Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:29 pm
marcus whats going on i thought you said it would work?! it will it should be *demon voice* for forbidden magic you must sacrifice one soul to me! no no brother help! but i dont know how marcus *dark jynx* yes you do you must feel the power submit to me now boy!!!!!!!!*i move around more*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:47 pm
Bagera looked down at Jynx"His nightmares seem to hive clue to his past,but as you were saying,"she looked back at Zen"there are many dragon slayers I've come across.I cut them all down easily,but a few I let live.Most were arrogent,they believed for every dragons head they bring in they get fame and fortune.I despise these dragon slayers,taking lives of even innocent dragons.The few I let go however,were noble warriors that hunted the foul dragons that cause havoc.Your master sounds like he was one of the noble ones,I shall speak honor of him for that."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:26 pm
jynx what happend to me? i infused your soul with that of a demon so you could stay on this plan sadly i cant take it out with out killing you. but what of you your a demon now as well. hehehe silly boy i have always been one i am what you say my unlocked potintiol brought on by years of abuse from that mother of ours now i must be off before she comes up here and finds this place kill her if you like i have some killing to catch up on*i wake up ina fit breathing heavy and coughing i now have one black feathered wing on my back i look at it as if it has been there this whole time* bagera how long was i out?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 pm
"Oh,you haven't been out for too long,you were having what seemed to be a nightmare...but where did that wing come from?"  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:36 pm
"my teacher was female.........an atractive female" he said wispering the last part under his breath  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:41 pm
She looked back at Zen,her keen ears able to hear his whisper."I would have liked to meet her then,even though I'm a dragon.Perhaps we may have sparred together as well,I always love a good bout.....may I...ask what happened to her?Was she a victim of Lazerus' rampage..."she looked down quietly.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:54 pm
what do you mean i have always had this wing at least i think i have but anyway i would like to start my training again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:46 am
"A-alright"said Bagera,whom looked slightly confused"we shall look for some leads on this Lazarus for the time being but perhaps some training would occupy us in the mean time."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:53 pm
alright i have heard of this lazerus boy when i was in school he was said to be a lesser demon who alone was not very strong but if given a host couls reach emence power  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 pm
"Oh?"said Bagera,suprised at this new infomation"then how did he become so powerful,do you know anymore about him Jynx?"  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:23 pm
yes the last i heard he took possion of my brother  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:43 am
"This is a challenging change of events...we seek to kill him but can we rid him from your brother before doing it,I do not wish to kill your sibling..."Bagera drifted deep into thought,the fact that Jynx's brother was a host to the demon meant she could not fight him to her full strenght,and she would be more vulnerable to attack...  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:45 pm
"so do you think lazerus is connected to the dragon that attacked my village in some way" asked zen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:01 pm
"Quite possibly"said Bagera"I wish to be rid of this foul demon,but we must think of a way to dispel Jynx's brother.I know you seek vengance but I'm sure you see how this would complicate a fight."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:52 pm
"you still think it's revenge after that speach you gave about the dragon slayers i just want to make sure neither of these beasts cause any more trouble...i say beast because they don't desirve the title of dragon"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff