Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:46 pm
Emerald smiled and walked in. She sat down next to Voila. She looked at the teacher.

Maya laughed. "Yea..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 pm
Azar thought about it and asked, "Do you know who did it?" He made sure his voice betrayed nothing, certain that she would know.

Voila sat down in her chair. Since it wasn't classtime yet, she swung her legs up on to her desk and leaned back. She murmured, "Well here is the science room... Or at least one of the science rooms in this distinguished school." She chuckled.

Metara watched the students file in. She scowled slightly as she recognized Voila and saw her place her feet up on the desk. The scowl was soon replaced by a smile.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:57 pm
Maya smiled. "It was probably you." She said jokingly.

Destiney thought. "The window."

Emerald looked up at Metara. She tried to be friendly. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 pm
Azar laughed. "Who, me? I wouldn't play a prank like that." Dark energy floated next to his shoulder and turned into a snake. Sometimes, Azar accidentally let loose some of his energy. This usually happened when he was feeling a lot of strong emotion. "Hehe... How'd you get here, little snake?"

Metara smiled. "Hello. I'm Metara. And you are?"

Voila leaned back in her chair. She quickly finished the rest of the root beer and tossed the can towards the garbage. It sailed through the air and landed into the garbage can. Voila grinned. "Score one for me."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:08 pm
Emerald smiled. "Nice." She drank the rest of hers and shot it across the room in the recyclable can. She laughed and looked at the teacher. "My nam is...Jessica." She said smiling under her hair not sayng her real name.

Maya was surprised. "So it was you...." She smiled. "Nice."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 pm
((ahhh where r we?))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm
((Well Maddie, Emerald, and Voila are now in Metara's science class.))

Metara nodded her head. "Hello Jessica." Being an accomplished lier herself, Metara could catch the hints that the girl had lied. She didn't say anything about it.

Voila grinned. She didn't say anything about Emerald lying. Who was she to care that someone lied to a teacher? "Nice shot."

Azar made the snake disappear. "Well... My powers betray me, but yeah it was me. Class just gets boring." He shrugged. And pranks were a nice way to contain the urges within him to kill the teacher, thought Azar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 pm
Maya shrugged. "But arnt all techers boring." She said laughing softly.

Emerald put her book up and stuck her head in it. She turned toward Voila till hiding her head. "Shhh" She said with a smile.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:21 am
"I'll take Starflower to her next class since that's where I'm heading," said Flora as she took Starflower to her class.

Nightstar helped Nightfire finding the room.

Lyra went into her next class in a rush.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 pm
Azar nodded his head, laughing. "True, so I guess I'll have to be making a lot of animals to waste classtime. I hope I don't get caught."

Voila nodded her head before sighing. She glanced up at the clock. One minute until the start of class.

Metara walked over to her desk and sat down. She watched the rest of the students file in.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:19 pm
Emerald put her head on the desk. She yawned.

Maya shrugged. "We wont let you get caught." She said smiling. "Anyway thats the only reason I like that class...pranks."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:04 pm
Lyra went into Metara's room and sat in a desk waiting for class to start.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 pm
((We need more teachers...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:16 pm
(( I'll play another one than ))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:29 pm
((Ill do one to))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games