Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 am
tisumie
i joined this guilt because i am interested in the occult and the supernatural

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 am
Hello, my name is BI0. I am not a practicing wiccan but I share a great interest in the religion and have been studying it for a few years off and on. I joined this guild in the hopes of meeting practicing wiccans ( be they solitary or in a coven ) that might be able to help me on my path.
I'm 20 years old and have a 9 month old son who is the love of my life! I also have a boyfriend ( soon to be husband ) who I love equally as much. I love animals and my favorite color is purple. That's really all I can think of right now.........
Anyways... I am just here for basic information on how to get started in the religion as well has some opinions on solitaries and covens. So all PMs regarding this subject are welcome.

The Polar Bear Express

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:12 pm
Hello my name is Marokia.I have an insatiable curiosity for anything paranormal or occult.I have some knowledge of ghosts,spirits,and demons.I have dreams where I'm in a stage or place of the next gam I'm going to buy so I'm kinda physcic.Oh and I'm 16 and a bisexual male.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:42 am
Hi everybody!
You can just call me Alkhemi. I'm a History/Linguistics double major, with a minor in classical studies, currently attending CSU Fresno (Junior in college). I've never NOT been around the occult (sorry for the double negative). I'm familiar with psychic phenomena, magick, hermeticism, shamanism, cryptozoology, angelology, demonology, conspiracy theory, etc, etc, as well as myth and folklore. I've been on Gaia for a little while. Otherwise, I enjoy Kpop, foreign language, music, playing games on my DS, anime/manga, H.P. Lovecraft, cooking, and the color pink. And I'm a virgo. 3nodding  

Alkhemi

xXBoogiepop_PhantomXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:09 am
Hello. Most people call me Angel (Against my wishes, but I have grown accustomed). I'm fifteen years old and still in school. I'm Native American, cherokee to be exact. I am fascinated with philosophy, psychology, learning about different religions, foreign languages, the supernatural, myths, shamanism, etc. I'm currently still in the process of meeting my spirit guide. The most experience I had (and still have) is clairvoyance. It does not come constantly and it comes at random, conscious or unconscious. There is also something about me with nature. I still can't quite figure it out...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 pm
My official name is Justin. I joined this guild to learn of the occult and the paranormal. I wish to awaken any spirit I may have in myself.  

Of Another

Surreal Starfire

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:01 pm
Ello, everybodyyyy.
I think I was accepted into this guild a long time ago but I never really noticed.
That just goes to prove how much I pay attention. xD

But anyway. My name's Hillary (most people call me Bill. It's a long story) and I'm 18 years old. If you really wanna know about me, there's a lot of detail in my profile so you should go check it out. :3

I joined because religion/occult/paranormal subjects have always interested me and I'd like to learn more about as much as I can. Probably the same as most of you here. xD

I like deep conversations, by the way, so yeah. Feel free to chat me up if you wish. ;3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 pm
the name its edward, but you guys may call me chaoswolf,born in colombia , south america, age 21, of yhose 21 years of my life, 7 years have been dedicated to magick, spirituality, and the occult, at age 15, I started learning from my first master, my grandfather, a south american curandero, which is like a city shaman healer, at age 17, I went to the united states to live with my mother and father, Ihad been living with my grandfather at that moment, he died...I started looking into hermetism, christian esoteric, and some chaos magick, and now Im into pagan, wicca, and trying to find the mixture between christian magick and wicca, surprising and weird as it might sound, the true ancestry of medern wicca, its cunning folk, and they were christian witches........  

chaoswolfmage 23

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 pm
chaoswolfmage 23
the name its edward, but you guys may call me chaoswolf,born in colombia , south america, age 21, of yhose 21 years of my life, 7 years have been dedicated to magick, spirituality, and the occult, at age 15, I started learning from my first master, my grandfather, a south american curandero, which is like a city shaman healer, at age 17, I went to the united states to live with my mother and father, Ihad been living with my grandfather at that moment, he died...I started looking into hermetism, christian esoteric, and some chaos magick, and now Im into pagan, wicca, and trying to find the mixture between christian magick and wicca, surprising and weird as it might sound, the true ancestry of medern wicca, its cunning folk, and they were christian witches........

Have you read anything by Gardner yet? That is the history of Wicca right there. Modern Wicca is a rudundant term, as it is modern; it was created and founded in 1940's by Gardner, but you probably knew that already.

Are you trying to mix witchcraft with Christianity? For that is what the Cunning Folk were: Christians that use the ways of the witch against other witches. At least back then that is what it was. Now they are healers and such. Wicca and Christian magic have a mix in the Golden Dawn as Gardner was once part of it and used many of their rituals (with his own twist) in Wiccan rituals. The line crosses there but now BTW is different from the Wicca you find on the shelf...unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:57 am
I'm Mihi Cura Futuri. You can call me Kilee or M.C.F if you'd like and I'd prefer not to reveal my real name.

I live in Chicago, I'm 15 years old and my date of birth is October 23.

I'm a Thelemite, having plans to join into the A.:A.: and, depending on what I can do with my money and life, either the local O.T.O body or another body called the S.O.T.O. But I gotta wait until I'm 18 years old to do that, so right now I'm just going to study up and learn what I can to prepare myself for the day...

I enjoy working with spirits, and I'm pretty curious as to the matters of the Occult I don't know. I'd like to see what you guys have to say, and maybe contribute my own works.

I was born into a family that soon split between religious views. Both my mom and dad are Roman Catholic, but my dad is very conservative on those lines, whereas my mom was alright with me rejecting Roman Catholicism. I'm still working on telling my dad.

My education level: High school junior (11th grade). So...uh...if you could do me a favor and remember that I have school....and thus am not around 24 hours...thank you very much.  

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

5eekerJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Hello I am 5eekerJ, you may call me 5eeker. I would like to both learn and contribute information while I am in this guild...(I am not one for big intros...)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm
My name is Lolita, but you can call me Lolly or Cicie. I want to learn healing magic, and I hope to learn how to see and speak with the dead.

My favorite color is purple, I adore saphires, I'm very in-tune with others, and I love to make others happy ^_^  

Lovely Lolita Love

BrokenHeartCrystal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm
I'm Marzi on here. You may call me Marzi, or Audrea, but yeah. Pm me if you want to talk because trying to keep up with all the posts at times is a bit confusing. Just being honest. So yeah.
But I've been looking towards the pagan/occult for awhile. I was raised Catholic and have tried to ask questions for things that have happened. But I very seldom get a true answer.
So that's why I m here. I will be glad to help any way that I can. I'm just trying to figure out everything that's happened to myself and my friends that can't easily be explained.
If anyone needs a friend or advice, I'm used to it. Hopefully the first. But I'm used to just being like a book/counselor. So yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 am
hi there everyone. i'm finally back from my little vacation. things got so busy i just about lost it, then i just sort of floated off for a bit. but i am back!

(i've actually been on here since June.) eek  

regina_in_exile

Tac400

7,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 pm
I deal with far more than a healthy serving of the "occult". I enjoy spending time simply taking in the information and have from a young age. If you wish to address me Tac is fine, I could care less what people call me. I do a lot of self-experimentation and research. If you wish to speak to me I will be glad to talk about anything.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff