Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:30 pm
I only used first aid sprays when waiting for Ada to throw me the RPG launcher so I could kill Tyrant, I was jsut running around waiting for her, but that kinda sucks, I woulda gotten an A if it werent for the Aid sprays, hmmm I'll just use a Red+Green herb next time...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, you can pretty much save all you want. If I am correct, in order to have your rank fall you have to save as much as 12 times. It's not like RE3, where 3 saves deduct 1 point, 6 saves deduct 2 and after that I can't remember, I don't really care, since I only save it about 3 times.

yeah youre proberly right. i never saved more than twice so i wouldnt really know  

Ivory Lie

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:05 pm
Can anyone help me with soemthing...

I dont know how to get to online play in re outbreak file 1 or 2
if anyone knows what to do please help x|  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:51 pm
-Needle-Queen-

Let's start from the beginning....

You need ONE of the following:

A thick PS2 with a network adapter and an ethernet cable
A thin PS2 with an ethernet cable
A PS3 with either an ethernet cable (included) or a wireless router for your internet....  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
-Needle-Queen-

Let's start from the beginning....

You need ONE of the following:

A thick PS2 with a network adapter and an ethernet cable
A thin PS2 with an ethernet cable
A PS3 with either an ethernet cable (included) or a wireless router for your internet....

But didn't they close down the servers?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:09 pm
For File 2, not File 1.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Instant Loser

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:47 pm
Hey, I need serious help in Resident Evil Zero... I just beat that giant bat thing in the church... And I didn't bring the hook shot from the wreckage of the train... Is there a way to get it? Or an alternate route?
Please help!!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:26 pm
Lone Wolf Alchemist
Hey, I need serious help in Resident Evil Zero... I just beat that giant bat thing in the church... And I didn't bring the hook shot from the wreckage of the train... Is there a way to get it? Or an alternate route?
Please help!!
Nope. You gotta go back. Careful though, there will be lots of monkeys when you exit the observatory.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:18 pm
Alright i mentioned i was gonna do it earlier in the thread. i started an RE2 knife only game. im on the last boss (this is on leon A) i cant seem to kill him when he mutates. anyone done it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:03 pm
leon r kennedy
Alright i mentioned i was gonna do it earlier in the thread. i started an RE2 knife only game. im on the last boss (this is on leon A) i cant seem to kill him when he mutates. anyone done it?

Nope never tried it! But congrats on getting that far in the game though. I highly doubt I'd ever be able to do that! sweatdrop  

Vankala

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:47 am
Vankala
leon r kennedy

Nope never tried it! But congrats on getting that far in the game though. I highly doubt I'd ever be able to do that! sweatdrop

Aww thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:05 am
leon r kennedy

Ok no longer need help on this. I managed to beat G4 and get to the train with 00.01.28 left. It was close
Grade: C
Time:02:14:05
Saves: 07  

Ivory Lie

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:51 am
leon r kennedy
leon r kennedy

Ok no longer need help on this. I managed to beat G4 and get to the train with 00.01.28 left. It was close

Wow, that's just awesome! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:28 am
Vankala
leon r kennedy
leon r kennedy

Thanks. thats Re3 and Re2 ive done knife only...now what should i do now  

Ivory Lie

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:23 am
leon r kennedy
Vankala
leon r kennedy
leon r kennedy

Thanks. thats Re3 and Re2 ive done knife only...now what should i do now

REmake, knife only

surprised

Edit: clarified  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games