hrd to fight off."And no im dont feel the need to kill anyone.....yet....im not really thirsty." He said and removed his face from his palms. "I wonder if Lin even knows she bit me," He said with a far off look in his now blood red eyes.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:14 pm
Kree shrugged up his shoulders to hide his neck. "r-right.....I dont know, when did she bite you?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games