Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  *nomnomnom* GOLD!
View Results

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:46 pm
As I said, I liked the original ending, but the studios hated it. So they remade the ending until the studio saw one they liked. But to me, from all the descriptions and what I managed to watch, the first was the creepiest because it was more mental and more realistic. Now too me, ending #2 sounded more a gruesome ending then the one on the theater version.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:12 am
If you like Tranformers, then here is a link you might like to see. It's a hidden Easter Egg on the Transformers 2 blue ray. It's Michael Bay talking about Transformers 3 and hinting at a Unicron appearance. For those who don't know what Unicron is, think of Star Wars' Death Star as a Transformer, only bigger.

Screenrant Transformer talk  

Zombie Mark

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 pm
Just going to let everyone know, I just managed to see Disney's A Christmas Carol staring Jim Carry (about 100 roles) and Gary Oldman. I thought it was great. The Animation almost looked real and (as far as I can see) they stuck to the original story. Now, Some of the ghost scenes get very descriptive and detailed, so it may give younger children nightmares. But all in all, I'd say it's a great movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 pm
Ok, here's a bit more of Marvel Movie News, and for this MMN, We take a look at Spiderman 4.

screenrant.com

The past couple of weeks have been filled with a ton of Spider-Man talk with the majority of the chatter being focused on which villain fans can look forward to seeing our favorite web-slinger battle in Spider-man 4. Well, the speculation can subside (for the time being) as the folks over at Mania.com have heard from “reliable sources” that Sam Raimi is in the midst of casting the villains for the next installment of the Spider-Man franchise.

Some of the possibilities that we’ve heard were Bruce Campbell as Mysterio, Dr. Connors (Dylan Baker) as The Lizard and the possibility of William Defoe returning as Green Goblin.

With Sam Raimi receiving complete control over Spider-Man 4 (unlike Spider-Man 3) he has decided to go in a complete different direction than what was previously discussed and has allegedly chosen the formidable Felicia Hardy, known the fans around the world as the skilled cat burglar Black Cat as one of the villains for Spider-Man 4. (Yes, that’s right. I said “one of”).

Not only is Mania.com revealing that Black Cat is one of the villains, but it appears that they also have a major Hollywood actress as one of the top contenders for the role. Who is said actress? Well, Betty White fans may be disappointed that the Golden Girl star has been passed up, but hopefully the Time Travelers Wife, The Notebook and the upcoming Sherlock Holmes actress, Rachel McAdams, will be a suitable replacement.

Why Black Cat you ask? Well Black Cat and conversely Felicia Hardy fit perfect into the formula that Raimi uses when choosing his Spider-Man villains: they must not only pose a threat to Spider-Man alone, but must also be entwined with Peter Parker’s life. Fans of the comic series will remember that Black Cat has spent some time not only as girlfriend to the friendly neighborhood arachnoid, but also changing from avillain to an ally.

With Raimi selecting Black Cat as villain number one and looking for someone intertwined in Spider-Man/Peter Parker’s live, does this mean Dylan Baker will get to spend some additional time in the make-up chair as Dr. Connors transforms into Lizard?

While reports seem to indicate that this will be a two-villain movie, sources are saying that Dr. Connors will not be appearing as Lizard because they’re currently casting a male for the othervillain role, and since Dylan Baker has been cast since the second movie, Lizard is out of the running (confirming what Baker had previous stated).

How’s that for some nerd math?

While I know it’s a long-shot at this point, I’m still hoping for Mysterio to make an appearance. You never know, maybe Peter Parker will get a roommate that just so happens to be an aspiring special effects designer/stunt man. Maybe he’s hoping to get a role in the new film about the city’s superhero, but something horrible happens so now he hates Spider-Man?

Look at that… wrote the entire movie right there. Now, where did I put Sam Raimi’s email address?

How do you feel about Rachael McAdams playing Black Cat? I think she’s a good choice. Not overly obvious, but when you hear her name…. you think to yourself, “Yeah, I can see that!”

Also, Lizard is out. Who do you think the other male villain Raimi is going to go with?

Let’s hear it!

We’ll be sure to keep you up to date as more Spider-Man 4 news is revealed.

Source: Mania.com

I will say, I can see her working as Black Cat, but only as a side villain.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:27 am
Yeah, I don't see Black Cat being a major villain. She never really was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 pm
Well, My co-worker and I were talking about this earlier and we thought about something. The whole Black Cat thing could be a build up for Morbius. Because Sam Raimi has said he would like to introduce the character Morbius as a Spiderman Villain and in the comics, (if I'm not mistaken) Felicia Hardy dated Morbius for a time before he became a vampire (or was that the old cartoon. Can't remember). So this Black Cat thing could be an introduction of Morbius, which would be a cool character to see.

Also, I would love to see Carnage come to the big screen. But if they do bring in Cletus Kasady, it would have to be in the Venom movie. Carnage was always my favorite of the Spiderman Villain, mainly because he didn't want money, power, or revenge. He just liked to kill. As long as he had someone to tare apart, he was happy. Not sure why I would like that in a character, but I love Carnage.  

Zombie Mark

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 pm
Ok, for people who haven't heard yet, Rachel McAdams has publicly denied that she has been casted as Black Cat. She even said that she never was even considered. Julia Styles (I think that spelled right) is now up for a role in the Spiderman 4 film, but their not saying which role. There's another girl up for a role, but can't remember which one she is or the role she was too play.

Ok. Now, I managed to watch Old Dogs Monday night. In my own mind, it was a great family film and a lots of laughs. It stars Robin Williams and John Travolta (Sp?) with Seth Green. I'd give it 4 out of 5.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff