Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:31 am
Azar turned his head to look over at Nightstar when he heard her walk over. "Oh hey Nightstar." He replied with a smile. "Sure is a good day."

Draco smiled at the kiss. He had always loved kissing Gemini. He said, "So what's with the kiss? Any special occasion." He was still grinning from the kiss and he gave her a kiss back.

~~

Black Feather smirked. "I agree with Riley. Let's just exterminate all the kids. It's best to kill them while they aren't any trouble. Maybe we can even lure them into the forest or somewhere away from the castle. Kids are curious, they tend to follow things that look interesting."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm
Destiney looked up at the sky. "Oh...well its better to walk with someone than alone." She said with a smile.

Emerald went farther into the forest. She layed down under a tree. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:40 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"Good point."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:13 pm
Akash heard Leo and said, "K I'll go get my things." He than walked over to his room adn than brought his sack-bag and suitcase with him.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Beast Boy was done washing dishes he said, "All done."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, true or when also can use some of their kids against them," said Turgon with a wicked smile.

"Yes, it would brake their hearts but doesn't it take tome for them to ebcome evil once you do so," said Oracle.

"Yea, but it made you quickly," said Turgon.

"True, but some of the kids can die while the others ones can be evil and on our side," said Oracle.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:14 pm
When Starfire was already done eating and such she was sitting in a chair next to her husband Nightwing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:16 pm
Nightwing put his arm around his wife, Starfire, and said,"So how have you been this mourning."

Leo smiled and said,"Hear let me get that suit case for you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:24 pm
Akash nodded to Leo and gave Leo the suit case.

~~~~~~~~~

Starfire said, "I've been fine bt I've been having cravings ever since I got pregnet again."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:24 pm
Raven smiled at Beast Boy. "I thought you'd never finish up."

~~

Black Feather nodded her head. "It would have to be the kids who we can most easily manipulate to become evil. Not all of the kids would have the potential for evil within them."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:28 pm
Nightwing kissed her and said,"I'm sorry, is there anything I can do help."

Leo lifted up the suit case and said,"Ok then lets go."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:29 pm
"Well, all I can say is that Gemini and Draco's kid can be evil. Since well Gemini was once evil before yes," said Oracle.

"That's true. After she killed you she became evil for like a week or a month or so. Until her worthless boyfriend who is now her husband put her back to normal," said Turgon.

~~~~~~~~~

Beast boy smiled towards Raven and rapped his arms around her. He than kissed her on the cheek. Than her heard Fortunna's voice. he thans aw her and said, "Hay girl."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:31 pm
"Nah, I'm good," said Starfire as she him back.

~~~

"K" said Akash.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:35 pm
Nightwing kissed her back and once he pulled away, he said,"Allright just let me know if you need anything."

Leo nodded and headed for the others. once there he set the suit case down and said,"hey guys we're here."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:37 pm
Black Feather thought over it. "Azar would have the potential for evil as he has demonic blood. Emerald too. Hmm... And the other kids?"

~~

Raven kissed Beast Boy back on the cheek before looking over at Fortunna, Leo, and Akash. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Gemini said to Draco, "No occasion just did so." She than saw the others arrive,smiled and said, "Hello."

"Hay," said Flora.

"Yea, hello," said Fortunna.

Nightstar looked at Azar and said as she looked at the sky, "It sure is."

Lyra giggled as she received the kiss from Arcangle adn than kissed him back.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Arcangel smiled continued to kiss her. once he pulled away, he grabbed her hand and said,"Come on, I think we should go tell your parents."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games