Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 am
"Hahaha pathetic my sword Canori is the second Samehada it absorbs chakra." Uno said as he saw it was absorbing the chakra in Raito's sword. "Plus you only hurt yourself with a headbutt because I'm hard headed."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:47 am
"your blinded by rage Uno..... and didn't even see attack coming.... pioson mist" a thick cloud of poison engulfed Uno...... "at least you have a father i have none" Raito said under his voice.....l  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:53 am
"Hahaha Raito you're blinded by everything. I can't be poisoned, I have metal blood that is not effected by poison. because it doesn't need oxygen." Uno opened his palm at Raito and a metal chain shot out at Raito.

((OOC. It's to caught you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 am
Raito got chained up by chains as the chains tightened Raito's gas mask fell off and the wind blew the poison over to Raito and engulfed him.... Raito started coughing "cough cough".....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:02 am
"Raito I warned you." Uno tightened the chain knocking the air out of Raito. "Now I could kill you." he said as the the chain retracted into Uno he pulled Raito close and put Canori to his neck "If you weren't my fried I'd kill you. But Raito you're right I am weak." he released the chain and created another water vortex adding metal into the Water. "Raito come here." he said as he grabbed him "I'll be care I just need to get the poison out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:06 am
a slight laugh came from behind Uno and then a sword thrusted towards Uno "im a poison user don't you think im immune to it" Raito said as he thrusted the sword closer.....

((OCC: come on don't say you can dodge everything))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:13 am
"FALON NOOO........" Uno caught Falon before he could attack Raito. Uno in this got his arm choped off and his metal blood was streaming across the ground. "Now Falon you know better." he said as he petted his full grown Giant owl (the wingspan is as long a large school bus and it's body is as big as a horse trailer.) He just kept bleeding and bleeding and it seemed he didn't even noticed. There was a pool of metalic blood around his severed arm and his blood from his body was seeping downhill towards it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:21 am
Raito looked at Uno "humph you think your the only one who gets sadness" Raito looks up at the sky and a few tears fall from his cheeks "no you have a father but i have no one i was alone from the very start......" Raito then slowly got more and more drowsy because of the pioson (Raito might of said that he was immune but he wasnt) as he fell to the ground he slightly said "sorry Uno for making you angry...." Raito said as a tear fell down his cheek.....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:32 am
((OOC. Hey I click on that thing and gained it to level 11))

Uno's bllod finally made it to the pool of blood from his severed arm. When it connected Uno pulled his arm back and fixed it back to his body. Uno walked over to Raito "Raito I'm sending my Metal into you at retrieve all the poison this may hurt a little or alot I don't know. But I know that I have to get it all so this may take awhile." He looked at his finder and made a blade and cut Raito's chest. He made another water vortex and mixed metal into it and gentle pushed it into Raito's chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:35 am
(I clicked it to and it went to level 12, return the favor to me!)
http://www.halocrusades.com?p=page&x=6317  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:36 am
((OCC: thanx xd ))

Raito was unconscious so he didnt feel a thing but was still quivering from the thought of his mother and father.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:39 am
((OCC: what am i supposed to do.....))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:42 am
(register if you want, I still get money! lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 am
((OCC: i did any way lol))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 am
((OOC. When you wake up you'll have alot more Stamina and it'll be easier to run and breathe.))

Uno was carefull and took out all the poison from his enertnal organs. He was just about completed when he took out some poison from his heart and he noticed that the poison had eaten many holes in it. He checked the rest of the organs for damage and only the lungs and heart were injured and needed repair. The rest could heal themselves for they weren't that bad. He mixed his metalic Blood with Raito's heart and lungs making them beable to take his normal blood. When he was finished it hadn't taken him 2 hours and Uno fell on his back sweating from his face and breathing hard thinking 'Raito when you wake up I hope you'll feel better.' but he knew he would.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games