Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:29 pm
Eliala walked away from the cabin as she called her Dad. "Hey, dad..." She stopped walking and asked quietly, "What happened? But?" She closed her eyes and shook her head. "No, it's ok... I understand... 'kay.... bye, Dad." She closed her cellphone and sat down on the ground, brought her knees to her chest and cried silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:32 pm
Kurenai started to walk around aimlessly until she saw Eliala sitting on the ground. She ran over and asked, "What happened?" She had a worried tone in her voice.  

leviara
Crew

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:45 pm
Eliala stopped crying but was hyperventilating slightly. "My... dad...... he." She wrapped her arms around her legs and held her breath for a while and breathed out, trying to calm down. "He is in prison...... they found out he was the one who killed my mother, he's also killed others so he's going to be held in prison for a long while. So, I guess I'm gonna be put up for adoption after I leave the camp." She laid her head on her knees and sighed. "He lied to me.... all these years." She tightened the hold on her knees and tried holding back the tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:10 pm
Kurenai patted Eliala and gave her a hug, tears streaming on her face as well. "It will work out somehow..." said Kurenai, her voice soft.  

leviara
Crew

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:07 pm
Eliala smiled and got up. "We should keep this from the other campers, so promise me you won't tell. Please?" She pointed her pinkie at her. "Pinkie promise?" she asked with a short giggle. "It's a tad childish but I want you to pinkie promise me that you won't tell a soul about my dad or my mum."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Kai nodded and started heading back to the cabins with Issy.

"Your right that was a little odd."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:25 pm
Kurenai nodded and held out her pinkie. She said, "I won't tell a soul!" as she pinkie promised. She smiled and said, "I haven't pinkie promised with anyone in a long time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Eliala chuckled and said, "Me neither and we should go find Issy and Kai so they won't worry." She grabbed Rei's wrist and dragged her back to the cabin and let go when she saw Kai and Issy heading over to where she was. "You go distract them so I can put my cellphone back and get my purse full of some.... stuff."  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:44 pm
"...Alright then...But I don't know how well I can do, so go fast!" said Kurenai, running over to Issy and Kai, shouting, "Good morning!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:48 pm
Eliala saw they were distracted so she immediatly ran inside the cabin and tossed her cellphone onto her messy bed and grabbed her purse and ran outside. "Hey! How are you Kai? Did you sleep well?"  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:59 pm
Kai smiled at the two girls

"Morning and yes."

He looked at her purse.

"Going somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:06 pm
Eliala shrugged and said, "Not really. I just feel more safe when I carry my mother's old purse... she left it to me in her will." She smiled and held it closer. "So, why were you two playing tag?" she said, trying to change the subject.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:11 pm
Issy was at he side and said,"Yes, we are going to eat." Issy winked as she said this. Issy never eats breakfast but she is going to today.
"Last one there is a big harry monkey butt!" Issy said, then started to jog. So Kai would follow her to the mess hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:21 pm
Eliala ran after her saying, "Nooo, last one there is a rotten egg!" She caught up to Issy and poked her shoulder. "Kai's still It," she said and chuckled.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:23 pm
Kurenai groaned as she started to run along side Eliala and Issy. "Running so early in the morning...Great...8th grade P.E. all over again..." muttered Kurenai.  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games