Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:12 pm
Raven was worn out as she lifted her hands away from Fox. Healing always took a lot more energy than any of her other powers. Most of the worst cuts and bruises were gone, but a few remained. "There... That's all I can do." Raven said with a sigh.

Draco sighed. It was good to hear Fox was well and with the Titans. "Well lead the way to the Tower." He said with a smile to Arachnid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:24 pm
"Athena, Aquarius lets go," said Gemini as she and her team headed for the tower with Archnid, Spider-robin, and Rose. "Oh, and thanks Spider-robin," said Gemini as he helped out.

~~~~~~~~

"Thanks son," said Starfire as she put some medicine on Fox's bruises and cuts than put bandages on them.

Then Fox awoke, sat up, and said, "Uh, where am I."

"Your here with us the Titans," said Starfire.

"Huh, Starfire, Robin, and Raven. And young Scott. I'm glad to see you all and by the way thanks," sai Fox as she figured they put th stuff on her.

"You are most welcome," said Starfire.

Then Gemini and everyone else comes walking in the the Tower and intot he main room. "Well, Fox glad to see your alright, teammate. And hello Titans its been long hasn't it," said Gemini.

Starfire heard a familiar voice in the room, it couldn't be. She than turn her head and saw Gemini but why isn't she dead. How is she alive. "Gemini," said Starfie in shock.

"My leader I'm sorry about the mission an...," said Fox as she got cut off by Gemini.

"Its fine Foxy. Just glad your alright," said Gemini.

'Leader,' as Starfire thought to herself.

Fox smiled and than saw Arachnid. She smiled, ran to him, hugged him, and said with tears flowing down her cheaks, "Oh, Arachnid. I've missed you so much."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:19 pm
"Glad your alright Fox," said Fortunna.

"Yeah, and for a moment there Arachnid was going to freak out like he he did that one time when you left him alone with me and Spider-robin at the movies for 2 seconds," said Rose.

"So Gemy this where yo lived huh. Nice pad," said Fortunna.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:30 am
Leo took a seat on the couch and said,"Dude this place is pretty sweet."

Aquarius took a seat next to Leo and said,"Yeah it's awsome."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:37 am
'I'm glad your Ok' Arahcnid held her close removing his mask. He held her close relieved she was Ok and not harmed. Though he didn't understand why he doubted her in the first place. She was a tough old cookie.

'Mom who are these people ?' Scott asked confused by the arrival of the new comers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:12 am
'Yeah shame about the decor' Spider-robin enjecrted leaping onto the couch and sprwaling himself about lazily. He wasn't tired he just enjoyed the comfy confines of the sofa.

Robin stun set down even futher by the entrnace of Gemini. His body froze his heart chilled other everything shut down as he became anchored to the spot. He stuggled to muster or up think of words the surealness of the situation numbing his mind. 'Gemini we thoguht you were dead' he knw it stated the obivous but he was in serous shock.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 am
Athena walked in and was amazed by the tower. "Nice place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:17 am
Aquarius waved to Ahtena and said,"Hey Athena over here."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 am
Athena walked over and sat next to Aquarius on the sofa. "We sooo need a place like this for our team!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:36 am
Aquaruis smiled and said,"Yeah but we never stay in the same place for very long."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:39 am
"Well we could push to place to place." Athena laughed at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:41 am
Aquarius laughed as he said,"Yeah we could allways make Leo carry it."

Leo glared at Aquarius and growled.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:43 am
Athena looked at Leo. "Its ok we wouldnt do that to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:46 am
Leo rolled his eyes and leaned back.

Aquarius smiled and said,"I wonder what it would be like if we had decided to settle down and protect just one city."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 am
"I dont know...but we will never find out..." Athena got up and looked out the wide windows.

Vega was woundering around the city. Search for some entertainment. She wanted to know who the protecters where of this town. So she started with something easy robbing a bank.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games