Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Where is Capcom taking this? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Evil is
  Going down the toilet quickly, but the classics are still just that: Classic.
  Getting better and better with every game.
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:10 pm
No, he really isn't. This is bothering me now...

And, ya know, I don't think it should. Perhaps I need a life. o_o  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:11 pm
Join the club. wink  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:19 pm
Well, that's why they need to remake Code Veronica, and give steve a whole different kind of mutation that doesn't turn him green.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:23 pm
Maybe he'll look AWESOME like Alexander. That guy was sick! Freaked the Shite outta me the first time I saw him... imagine how cool he'd look with today's graphics.
What kind of mutation should they give steve? hmm...  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:29 pm
Well, maybe similar to Alexander. I mean, it's the same virus, it really doesn't make sense that they mutate into different looking creatures.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:38 pm
Aye, that's what I was thinkin'. I mean it wouldn't be bad if steve mutated all crazy but still had the same coloration as Alex, but they looked NOTHING a like.

I think it would be kinda cool if Steve were an upgraded Alex. Like more brutish...  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:41 pm
Buuut, it'll never happen. If Capcom needs an excuse, they'll say that T-Veronica makes people mutate differently based on their personality, like they did with Sergei's virus in UC. Stupid concept.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:45 pm
Viruses can alter personality but last I checked they could never develope around them. That's ridiculous. Personality isn't a chemical or physical thing so that's impossible.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:50 pm
Well, that's precisely why I don't bother considering Umbrella Chronicles canon.
As far as Code Veronica goes, I don't know why Steve turned green, but I'm never for a second gonna think that it was because of his personality.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:54 pm
Even if that were plausible, Steve's personality isn't REMOTELY similar to that of a hulk... I thought he mutate into something more along the lines of a c**k myself...  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:13 pm
Well, essentially, with the exception of REmake, the series started going downhill after RE3.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:07 pm
Can't argue with you there.

Mutant Steve.
Dr. Suck sining opera
RE4 in it's entirety
British Wesker
Russian Guy

Next: RE5 and I'm sure (as one of our chums mentioned before) voodoo zombies.

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:09 pm
Not to mention Steroid Chris.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm not gonna argue over who's a bigger fan of the series, you or me. I'm just saying that I love the series enough to realize when it's going bad.
Sigh, I remember when I used to do that with the Megaman series. Since my RE fandom hasn't been as long, thanks to my cousin for scaring me with it before I could get into it, I may never realize when it's going bad until all of you hammer it in with the T-Virus vector injectors.  

Vinessa_Valentine

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Not to mention Steroid Chris.

Hee hee hee. He does look like he's on steroids. I, personally think he looks like a backstreet boy on steroids...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games