Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A God Named Blacklist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:19 pm
Shuuya then nodded and smiled, he then started running towards the training grounds.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:57 pm
Ripp arrived, still in his gear. He sat down on the couch to make himself feel home and comfortable again. He felt Asami's presence being here. He knew she was somewhere, and has been here to protect the village since then. "Damn.." Ripp said in his own thoughts. "I thought I would be able to invade Konoha in a day, though, I was wrong.." Ripp said in his thoughts once more.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 pm
"Tsukikage," Lei said appearing before him. It was the Chuunin who did nothing but inspect during their last encounter. "You've taken in two of my students: Aino and Hanzou. I want to ask a favor regarding them. Release the poison from their bodies, and I'll serve as your personal lapdog. If you are interested, I can further sweeten the deal for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Aino walk into the place swaying from one place to another.His face was red,really red and his head is full of...things."Now hear here..." he hiccup."I will not...tolerate..." and when he notice Ripp he smile and said "Hey there budd...y,how you been." and fell down onto the floor smiling before falling asleep.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:03 pm
"The poison in their bodies, my friend. Will not affect their future battles." Ripp said, though that was not all. "But, if they are ever to betray. The poison that is in them, probably in their heart. Could activate, by me. Thus, killing them." Ripp said as he nodded, looking towards the shinobi. ".. I will not harm them, unless they go against my rules. Their movements will be normal, as if nothing happened. Poison, will just activate by me." Ripp said, making sure this shinobi knew.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:13 pm
"Then allow me to sweeten the deal. I wasn't quite good with genjutsu, but I did understand the mind, and thus read books trying to study the mind. Here is what I came up with, I'll 'kill' myself, and then be 'reborn' to your molding. Understand what I'm saying?"  

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:20 pm
Either Ripp was tired and his brain was not working, or the boy did not make sense. "Please, explain in a more..specific and better way..?" Ripp asked him.

[ Sorry. RPing earlier made me.. REALLY tired lol ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:27 pm
[Not to worry, the feeling is familiar to me as well.]

"Using hypno-therapy, suggestion, and psycho-therapy, I can make myself a blank slate. In other words, the person who see before you," Lei gestured toward himself with his hands. "will become a different person entirely. It is a genjutsu where the user casts on himself. With this psychological tactic, I can become a different person mentally. It's like my personality restarted itself."

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:27 pm
((Aww. you should get some rest. smile ))

Akane arrived at the Palace with her students. Her body was still weakend by the fight. She walked up to him, and bowed, "Tsukikage.. sama." She said then stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:29 pm
[ I'm fine CXX]

Ripp nodded towards the boy. "I see.." Then, Ripp's attention was taken by Akane. "Yes, Akane-chan? Do you need anything?" Ripp asked her, wondering what it was she needed.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:33 pm
"Yes.. where do I stay?" She said, with her emotionless voice. The shock of leaving her village like that was still in her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:38 pm
"The Crescent Moon is an inn." Ripp said as he took out a key and tossed it towards his new ANBU. "You may have any one room you want. Your students may have rooms there as well." Ripp said, nodding.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:41 pm
"So what do make of my proposal, Tsukikage-san?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 pm
"I agree with it." Ripp told him. "Though, what is this.. Different person you speak of. Will you become more.. violent, or evil? Better? Tell me these details, my friend." Ripp asked him. He could see talent in him, yet, also in Akane-chan.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 pm
Akane nods in thanks. Then leaves.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]