Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Zann was riding on a large falcon, flying over the mountain and heading out of the village.
((Sorry for short post but I’m in a hurry))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:13 am
Zeno reached the top of the mountain. He looked at all that cloud had. The springs. The trainng grounds. The academy. And that delicious cafe. Then he turned around to see what lied ahead. He saw a forest that stretched for miles. He thought he faintly saw some buildings. He then made his final decision. He took out a scroll and began to write.  

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:48 pm
Zann walked to the top of the mountain, back from Konoha. He looked worried as he walked down the mountain into the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 am
Zann walked hiked up the mountain again, in a period of a very short time. The village was quiet, with nothing to do. Zann headed down the mountain to Mist.  

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:08 am
Zeno climbed atop the mountain and stared over at the battle that was going on towards the gates, the main entrance. "Fools...." Zeno felt the wind rush against his skin. "Power.....is what I seek. I will train until my arms fall off if thats what I must do to get stronger..."Zeno opened up his palms. A tear rolled down, but he wiped it quickly. "So i can find my brother......I know he's out there.....and Ill find him someday..." Zeno started to do some stretches before he would begin to train with his now origin discovered bloodline. He knew the secrets and was ready to try them out...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:24 am
((Lol I thought it was your father? XD))

Zann walked up the mountain, his strides long and easy, not straining him at all. He stopped about 20m away from Zeno, after hearing what he said thanks to his enhanced hearing. Power, eh...if I had that then my brother won't have died. He hiked up another path to the peak of the mountain, and sat upon a boulder, looking across to the beautiful view outside the village.  

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:29 am
(((i heard that i had a brother, and he feels that he should find him first. look at my profile. not much, but gives you a background on it.)))

Zeno starts to get up and takes off his weapon pouches, hiding them behind a couple of boulders. Zeno looked down at the forest below the mountain. He smelled the fresh air that was being produced by the trees, and started calming himself down. "Wow....so many mood swings....am I pregnant?" Zeno kid with himself as he rubbed his arms, feeling sorry for everything he had done to coldscar and hiro, and anyone else. Zeno thought he heard ssomeone. "Zann, or coldscar?" Zeno got prepared in case it was an enemy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:36 am
((lol ok then XD
LMAO pregnant!!))

This is stupid. What AM I doing? Here my friends are defending their village against Mikyo, and here I am relaxing on a mountain top. Feeling angry with himself, Zann punched a boulder behind him with all the strength he could muster, with a little chakra burst because of his emotions. The boulder was shattered into 5 pieces at Zann's feet.  

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:41 am
Zeno heard a crash and saw a couple of chunks of a boulder and ran over to see zann. "Umm, whats wrong zann?" Zeno assumed that zann had to have done it. There was no one else around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:53 am
His eyes blazing with anger, Zann gripped his right arm with his left. A glowing blue ball of swirling wind chakra formed in his hand as he smashed it against the cliff side, sending a landslide down at Zeno, as well as several giant boulders tumbling down at Zeno from the top of the mountain. Zann didn’t even notice Zeno’s presence, indulged in his own anger. He was aware that he was acting rashly, but he thought that he was alone.
“Fuuton: Rasengan” It was the stronger version of the regular Rasengan, more deadly…
User Image  

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 am
Zeno saw the oncoming falling rocks and started to panic. "My bloodline isnt perfected enough to stop an avalanche....what do I do what do I do what do I do!?!?" Zeno was running around in circles when he thought of a plan. "I can get zann's attention by using the chidori.....for some reason he always catchees me....I hope I have enough chakra to make the sounds at the least..." Zeno made 3 handsigns and focused on getting the sound to a high pitch zann could hear. He tried compressing some of the sound from his blowholes into the jutsu as well. "HELP ME ZANN!!!" Zeno shouted over the chidori and avalanche.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am
futashi appeared infront of zeno, looking at zann. he then used his dark chakra quickly around zann, futashi and zeno, his glowing black eyes was looking at zeno. "dont make a move. my chakra will protect us." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 am
He stood still as told. "Wher ya been futashi? Funny....running into you cause you're forced to save me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:43 am
"i herd the sound i the village. so i rush here. should thank me later on." he said, smirking, as the rock slide was now gone he then suck his chakra back into him and look at zeno. "i need you to go zeno. i'll take care of zann." he said. he then smiled at zeno. "after that, i can train you with some genjutsu." he said, looking back at zann. know what will happen.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games