Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:06 pm
Too fast. Mayumi thought, biting her lip. She now felt pretty rejected.
Turning about face, Mayumi watched Travis walking away from her. How could he do that? Walk away from his destiny? That didn't sound right.
"Travis, please.. give us some time. I can stay back some if you'd like.. but this imprinting brings us together for a reason.. you can't just walk away from it and try to forget about it. Because I know I can't." Mayumi said, following his as he walked away from her.
The urge to reach for his hand and stop him buzzed in Mayumi's mind.
Don't.. don't touch him. Her mind warned her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:01 am
Kazou laughed and got off the bed. He swiftly, quietly walked around to the edge, where he slid under the covers.
Slowly, he crawled, like a worm, to where Kreena was.
He stifled a loud laugh, then held up a lone finger, and just skimmed the surface of the bottom of her foot.
This time, when he tried to stifle a laugh, he failed, bursting out with laughter.
Kazou got up, the blanket covering him like a ghost, and dove next to Kreena. He grabbed her sides once again.
After a short fight, he stopped and just held her.
"I gots me a Kreena." He whispered into her ear.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:29 pm
There it was again, the reason why werewolves imprint in the first place.
That was probably the part that annoyed him the most. No kid would want him as a dad; no woman would want him to father her child for that matter. It was something Travis would never be suited for…along with being a mate to anyone.. anymore…
Travis’s expression shaped into indifference, he didn’t want to hear or talk about imprinting anymore. If he had just ditched today, like he wanted, he would still be free.
He could be running through the woods by the highway without a care. Free. That status was no longer his to grasp onto.
“Leave me alone already.” Travis said, continuing to walk. Like before he had no real destination, he just needed to get away. “Don’t you have a class to be in or somethin’ I mean, this is a school right?” Travis said over his shoulder to her. He was probably supposed to be in one himself; like he cared…the more classes he skipped the faster he would be expelled. Where's a freaking exit?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:23 pm
Kreena yelped and wiggled, she couldn't stop laughing, she started to tear up, her sides were burning, and by the time he stopped she was practically turning plaid. She giggled and kissed him. "Careful I might bite." whee  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:38 pm
He chuckled, a deep sound.
"Go ahead." He offered, joking.
"Kreena..." He started, then stopped.
No, stupid, your not in love! He yelled at himself.
"No nevermind." He added quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 pm
{{ Karin is just going to have seen Travis and Mayumi, lol hope you don't mind}}

Karin walked down the long hall to her next class, and she almost missed a sight she would never forget. One of her friends had been walking in that direction to her locker, while just a couple lockers down she spotted the guy again. The same guy who had given her a hard time, the same one who she really liked, yet felt she had to be snooty to.

But this time he was with a girl, a new student who she haden't seen before. Karin felt very irritated and was about to walk in and cut off their conversation when she relized that some chemistry was going on between the two. What she normally would have done then was hunt the girl down, but in a way she just felt as if she wanted to get as far away from their as possible. She didn't want to see what they would do, and she just wanted out.

Karin hid in the shadows and in a half jog went down the hall quickly, she felt.. dissapointed.

{{:O Toxi, check the other pic i stuck up for shoudai :]}}

Shou was so glad, and went off briskly to his next class which he was already late for. Now he couldn't wait untill after school.

s n o m i s

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 pm
"..." She looked up at him, her eyes seemed to glow a very bright pink. "...I...mabey you should get some sleep, you look tired." She kissed his cheek and sat up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:45 pm
But if I close my eyes you'll be gone! Some childish part of him yelled.
He smiled at that, laying down.
"Weill you sleep with me?" He asked. He thought, then noticed what his words might have meant. Sex.
"No, no, no! I mean just in bed...With me." He added, his voice got quieter and quieter. He fumbled with his fingers.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 pm
[[ gonk Where have you gone, Shika-chan??]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 pm
"I know what you mean, and if its alright then I dont mind." She said laying down next to him, her smile grew warmer then ever. "If you dont mind of course." She said with a serious undertone to her voice.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:01 pm
[[I'm sorry Haru! I've had marching band practice this week. I'm in the colorguard with the flags and stuff. I'm sorry my posts have.. well kind of sucked lately and I haven't been on.. It's cutting out of my computer time. D:]]

