Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Helow411

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:06 am
Sophie screamed as she got hit, Then turned to Raven" I can take care of myself, most of the time. I think it is best to say here, otherwise I'll be lonely again." She smiled through her pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 am
"O.k.I think i might need help with this."Sora said.He got out of the giant crater painfully,then he shot some fireballs at Italius.Is there any way to beat this guy?He keeps countering me move by move,sora thought.Sora created a sword of fire in both of his hands,and then rushed at Italius.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:10 am
Italius smiled and said,"So that's how you want to do this well fine." He then created a fire cloud sword and yelled,"Bring it.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:16 am
While running at Italius,Sora threw one of the swords at Italius.He then heated the air on the other side of Italius so he couldnt go anywhere."Take that you stupid titan!"  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am
The blade stuck Italius in the shoulder but didn't burn him. He then charged at Sora with his blade ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:33 am
"Dang it.Will you just die already!"Sora exclaimed.He created a thick ball of fire around himself to try to protect him from the sword.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:35 am
Italius continued to charge until he finally got to Sora. He then stabbed straight through the shield and got Sora in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:44 am
Sora started puking blood.I think its time to leave."Sorry Italius,but we have to finish this fight later."Sora said.He then vanished into a flame.
Sora was in the city,trying to find some where to rest.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 am
Italius returned to normal and fell to the ground breathing heavily. that was a close one another minute or two and would've been a goner he thought to himself as he laid on the ground fighting to stay awake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:00 pm
Sora broke into an abandoned warehouse so he could rest.I hate not being able to fight.I hope the rest of the titans get killed."Next time i see that Italius,i will kill him.All i need is a bandage and some medicine."Sora said, under his breath.  

l_uke

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:08 pm
~~Future~~

Raven rolled her eyes. "Yeah right." She grabbed the little girl and glanced over at Starfire and Nightwing. "I'm going to take her somewhere safer..."

"You go do that, Raven." Nightwing said before turning to Oracle. He threw bombs at her.

Raven made a platform under herself and the little girl. She made it float up and quickly sped away from the island.

Cyborg's red eye widened as he saw that it was Raven on the flying disk with some girl. He hoped Changeling would see her flying.

Bloodbane didn't mind that Raven was flying away with the little girl. He turned his attention to Gemini. Metal parts of the destroyed Tower flew up at her. They were all sharp and cut into her skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Changeling looked up and saw someone looked just like Raven. he then turned into a hawk and flew up to get a closer look.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:34 pm
~~Future~~

"Ah," said Starfire in pain. She than shot starbolts at Bloodbane's face. she than excaped and went to Gemini's side and said, "Nightwing we need to get out of here quick." She held Gemini in her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:47 pm
~~Future~~

Nightwing nodded his head. "Right. We can go to my place." He said in a professional voice. "Let's get going."

"Not so fast." Bloodbane said. The metal chains rose and flew towards Nightwing.

Nightwing quickly threw a smoke bomb down on the ground. He grabbed Starfire's hand, blushing slightly at the contact. "Let's go quick before the smoke wears off."

Raven turned her attention away from the little girl and to a hawk flying near by. The hawk looked regular except for the fact that he had green feathers. "Beast Boy..." She said hopefully.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:52 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Changeling was so over welmed by seeing Raven that he accedentally turned back into his normal form and plumetted towards the ground.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games