Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:35 pm
well i'll be going, have fun kit. jedi vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:39 pm
a note landed on kit's head on there said...

"Kit i want you at my house. i want to teach you some more water jutsu. if not, then that is ok."

the note said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm
"oh ya i almost forgot. Here you go Kit" susumu tosses him a cloud headband. "you can keep your Iwa one if you want"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm
"Bye bye." Kit turns to The Raikage. "So when can i expect to be assigned to a team." He had a serious look on his face, And it quickly was wiped away. "Oh wow i am sorry i barged into your office and now i am demanding to be placed." He bowed agin and rose. "My deepest apologies." Kit caught the head band and took out his Iwa revealing a large gash placed across the insignia. "I'll keep it." He stuffed his iwa band in his pocket and placed his Cloud on his right arm.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:46 pm
Kit reads the note and looks at his new kage. "Very sorry but duty calls. But not duty as in nature duty. Duty as in..." Kit sighs "Well you know what i mean." Kit splashes a bottle of water in the air. "Water manipulation jutsu. And i bid the a fairwell." Kit turned back to the water the was now formed into an arcg way. "Water transportation jutsu." Kit flew into the water and was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 pm
Susumu smiles making a note of Kits request and position in Kumogakure. She then looks out the window making a clone to cover for her at the office she then makes the bird handseal and vanish's into a gust of wind.  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:16 pm
Kit knocked on the Raikages door and waited for permission to enter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:30 pm
Seeing Susume vanish, Zann sighed to himself. There was also another reason...which was not really suitable for all ears to hear. He took out a pen and paper, and wrote a note which he then placed on Susumu's desk.

Raikage-dono, there is also another reason why we would like to go to Suna for a short period of time. I'm sure you know of the Seven Sacred Swords. If not, then I guess the name explains it all. The Sacred Sword of Wind is located in Suna, according to Kiyoshi, who attained the Sacred Sword of Light here in Kumo. That sword is the other reason why we would like to go to Suna. And this time, "we" includes Kiyoshi and Rahenno too.

Thank you,
Zann Juskarath

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:33 pm
sighed a realied she wasn't there. "Great im going demon crazy and no one is here." He slowly walked down the hall way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:44 pm
((lol if you read my post carefully it says i left a clone to handle the business at the office))

Susumu looks up at Zann while he leaves a note on her desk. "I defenitely cannot allow you, Kiyoshi, and Rahenno to leave. Rahenno and Kiyoshi are in the middle of the sannin exams as well. we will talk about it later."

susumu hears a knock on her door. "come in"  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:48 pm
Kit hears the come in and runs back to the office door. "Oh yeah um i was wondering if we could have a." Kit tapped his chin looking for the right words. "A heart to heart."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 pm
"hmm ok, thats different, follow me then, sorry zann I will get back to you in a second" Susumu gets up from her desk and places her hand on the wall to her left suddenly a sliding door opens up to a side room where Susumu sometimes sleeps because she is too tired to return home after working the door closes behind kit and Susumu the room being soundproof "ok so whats up?"  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 pm
Kit sits down on the floor and looked at the Raikage. "I have the 5 tailed deamon gobi inside of me. It took over my body and attacked futashi." His face became a little scared. "I-I don't want to lose control agin. Futashi was my friend and if i did that to him. Just imagine what i could do to some one else." He looked up a worried expression what should i do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:09 pm
(Is it just me or is the cloud getting to many demons in here. We have the 6 tail, 7 tail, and 9 tail living here. The 2 tail and 3 tail visits. And now we were attacked by the 4 tail, and the 5 tail is here now....we popular yay lol)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:12 pm
((cloud a village to be reckoned with. lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games