Mayumi felt the tears coming to her eyes.
Rejected again.
They escaped her eyes, running down her cheeks.
"It's break. I don't actually have a class right now. No one does." She said, her voice unchanged by the tears. She kept following him, as he walked away from her her, down the hall.. more than likely looking for an exit.
"Travis, please.. can't we at least try and be friends?" She asked, stifling a sob.
She had to constantly remind herself not to breakdown, crying.
I hope he knows if he thinks he's running... I can, and will follow him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:22 pm
Ethan was in the hallways of the boys dorm just walking back and forth, with what appeared to be a long stick of incense hanging from the tip of his mouth. Small earbuds were visable from his ear under his bright red hair. in his hand he carried a small tattered up chicken toy. He mrached back and forth swinging the toy back and forth and humming to the song "that green gentleman."

He grabbed his red backpack from where he left it in front of his dorm room and made his way downstairs to walk outside for awhile before his class started.

[[umm just wondering what time in the day,and stuff, is it now? just incase im waaaaay off and i need to edit this post X| ]]  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:43 pm
[[Hehe Travis is gunna get it one of these days. Between two angry, dissed woman hahaha. xp ]]

Travis continued to walk briskly past other students walking around the halls.
Now that she mentioned, Travis did notice a lot of people just walking around without purpose.
He finally saw a door marked “exit” and sped up his pace some, Mayumi was still close behind. An image of a lost, too trusting puppy popped into his mind. The dog was following a pound owner.
How in the world can we just be friends? Travis mused, not really taking it under consideration.
“I don’t need any friends, Mayumi. Or haven’t you noticed?” Travis said, ignoring the tears. They’re most likely crocodile…
“I’ve gotten by like this for a long time and I don’t plan on anything changing.” He added harshly. Jeez, can’t you lighten up some? He sighed heavily. This is why you don’t have any of these so-called ‘friends’…. Travis thought dryly. He pushed open the door and walked out of the school. It amazed him she was still even trying. Outside the fresh air greeted and soothed his sore nose and throat. It smelled too much of that sickeningly sweet smell inside. “Why does it smell so awful in there?” Travis muttered under his breath.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Mayumi breathed deeply trying to keep her emotions from taking over her speaking voice.
I don't see how he can just walk away so easily. It's so hard for me not to leave him be.
"Well maybe it's time to have a change in plans." Mayumi said softly back.
I wonder if he's planning on phasing? That'd be pretty stupid, dependant on how fast I run.
As they'd left the school building, the reak of vampires was washed from her nose. and to think she'd kissed one.
"Do you now like me? And this imprinting thing has no effect on you, this soulless creature?" Mayumi asked, her tears coming to halt.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:05 pm
Change. Travis huffed. He had been like this for so many years now, he wasn’t sure if he could learn to be friends with anyone anymore. And she spoke as if it were as easy as changing a shirt.
Travis ran a shaky hand through his hair as he scanned the area for a tree to crash under for a bit. The girl could sit around and watch for all he cared.

Travis ignored the question and thought about the comment she had tacked on at the end.
Soulless creature. Mayumi had called him. That wasn’t a new one. Travis had been called many things before, ranging from cruel to evil. Comments like that didn’t faze him anymore. He glanced back at her, his expression as smooth as stone, but a hint of irritation sparked in his gaze. True, he had heard it all before, but never from someone he cared for.
He had to admit it, (at the very least to himself) whether or not he wanted to, he cared-somewhat-for Mayumi. Travis could feel the shaking in his hands more pronounced now. He wanted to rip from his skin so badly right now. Was it because he wanted to run, and his body knew the best way to do that would to be a wolf? Or was it something else, tugging at his werewolf blood?
He abruptly turned to face her now, “Soulless creature? That the best you got? C’mon, try and think up something original, huh! I’ve got the time. Let me have it!” Travis roared. A deep, throaty growl hummed with his words. She stung him with those painful words…Those words that hadn't hurt before...

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games