Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rivlen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:10 am
why cant they just have a seris of like 25 movies that are 2 hours each gonk id watch them or one movie thats 20 hours long if its good id still watch it but the genreal public cant stay in a theature longer then 3 hours! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:49 am
Screw that. Make it a TV series. Now THAT would keep my nights occupied for a while. ^_^  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm
eh it would nvr be as good as the books...if you wanted a different for of it make it into a graphic novel...you know like a comic or something...then you get the visual images with the story....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
eh it would nvr be as good as the books...if you wanted a different for of it make it into a graphic novel...you know like a comic or something...then you get the visual images with the story....

I'd like to see Sword of Truth cosplay at conventions.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:47 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I'd like to see Sword of Truth cosplay at conventions.

that would be neat...bring a camera to the cos you guys are going to...maybe you will catch someone...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:26 pm
Phanari
Screw that. Make it a TV series. Now THAT would keep my nights occupied for a while. ^_^
TV series now THATS a good idea but only for SoT because wheel of time would be way too long.  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:47 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
Phanari
TV series now THATS a good idea but only for SoT because wheel of time would be way too long.

Each book could be a season. That totals to at LEAST 10 seasons.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:45 pm
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
Phanari

....that would be hard to do and i personally think it wouldnt look good....you would have to have a movie budget for it to be nice each episode...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
Phanari

....that would be hard to do and i personally think it wouldnt look good....you would have to have a movie budget for it to be nice each episode...

I dunno. Battlestar Galactica does a pretty good job. I think that the right station needs to do it and it'll be good. And by right station, I mean Sci-Fi channel. Makers of the all-wonderful BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:15 pm
hey guys i got debt of bones AND knife of dreams for xmas! im a little confused is debt of bones suposed to be this small? and where does it fit into the story? like wizards first rule was book one all the way down to book eight naked empire but then i get confused does debt of bones come next or chainfire? and if its chainfire then im REALLY confused because doesnt it start out with richard being wounded and nobody remembering kahlan? they didnt give any explentation on why that was happaning in book 8 ahhhhh im so confused! gonk crying gonk

edit: i only started to read chainfire then got confused so i stoped and waited untill i got debt of bones but now i have it and....more confusion  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:29 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
hey guys i got debt of bones AND knife of dreams for xmas! im a little confused is debt of bones suposed to be this small? and where does it fit into the story? like wizards first rule was book one all the way down to book eight naked empire but then i get confused does debt of bones come next or chainfire? and if its chainfire then im REALLY confused because doesnt it start out with richard being wounded and nobody remembering kahlan? they didnt give any explentation on why that was happaning in book 8 ahhhhh im so confused! gonk crying gonk

edit: i only started to read chainfire then got confused so i stoped and waited untill i got debt of bones but now i have it and....more confusion

Debt of Bones is the Prequil. Like The Hobbit to Lord of the Rings. It's book Zero.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:39 am
so it goes naked empire then chainfire? confused  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:58 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
so it goes naked empire then chainfire? confused

yes....read on and you will find it all out...i thought it wuz a good book...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:36 am
oh ok becuase i got chainfire and i looked and it said debt of bones came before it but i sadi w/e and started to read became very confused and figured it would be in debt of bones sweatdrop  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:53 am
I liked Debt of Bones.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items