Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 pm
"Cobain, wait," Kiae said, ignoring Esole and turning to him. Her eyes were wide with something close to desperation, and she grabbed his arm. "Let me explain."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:50 pm
He shook his head and looked into her eyes sadly. "Well?" He asked softly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:54 pm
She set up a ward against evesdropping quickly, and sat down on the fencepost. She pulled him down next to her, and held his hand tightly. "I didn't know what else to do," she said, trying to find the words. "He needed my help. And...asking another woman to Bond him when he's already a Warder takes a great amount of desperation," she said, not believing Ethin had any other feelings for her other than helping them find the New Order.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 pm
"And spending a year and a half trying to find one person, one single person, and staying with her on the off chance that she'll throw a smile your way, doesn't?" Cobain asked honestly, sqeezing her hand tightly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:03 pm
Kiae winced at his grip, but couldn't help herself. "I'm sorry," she said quietly, unable to meet his gaze. "I...I still love you," she finally admitted, feeling tears in her eyes. "But I'm too scared of what will happen if I let you get close to me. Light forbid Bond you like you wanted before."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:10 pm
"Yes, Light forbid you bond someone you've known for longer than four days." Cobain said dryly, shaking his head. "I love you too, Kiae. I really do." He went on softly, drawing her close and folding his arms around her. "But what do you think is going to happen to me?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:15 pm
"I don't bloody know," she muttered, swallowing thickly. "What, do you want me to Bond you as well? I lost you, I had to give my daughter up...I'm just scared," she admitted softly.
She didn't know if she could Bond Cobain - if she could bring herself to do it, not that she didn't want to. She did, she always had. And she was hoping he didn't pick up on that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:19 pm
"I lived for the thought of you Bonding me someday, Kiae." Cobain said gently. "But I don't think I could share your bond with anyone else." He went on, sighing. "I had to leave you- and I'm going to get my turn to explain, indeed I am- And your daughter will be there waiting. She's doing well, I've visited her."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:22 pm
"A Bond is seperate for each Warder, Cobain. And when I was ready to have a Warder, you were gone," Kiae told him, her chest suddenly tightening in fright. Was he going to leave her? "What do you mean, you visited her? She doesn't know you're her father, does she? When?" she demanded, her words tumbling out after one another.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:32 pm
"I would have only been a big mess, had I still been there. And of course she knows I'm her father. I wasn't going to let my little girl grow up without a father. Sevran told her before I ever got the chance." He admitted.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:33 pm
"That b*****d," she hissed. "I told him to lie, that bloody b*****d. She doesn't know about me, does she?" she asked anxiously, turning her eyes on Cobain pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 pm
"No, not as far as I know of. She's never mentioned you. I mean, she's asked your name before, but that's about it." Cobain assured her.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:43 pm
"What does she know about me? She doesn't know I'm her mother, does she?" Kiae asked, her voice cracking slightly. She gripped Cobain's arm tightly, and looked him directly in the eye.
"Do you want me to Bond you?" she asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 pm
"What? No, I never told her your name, I figured you had a reason for not doing so. And yes. I do." Cobain said, smiling. He thought he would never hear those words.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:51 pm
Kiae took a deep breath of relief, and closed her eyes for a moment. "Thank the Light," she murmured, and looked back to Cobain.
"Are you sure?" she asked. "You just said you didn't want to share a Bond. You wouldn't share a Bond...but you'd be sharing me."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games