Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:12 pm
[[ XD Lul. What about Nana x Naoki? D:
What to do there?]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:18 pm
[[I had two letters.. but sold them both. The items this month suck. D:]]

Hiroshi examined the pictures and words Erika had written on her arms. The pictures were really quite interesting to look at. The picture of the outstretched had with the dying flower in it's palm had caught his attention almost immeadiately.
"Those were amazing." Hiroshi said, as she pushed her sleeves back down over her arms.
"You're really good at drawing.. have you thought of using paper instead of your body?" Hiroshi asked, thoughtfully.
"I don't mean to sound rude, though. You can draw on yourself, I don't care." He added.
"It's just pictures on paper last longer than they do on your skin." Hiroshi said.
He led her out into the living room, to the sofa.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:24 pm
"I was never allowed any paper..." She informed him, following him like a little puppy. "Do you have any...?" She was still rather unaccustomed to 'paper', she had only seen people use it, and had never really used any herself. At least actual paper. She would always get the rainy, scratched up paper that she sometimes found on the streets. She did get rather dismayed when she would accidentally smudge something she was writing or drawing on herself, and wondered if this 'paper' would be better to draw with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:38 pm
[[I like the coats.]]

Nana awoke, stumbling up off the floor which she slept. She walked out of the room.
"Nao-Master?" She called faintly, an echo in the huge house.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:43 pm
Hiroshi sat down on the couch, pulling her beside him.
"I have tons of paper in the office... You can use some of it." He told her.
"Wait here." He told her, hopping up from the couch.
Taking the stairs two at a time, Hiroshi was onthe second floor within a few seconds.
At the end of the hall, Hiroshi opened the door to his office. On his desk beside the printer was a stack of printing paper, 5 inches thick.
He took about a quarter of an inch of paper, then left his office.
When he was back downstairs, Hiroshi handed Erika the papers, then sat down next to her.
"There's more in the office by my printer if you run out." He told her, and then smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 pm
As she waiting patiently for Hiroshi, she bit her lip in anticipation. When he brought down the quarter-inch thick stack, her eyes glowed in awe. "I've never seen so much paper..." She blurted out. He handed to the stack as she fumbled through the paper as though it were made of gold. There was a sharp pringling sensation on on of her fingers and examined it a thin trail of blood started to pool up. "Ow," She muttered. "I cut myself..."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 pm
Hiroshi grinned as Erika marveled the stack of paper.
"Ow," She muttered. "I cut myself..." He heard Erika say in his soft, clear voice.
"Oh.." He said softly, in surprise.
Grabbing her wrist, He gently pulled her up from the couch and led her into the bathroom.
As he searched through cabinet above the sink, he had Erika's hand over the sink. Little beads of blood continued forming on her finger, and blood droplets made a plitt sound as they hit the sink.
"Wash it..." He instructed.
Finally, he found the the small tube of Neosporin, already having found a bandage.
"Here." Hiroshi said, opening the little tube. "It won't sting." He told her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 pm
She was surprised at his reaction. She carefully washed her finger and turned off the faucet, and let Hiroshi dab at the wound with the ointment she had never heard of or seen. He gently placed the bandage on top of her finger. She touched it with her thumb. It felt very rubbery, but smooth. "Thank you," She looked up into his eyes.

[[Sorry for the fail]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:30 pm
Hiroshi nodded.
"You're welcome." He told her.
Leading her out into the living he paused.
"Are you hungry, Erika?" He asked.
Hiroshi was still a bit hungry himself.
"If you want I can make dinner. It's the cook's night off." He explained.

[[So'kay... I'm Brain dead too. rolleyes ]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:34 pm
She nodded gently," Uh, yeah, I think I am a little hungry..."
She followed him into the kitchen where she put her onigiri she made in the fridge. "Okay," She agreed with a slight nod.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:34 pm
[[D: Post for Naoki.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 pm
[[Kei, sawee.]]

"Yes, Nana?" He called back, appearing right in front of her door frame, dressed in white robes, similar to what some in fudal Japan would wear. This was just his casual wear, he liked to flow of linnen. "Do you need anything?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:36 pm
Nana sighed with relief.
"I got lost. Your house is confusing master!" She said happily.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:51 pm
Naoki chuckled lightly and ruffled Nana's grey hair with his right hand. "I made omlets for breakfast," He started, turning around. "Hungry?"
Nana's room wasn't very far from the kitchen, which led to the dining room. Though it seemed that Naoki didn't really want to be formal when he didn't have to be, because there was a small folding table with a kotatsu in the middle and two plates of half-circle yellow omlet. Since Naoki didn't have any maids or butlers or anything, he was pretty self-sufficent, and had learned to cook pretty well, thanks to his mother.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:08 pm
Akihiro walked home a little faster than he usually did. There was something in him that made him want to run, as though he wanted to run away from the situation and pretend that it would never happen again. I have to forget about her... He forced himself. This is for our own good. His hands were clentched into tight fists, though he held his black school bag in one hand. Using him arms for balance and prepolsion, Aki ran even faster than he thought he could, but because he was trying to maintain his pace and not really paying much attention where he was going, he ran into someone and dropped his bag.

"Hey, runt! Watch where you're going!" A male voice shouted at Aki.

"My apologies," Aki said in a humble voice, picking up his belonging that had fallen out of the bag and placed them in. He stood up to properly apologize to the young man he had bumped into, but froze. "It's...you." Aki incoherantly muttered.

"What the hell're you staring at?" The young man replied.
The young man with a bright-red haired guy, they were probably best friends.
"That's some weird kid right there, Yuu." He replied with a smirk.
"Got that right, Nori."

Aki collapsed, and fell to his knees in shock. "HEY!" Yuu yelled at him, trying to slap his face and shake his shoulders for him to regain concsiousness. Aki's eyes were wide with disbelif. "Hideyuki." He breathed his brother's name.
"Oh s**t." Yuu murmured. "Who are you?" He barked at the kid, demanding answers.
Aki had a twinge of a smile, but his eyes were still huge, giving it quite an eerie feeling. "Hideyuki...Hitotsubashi."

"Hey, how do you know my name, kid!?" Yuu barked at him, furious. Aki turned his head slightly towards Yuu. "Hide-Nii." He smiled, like he did before he was bought. Insticntively, Yuu dropped him, and started to pull away. "N--no," He muttered, standing up and backing away. Nori exchanged glances with the kid and Yuu. There was a slight resemblance, and didn't Yuu tell him that his little brother Akihiro would always call him Hide-Nii?
"No way, Yuu, that can't be...Can it?"

Akihiro picked up his school bag and dusted off himself. "I'm sorry Hide-Nii, I have to go now..." He started to walk away, but Yuu grabbed his arm and turned him around. "What's your name, kid?"

As if nothing had happened, Akihiro regained his usual rather cold and emotionless expression. "My name is Akihiro Hitotsubashi." His emotionless face seemed to stab at Hideyuki. His eyes were like knives, and he could feel them. This wasn't the little Aki he once knew. Even if it was his brother, what the hell could he do?
Hideyuki released his hold on Aki.
"Keep in mind your Hide-Nii's lookin' out for you."

Aki nodded, and showed the faintest sign of a smile, "I'll keep that in mind." He replied, and walked off.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games