Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:48 pm
Raiden heard something and looked. He saw Kit and he was simply standing there. He wondered and tried to hear what he was saying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:29 pm
______ >>> -Rahenno-Inuzuka <<< ______
Rahenno Inuzuka Konton - Raikage

User Image

-----
Rahenno arrived at the graveyard. He easily dodge the kunai traps. "Simple Genin tricks......" He said quietly. Rahenno now stood infront of his oppoent, his past friend, and now enemy. "We end this now."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"Can you tame your inner demon?"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 pm
(( i think he's off...?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm
(AND NOW IM ON!!!!!)

Kit smiled and made two shadow clones. In the puff of smoke the three Kits decided to swap places in the line to fool Rahenno. As the one in the middle dashed forward the ones on the side wrapped around and came in a pinser motion. The two shadow clones quickly made handseals as they skidded to a halt and charged forward. One from Rahenno's left, another from his right. As another kit came charging in from the middle he also made hand signs for a jutsu about to be unleashed.

(AND NOW IM GONE!!!!)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Rahenno formed handseals. "Funton: Kyoushu no tosshin(Wind element: Assassin's Rush)" He said as he finished making seals. The wind blow and he followed within it, making it seem like he was almost inviable. Rahenno tryed to cut through the Kit's from the left and right, then hit the middle one all within 2 seconds. Reaction time for the average human is 15-30 seconds. Ninja's are faster, so Rahenno was able to come up with this, An s-ranked ninja= a reaction time of 5- 10 seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:29 pm
Raiden, completely unseen and location unknown to them, watched. He was curious and his eyes rested on Rahenno.

There he is....I have to admit, cloud kage or Kit. Who would win? Either way Im only watching

He said staying out of it and watching  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 pm
As the fireballs collided the two shadow clones had vanished in a sorry puff of smoke. Finishing his own handseals Kit placed on arm out infront of him. "Doton, mudwall jutsu!" in a sudden rush 5 walls surrounded him on all sides. But forcing himself against one wall he smiled. A long semi deep cut covered his left arm in blood. Taking his fingers he dipped them in it and licked the sticky sweet. Rubbing his lips he smiled. "Hey Rahenno...your one lucky guy....Masumi's lips...." With a smile he rubbed his lips agin. ".....So soft...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:09 pm
kit the philosipher
As the fireballs collided the two shadow clones had vanished in a sorry puff of smoke. Finishing his own handseals Kit placed on arm out infront of him. "Doton, mudwall jutsu!" in a sudden rush 5 walls surrounded him on all sides. But forcing himself against one wall he smiled. A long semi deep cut covered his left arm in blood. Taking his fingers he dipped them in it and licked the sticky sweet. Rubbing his lips he smiled. "Hey Rahenno...your one lucky guy....Masumi's lips...." With a smile he rubbed his lips agin. ".....So soft...."

((oh damn!!! lol damn man lmfao is there something someones been hiding? is this true!!! find out next time on naruto!!!! XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 am
((....does masumi have a secret lover, will rahenno be able to beat kit? WHY AM I DOING THESE ANNOUCERS STYLE TALKING?, Find out next time on..............NUR The Cloud chronicles copyright of Blue Spark productions and Unreal chimp studios ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:07 pm

User Image

-----
Rahenno heard what Kit said. "Masumi would never try something unless she was forced too." He said, almost growling. He was getting abit frustrated and annoyed at how long this battle has been dragging on. Red chakra started to pour from his body. This in turned healed his wounds from the kunai from earlier that had impladed his right shoulder and thigh.

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:13 pm
Kit smiled. "And what if she was forced to?...Man i didnt know she was such a whiner when it came to doing things like adults." Giving a smirk he remained behind the walls of mud that protected him and took out a single slip of paper. With a deep breath he continued to talk on. "I do have to admit though she is very well developed for a girl her age. Shes so suple."

(Guys this is a lie..Kit has never met Masumi...Hes lying to Rahenno to activate the demon ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:14 pm
Raiden watched still, overhearing what the two were talking about. Suddenly he sees red chakra emit from the raikage.

....the power of the nine tailed fox? this is going to get interesting  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 pm
kit the philosipher
Kit smiled. "And what if she was forced to?...Man i didnt know she was such a whiner when it came to doing things like adults." Giving a smirk he remained behind the walls of mud that protected him and took out a single slip of paper. With a deep breath he continued to talk on. "I do have to admit though she is very well developed for a girl her age. Shes so suple."

(Guys this is a lie..Kit has never met Masumi...Hes lying to Rahenno to activate the demon ^^)

((XD, you know i know thats a lie. I just felt like bein an announcer lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm

User Image

-----
The moment Kit finished his sentence. Rahenno started to feel abit dizzy and heated. The Crimson chakra sprouted from the pours on his body. The chakra bubbled around his body and instanly spouted three tails. Rahenno got on all fours. ".........."

User Image

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 pm
"As Rahenno dont tell me that your not happy to hear this. Your women no longer loves you. She moans now in my ear." With this Kit's hand that he had locked in the ram signs started to glow and pulsate wildly. they were shaking and moving around consantly. The jutsu Kit had been preparing was ready. All was waiting for was a ready to strike rahenno to lunge at him.

(GO 9 TAILS!!!!)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games