Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Ethin did not need his bond with Esole to tell him that she was angry. So he thought it was best to follow her and try and cheer her up. Often one's sense of awareness could be muddled by strong negative emotions. As he reined his horse in next to Esole's, he was surprised to see her face the spitting image of Aes Sedai calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:56 pm
Esole lost her grip on the Aes Sedai serenity she had been trying to maintain. "Mother's milk in a cup, Ethin. Mother's flaming milk and a flaming cup! Why is the world so flaming frustrating?" she shouted at Ethin. For once, the man actually showed emotion - his face was pure shock. Eyes wide and mouth gaping. "Of course," Esole thought bitterly. "Most don't expect Aes Sedai to be showing open emotions and using profanity that bad."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:59 pm
Andurael pulled out a long length of rope from his saddle bags. Using a small knife to cute the estimated length needed to tie a man of Cobain's size to a tree. Once ready he turned back to the madman. "I do hope you cooperate."

Edit: He stopped in what he doing and stared at Kiae. "Something the matter, Kaie Sedai?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:02 pm
"We all saw how I struggled so earlier." Cobain said sarcastically, grinning wryly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:11 pm
((******** it, I"m actually kinda tired, early this time. lol))

Cobain noticed something odd about Kiae, but couldn't put his finger on it. He squinted, but everything started to spin. He noticed the ground growing nearer absently. He fell to his face and began to snore.

((I"m off to bed. Night, everyone!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 pm
((Night) "Now that's cooperation." Andurael joked. He dragged the man over to the thinnest tree and began to tie him up.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 pm
(Goodness....)

"No, everything is not all right!" Kiae snapped. Deciding to throw her dignity to the wind, she hitched her skirts up and pulled the climbing newcomer out of her skirts. "This was clawing me!" she informed her Warder, holding the calico by the scruff of it's neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm
It took Ethin a moment to calm himself. "Esole, we must return to the others. We aren't far, they can see us, but it would be best if we stayed together," he said, surprised to hear that his voice was stoney calm. Esole stared at him a moment before following him as he lead his horse back to the rest of the party.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:09 pm
Esole followed Ethin in silence. She was trying to maintain her calm by shoving all her feelings into the back of her mind but couldn't help but grin childishly at Kiae when she pulled a kitten out of her skirt.
"A bit too fond, don't you think?" Esole said wryly.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games