Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:15 pm
"I suppose it would be here..." Rin looked up at the building before returning her gaze to Exodus. "...Keep yourselves safe." She disappeared down the street, most likely to look for people to question.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:20 pm
Exodus nodded his head in agreement. He walked down the street, slowly, looking at his surroundings. It was still dark and it frightened him. He kept a small light in his hand. He came across an old army depot. The door was rusted shut so he kicked it off its hinges. "How old is this place?.." he mumbled aloud to himself.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:20 pm
Karin sliped into the bar and stood watching Musashi, 'i wonder why im so attracted to him?' she thought and kept watching.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Noah smiled. For some reason the darkness calmed him immensely. He relaxed and watched the stars in the sky. This is so peaceful, darkness can really soothe someone. he thought smiling.  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Karin became bored, and diden't like how dark the bar was and went outside, she looked around for something to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:51 pm
He noticed a lightbulb and touched it. It lit a illuminated the room. "Much better..." he sighed. He looked around and grabbed a bag and began filling it up with supplies.  

Forsaken Exodus

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Musashi groaned,"...maybe i was hit harder than i thought...." Musashi grimaced,"just a bit of rest...and i will be fine..." Musashi thought. Musashi finished his tea and thought for a second,"can i get a bottle of water?..." he was handed a bottle, he payed them and walked out,"we should get some provisions before the shops close..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:53 pm
Rin came upon a small bookshop and decided that she should start there. Even at that time of night, there were still people browsing the shelves and the owner himself was enjoying a book of his own. "..Excuse me..." The elderly man looked up and smiled, waiting to see what she wanted. "Would you have any text regarding scattered shards or a stone containing immense power?" He seemed to ponder for a moment, not saying a word before speaking again. "Ah, we do have one close to that. I'm guessing that you are looking for a book on the Enigma?" She was confused by the name and the owner chuckled to himself. "Not many references to that, only a few in existance if I remember. Lucky for you, I have one. Just look on the shelves." Rin nodded gratefully and started her search of the store.  

Sharkpups24

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Noah smiled at the peacefulness and began to doze off. He shuddered," No, I can't afford to fall asleep, but this is really comfortable." he said standing and leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:58 pm
Karin was so confused and pissed! she had no idea who was who, who needed killed and who she needed to know. she screamed and stormed off siting under a street lamp.  

Sindenky

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:01 pm
Exodus finished packing up some supplies: first aid, ready-made meals, knives, etc. He stood up and touched the bulb again. The light disappeared. He walked outside and heard a scream. He threw the bag over his shoulder and ran where it came from, his blade in his hand. He saw a girl under a street lamp, "Hey...know where the scream came from?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Noah stood, wakened by the scream. He looked around and saw Karin underneath a streetlight. He walked over to her. "Is something the matter, miss?" he said looking down at her calmly.  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:05 pm
Karin looked up anoyied, "yeah it was me!" she shouted then realized she was being rude, "sorry, im just a little lost and frustrated," she stands up and walkes over to Exodus giving him a seductive look, "maby you can help me." she smiles at him. she also gestures the same to noah.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:08 pm
Exodus was frightened from her yelling. "Umm..I may be of help...what do you need help with?" He was a little unsure, he lowered his blade but still held it ready for anything.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:08 pm
Noah froze. His face turned red. He quickly ducked his face. "Uh..yeah I guess I could help. What seems to be the problem?" he said with his back still turned.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games