Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 pm
the mannoticed this and charged at him slashing up yelling,"YOU DIE NOW!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm
Grabs both the man's fists. "Are you mad? Why would you kill an ally?" The boy takes off his hood and reveals himself "It's me. Sora. Why would you attack the hero of light?"  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:12 pm
the man noticed and said,"your a fool you truelly dont remember me?"then he kicked sora in the chest and said,"i was the one who kept sending heartless to kill you but that didn't work so im glad your here now i can finally kill you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:01 am
"No...It can't be. You were banished to the darkness......Xehanort, you fool!! Do you realize what you've caused? You've brought the two enemies of the Organization 13 straight into their clutches!!" He said. then he smacked Xehanort away, shouting to Axel, " Axel!!! I could use some help over here!!"  

Lt Cmdr Halo

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 am
Oh. What a pity. He could have taken out his rage on the child. For the nth time today, the claymore came out and he attacked the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
"Urg!! Why is it that today, I'm the target of everybody's arrows?"  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:05 pm
the man then laughed and said,"no,"then he took off he hood to reveal a man that had long black hair acrose one side of his face then he said,"i must have forgot to interduce my self well you can call me jake, and i will call you dead, better yet lets play a fun game if you lay three hits on me befor i kill you i will back down and join your side but if i win well, your dead!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:04 pm
"Make it 5 hits!!! You couldn't hurt a fly!!"  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm
the man charged at him full speed then dark portalled right befor he got to him then all of a sudden appeard behind him and kicked him in the back then said,"is that all you got, get up and fight you little girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:08 pm
He gets up, very pissed off "SOMEONE HERE IS GOING TO DIE, AND I THINK IT SHOULD BE YOU, YOU SISSY!!" As I strike you right in the chest and you reel backwards into a hole  

Lt Cmdr Halo

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:22 pm
*My RP Character's profile:

Name:Shadow
Official name:Xashowd
Elements biggrin arkness and Vampire
Weapon biggrin arkscythe
History: A Vampire who was attacked by an unusual Heartless known as the Dark Fenrir. Shadow is a half-nobody, half-vampire who explores multiple worlds with his ally, the enigma Darxian.
Personality:Being a Nobody, he can feign a large number of emotions, but he is a relatively light being when it comes to emotions. He is easy to ge along with, yet can also be serious when the situation calls for it.

And that's Shadow!*

Shadow came through a dark portal in one of the alleyways of the Dark city. As soon as he got there, he sensed some fighting going on nearby. Darxian soon came through as well.

"You hear that?" Shadow asked Darxian.

"Yes." Darxian replied. "It seems you may get some action after all."

"Well, let's go check it out!" Shadow said as he began to run toward the noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm
hey i got a charecter picture not so much srry any who. ahem:
Name sad was Marcus but chosse the name Xacrum u hide his identity)
Power biggrin ARKNESS
Weapon(s):dual wielding keyblades(of his own design)
Weapons names:Nothinings blade, and the blade of the heartless
Personality sad was cheerful, excited, happy,in love) (now empty,angry,sorrowful, heartbroken)
About:He was just an ordianary 15 teen year old from his world Midnight City (new world i made up srry)but 1 day his city was under attack(Oh and srry he had a girlfriend and his real name was Marcus srry anyway)by the heartless/nobodys and the shadows(new type of nobody/heartless i made up) he tried to fite them off but he couldnt and then his girl friend got posest by a shadow(one of the powers they have)and he had 2 kill his own gf(how sad crying crying )and his world was destroyed but he remaind alive thxs 2 the organization XII (they need him 4 some thing)gets the cloak/weapons get a shadow servant(like ansem had)betrays the organization and starts 2 kill all the nobodys/heartless 4 wat they did but 4 some reason doesnt kill organization XII.Now he wonders the world looking 4 the Nobodys/heartless.Srry my story took so long i just like my charecter and his background its so evil/cool.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 pm
"Hmm i sence nothing here......perfect let my training begin" hahaha twisted twisted "COME my shadow we have work to do here",said Xacrum " Yes master", replied his shadow. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:32 am
"Hmmm looks like most of the fighting is up there in the tower dont u agree shadow"? Xacrum askes"Yes it does master we should make are selves noticed". said Xacrums shadow" I agree lets", said Xacrum. Opens a darkhole and walks through and appears close to the fighting."This will get interesting real fast"said Xacrum with a evil smile twisted . Pulls out both of his weapons and says"Let the battle begin"! HAHAHAHAHA twisted  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:03 pm
Darxian stepped forward, then stopped. "Hold on." He told Shadow*.

*Even though his official name is Xashowd, I use Shadow a lot. If you want me to just stick to Xashowd, just let me know.*

"What's up?" Shadow replied.

"I sense two new figures arriving." He said. The then saw Xacrum rush toward the fight.

"Umm...Where's the other one?" Shadow asked.

"Know how I use my element of Sonics to sense being through the vibrations they make in the ground?" Darxian questioned.

"Yeah, why?" Shadow replied.

"Well, there's a disturbance in the ground vibrations. And it's coming from his shadow..." Darxian told him. "And no normal shadow makes the vibrations as skewed as this one. I think there's something or someone in that shadow."

"So, do we go out?" Shadow asked.

"Yes. We should." Darxian replied. "It would be best to find out what's going on."

And with that, Darxian and Shadow headed out in the open, hoping they could find someone and figure out what was going on.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games