Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm
"Okay," she nodded and straightened out her clothes. "So, where will I be staying? I have no money to stay in a hotel or anything. I mean, I can make money after I get a job, but who knows how long that might take?" she said with shrug, waiting to see his response.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:05 pm
"You have no other choice right? You'll have to stay with me." He pointed towards a newspaper stand.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 pm
Even though that was the point she was getting at, she still barely managed to contain a blush. "Okay, good." She nodded curtly and went to get the newspaper.

"I'm gonna be watching you! He better not try anything...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:12 pm
He took out another chocolate bar, bit into it and watched the blushing girl pick up a newspaper.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:24 pm
"...So... LA, huh? I've heard about it enough... I wonder if there are any jobs in here..." She opened the newspaper to the classifieds and sighed at what an annoyance it was to try and translate everything into Japanese so she could understand it better.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 pm
"There are plenty of Cafe's around here, if that's your thing." He suggested, seeing her annoyance.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:31 pm
"I guess... at least until I can find an actual job... I mean, there has to be some newspaper thats in need of a journalist... even if its bit pieces, I don't mind, as long as its journalism. But until then I guess I can work at a cafe.... hopefully no maid ones though..."

"Good! No maid outfits for you! It'd be too disturbing..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:33 pm
"Cute uniforms not you're thing?" He teased with disappointment. "Journalism, huh? Did you have a job back in Japan?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:40 pm
"I'm tired of uniforms. Seven years of it is too much." She said, not missing the hint of disappointment in his voice. "Though I guess if I had to, then I would..." She said with a small smile. "Yeah, I did. I was a writer for one of the smaller papers in Tokyo." she shrugged.

"NO! No maid's outfits!!!!! And don't smile like that!!!! STOP FLIRTING!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:43 pm
"You look like the type of person who would like uniforms." He mumbled, taking a second bite out of the chocolate bar. "Ah, I see." He added.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:49 pm
Completly ignoring Risky's embarrassing comments, she continued to talk to Mello. "Do you know of any cafes around here that are looking to hire someone? " She asked him, glancing at the newspaper, the strange characters tiring her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm
"There are a few, but there is one in particular. It goes by the name of Soleil or something fancy along those lines. It's down one of the main streets." He explained.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:02 pm
"Okay. Sounds good." she said with a decisive nod, ignoring Risky's continuous protests. "So, which main street? I want to start working as soon as I can. Otherwise I might end up as bored as I was this morning..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm
"That's good, keep yourself busy. I'll show you where it is.." Mello nodded back and started lead her in the direction of the cafe.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 pm
She nodded and tossed the paper over her shoulder and it hit Risky, making the small shinigami quite pissed.

"Asako!!! Why are you acting so weird!!! It's really creepy!!!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games